2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently has passed a law (or is passing a law?) that previous presidents cannot be prosecuted too 😮
Apparently so. Before it was just while you were president now its afterwards too! Russia is nuts.

Not sure what the Putin news is ?
Vladimir Putin is stepping down in Russia due to health concerns apparently. Just quite surprising given the amount of laws and regulations that have been changed to ensure he maintains power and his position.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Apparently so. Before it was just while you were president now its afterwards too! Russia is nuts.

Vladimir Putin is stepping down in Russia due to health concerns apparently. Just quite surprising given the amount of laws and regulations that have been changed to ensure he maintains power and his position.
I'll believe it when I see it :eek:

Reactions: 2
Fgs they need to pull their finger out. How long does it take to count the votes 😒

Reactions: 6
I imagine there's shady tit going on behind the scenes on both sides so who knows what's going on.
I've done our count before. We stay there untill its done. I suppose they have different time zones but even still!

I imagine there's shady tit going on behind the scenes on both sides so who knows what's going on.
Funny, I think the opposite. There's so much riding on this that they're being slow and methodical because an error would be catastrophic.

If anyone wants a laugh or is just fascinated by the hype and madness around US politics like me - watch this - Jordan Klepper attending Trump events.
I've said this before but Jordan's clips are comedy gold and extremely insightful. And he's the perfect person for those segments because he is sharp and witty, with a good background in improv so he never misses a beat. Awesome stuff.

Reactions: 10

Yel

Fgs they need to pull their finger out. How long does it take to count the votes 😒
I've been that annoying poster defending why it takes time but when you see Alaska 56% counted you do think I know it's cold but fgs stop eating the reindeer sausages, get the snowmobiles out and count!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know this is the US election thread, but believe me, nothing is going to change in Russia 😂 There are way to many people like Putin in power, so it’s all going to stay the same 😂
Also non of the even opposition-led media in Russia has properly reported it, and the Kremlin spokesperson has literally said “This is nonsense”. Even if Putin did have something, we wouldn’t know for sure.

Reactions: 5
I know this is the US election thread, but believe me, nothing is going to change in Russia 😂 There are way to many people like Putin in power, so it’s all going to stay the same 😂
Also non of the even opposition-led media in Russia has properly reported it, and the Kremlin spokesperson has literally said “This is nonsense”. Even if Putin did have something, we wouldn’t know for sure.
Apparently there's footage of him with a tremor that's what started the whole thing off

Funny, I think the opposite. There's so much riding on this that they're being slow and methodical because an error would be catastrophic.

I've said this before but Jordan's clips are comedy gold and extremely insightful. And he's the perfect person for those segments because he is sharp and witty, with a good background in improv so he never misses a beat. Awesome stuff.
I'm just extremely cynical.

I'm going to dare to dream 😀😁

View attachment 301473
YES I am here for it! Also I'd be interested to see how Ivanka transforms/communicates her father's policies. In France for example LePen senior was always an alt-right bigot without any restraint whereas Marine Lepen communicates her points more eloquently/pc in comparison

Yel

YES I am here for it! Also I'd be interested to see how Ivanka transforms/communicates her father's policies. In France for example LePen senior was always an alt-right bigot without any restraint whereas Marine Lepen communicates her points more eloquently/pc in comparison
Well I liked her jewelry everytime it was featured on the apprentice as part of a task 😆

I wonder how true Ivankas' tweets are? This with donors sounds like a believable half truth with banks and pharma funding Biden. But on the other hand tech wouldn't want to fund biden, but did they support trump?

Screenshot_2020-11-06-13-15-49-264_com.twitter.android.jpg

Katie is on her way to being deported with the tit she's inciting. I don't think she even believes any of it but is being funded by someone.

Screenshot_2020-11-06-13-13-32-344_com.parler.parler.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Apparently there's footage of him with a tremor that's what started the whole thing off
I haven’t seen it, but I have seen plenty of rumours of Putin having all sorts of health problems. He isn’t getting younger, but if he was going to step down next year, why would he change the constitution this year that basically allowed him to stay in power forever? There was a lot of social unrest because of the changes, there would be no point in creating all this mess. I mean he would have been the president for the next 4 years anyway, and Putin isn’t stupid. Why would you change the constitution if you are retiring before the end of your term?

wrong there, ben shapiro and co aren't silent
Not wrong but ok. I’m obviously not referring to random people or political commentators that identify as republican.

They are upset with ELECTED REPUBLICANS, the people that they have shared their campaign donations with in order to win this election.

That is why he is referring to 2024 GOP hopefuls. Only Lindsay Graham had cowed to the pressure of their new begging for donations last night in order to pursue all their lawsuits. Because he owed them for helping get him re-elected . They want the others that “owe” them for their help to step up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Well I liked her jewelry everytime it was featured on the apprentice as part of a task 😆

I wonder how true Ivankas' tweets are? This with donors sounds like a believable half truth with banks and pharma funding Biden. But on the other hand tech wouldn't want to fund biden, but did they support trump?

View attachment 301492

Katie is on her way to being deported with the tit she's inciting. I don't think she even believes any of it but is being funded by someone.

View attachment 301497
That's interesting to consider, I did read that Elon Musk, was amongst the people who made massive profits under trump, so perhaps not?

On CNN they're saying Biden's camp are gearing up for their win. I hope he does it. It's looking good for him

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.