Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meangirl815

VIP Member
Sending all my love to all the Americans. I pray the next few weeks aren't too horrific for you 🇺🇸🙏

Stay safe x

Reactions: 13

openbook1

VIP Member
It's crazy that you those same Americans will look at N. Korea and say they're brainwashed...
The same way Trump screams about Muslims being terrorists etc... yet WHITE MILITIA are the biggest threat to the USA right now and has been for ages. Think of all the shootings or attacks by white men in the last few years.

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
There is only fraud if he is losing so 🤷🏼‍♀️

They can count it over and over so he can relive it over and over. Not a problem.

• Heart

idk2

VIP Member
Biden was always my choice but I dont see him lasting the whole term which is why I think he chose Kamala. But I'm so glad the wotsit is out!

2xblended

VIP Member
BBC is reporting the start of protests in Arizona. His supporters are going to be a problem. :oops:

I don't understand his lawsuits to stop the ballot counting- but only in states where he's losing! That's blatant cheating. Why is this being allowed? This is the very opposite of democracy. I can understand him wanting a re-count if it's close, but to literally say 'stop counting whilst I'm ahead' is just...nuts.
How are his supporters defending this?

Meh

Chatty Member
when I clicked into Georgia on CNN Map, most areas are on 99% counted. 2 areas on 95% Fulton & Chatham both so far have mainly been Biden votes. Fulton Biden is 72.8%. so with the gap being under 4000. I think Biden is going to get Georgia def

there is trump areas on 95% too
I sincerely hope Biden can pull off a small victory in Georgia. And keep Arizona.

imagine then if he got Nevada and Pennsylvania?

That would give him 306 electoral college votes. The exact number trump won in 2016. Which would mean Trump would get exactly what Hillary managed.

Probably enough to send him over the edge.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Fgs they need to pull their finger out. How long does it take to count the votes 😒
I've been that annoying poster defending why it takes time but when you see Alaska 56% counted you do think I know it's cold but fgs stop eating the reindeer sausages, get the snowmobiles out and count!

• Haha

mrsports

I don't even know why I'm so happy to be honesy well I do a horrible racist poision man is OUT. anyone would think it was boris out looking at me ive ordered an indian and dancing around my living room with a beer.

hrh89

VIP Member
Why am I getting images of a “sad little life Jane” moment coming from Trump 😂😂

• Haha

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Been following this thread waiting for the results. What a shit show, I’m glad it doesn’t take this long to get an election result in the UK🤣

What ever your views on him you can’t deny that Trump has made an absolute show of himself. Literally throwing his toys because it’s not going his way. People will look back on the world leaders from this time, Trump, Boris ‘In the fridge’ Johnson etc and will wonder what the hell people were thinking voting these chumps in and allowing them so much power.

I have to say though, the memes coming out of this have been top notch.

FA04FD5F-B7D9-4012-A2E6-308525E650FA.jpeg

• Haha

sushimama

Chatty Member
To me it's absolutely insane that Biden could get the most votes in the history and still lose.

Gembo

VIP Member
Has anyone heard that there are potential criminal charges pending against Trump that could not be perused while he was President and that that is a reason he is so desperate to hold on to his Presidency? I hadn’t heard about this before and I’m not saying it’s true but just been reading this article and will be interesting to see what happens.