Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Platypusfattypus

VIP Member
Trumps twitter is a fucking embarresment. Leader of the free world and he is having a massive public meltdown. This is all you see at first

Screenshot_20201106_174747.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Squarehole

VIP Member
This is utterly embarrassing. How has Trump not been removed from office he is clearly unwell. It's like watching one of my kids lose at a board game ?!?

Am49704

I have been hooked on this all night, don't think I've ever paid as much attention to politics back home in Scotland 🤣 My partner woke me up at 5am this morning to tell me it looks like Trump was going to win so pleasantly surprised it looks like it could hopefully now go the other way 🤞

• Heart

Meangirl815

VIP Member
I HAVE TO TYPE IN CAPITALS BECAUSE I AM JUST SO EXCITED 😂😂

Oh i would pay everything i have to be able to witness Trump over the next few hours

• Haha

totallytaz

Chatty Member
I know we do have some Trump supporters who have been active on these election threads who have made really interesting contributions in the past,

I don’t want to call on anyone incase they’d rather sit this out but I would be interested to know how they’re feeling right now, and do the stand with and agree with Trump and his actions/tweets over the last 48 hours
Violence and intimidation is not okay no matter what side it’s coming from.

• Heart

birdiefly246

VIP Member
The cynic in me screams press team 😂😂

you just know Harris is wondering how long it will be until she can put him out to pasture 😆

where the fuck is Donald 😂 maybe he can’t get wifi outside the White House, for the twitter 😕
Someone's taken his phone off him and sent him to bed 🤣

• Haha

birdiefly246

VIP Member
Based on what? Oh yeah nothing other than alt right conspiracy propaganda.
Trump is less than a handful of years younger than Biden, he is overweight, has been in hospital twice during his presidency that we know of. This rhetoric of "Biden is about to croak it" comes across as desperate at best.
The "biden has one foot in the grave" idea is just the stupidest thing. IT DOESN'T MATTER. Whatever happens his government will still be in charge. That's how it works. They're just saying it as a last ditch attempt

JLXRD

VIP Member
Around 70 MILLION people voted for Trump and what he stands for. That is a scary thought.
It is, but last time the amount voting for him outweighed the amount not and this time it didn’t. It’s a little bit of hope.

I felt like I must live on an entirely different planet to most people (and I did again in last Decembers election in the UK).

This at least makes me think there is more good in the world for a little while! It’s felt so hopeless for a long time.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I think Biden will have more of a problem with Boris as a man, who’s shown his character many times, than he will with brexit and the U.K. government in general 😂

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
The end of the Trump "legacy" is almost at an end, thank God.

I am no big fan of Biden, but America is crying out for some proper leadership, and Trump never really offered that on the world stage.

The Republicans are going to have to choose wisely a new candidate in time for the next time election in 4 years time

Ceelea

Chatty Member
This bloody year is giving me PTSD... At this point I'd rather be gagged and bound in a room with " Baby Shark " being played on a loop !

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Georgia lookin real good right now. Trump only ahead by 1,902 votes. If Biden wins Georgia, Trumpet will NEVER live it down. :devilish:
665 now 😬
They’re upping Biden’s security, SS have been sent to Delaware.
Oh what a time to be alive 😐

• Wow
  • Sad

HelloStereo

VIP Member
Did he just say the observers were so far away they had to use binoculars. Hahaha. Man's deranged.

• Haha

glasgow27

VIP Member
He’ll be stabbed in the back, probably by Michael Gove. very soon. I don’t know anyone in real life who thinks he‘s doing a good job. Even people who voted for him.
I think he's universally despised at this point. Right wing, left wing, whoever you are and whatever you believe in, I think everyone agrees that he isn't up to the job and is the worst Prime Minister in modern times.