Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IrishGal2020

VIP Member
Trump deserves to be detained in a psych ward not put back into office.. madness how anyone can defend that as the president of the United States.. holy moly

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m sure many are aware of the below but for some some that might not be - Biden lost his wife & infant daughter in an accident a week before Christmas and then his son Beau to cancer. People also make fun of his son’s Hunter’s struggles ie drug addiction (not going to go into the other conspiracies) and it hurts my heart so much - even Trump made fun of his son being in rehab during a debate here in the US. Hunter survived that car crash but that day he lost his mommy and sister at the age of 2 and he suffered a fractured skull. Years later, he lost his only sibling left to cancer. I can’t even imagine going through this all and it made me cry seeing Biden having to defend his son and saying that he will always love him despite his addiction.

Neilia Hunter Biden (July 28, 1942 – December 18, 1972) was an American educator and the first wife of former Vice President Joe Biden. She died in a car crash in 1972 with her infant daughter, Naomi; her two sons, Beau and Hunter, were severely injured but survived.
the sad state of the world we’re in - many will use (and have used) personal information like this as weapons against him.
And trump has always been the first to do just that.

• Sad

Cacacoisfarraige

Chatty Member
Joe Biden had retired. He was out, he decided not to run after Obama due to his son’s death.
but was so repulsed by Trump that he threw his hat into the ring and was acceptable to republicans who found Trump revolting
He is a centrist and will not try to pull the country to the left.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Trump is behaving like a toddler who has been told no more TV. It would be funny, except it's absoulety horrifying to watch. The way that man has continued to divide the country, incite hate, violence and is now trying to take away their democracy. He is dangerous.

I'm curious, if YOU voted TRUMP how do you feel about what he is doing?

• Heart

birdiefly246

VIP Member
The tweets of ‘congratulations’ from Boris and also Raab are a fucking disgrace, Raab’s in particular is so awful and backhanded it makes me wonder if Cummings was standing over his shoulder as he typed it. They know they are completely and utterly fucked.
Cause they're absolutely shitting it. The Brexit plan was to secure a deal and look like the heros that saved Brexit from big bad Cameron and incompetent May. That plan is now in the bin and they're going to emerge from this looking like total inadequate clowns.

• Heart

jazyblu

Chatty Member
I don’t get why people think Boris will have a hard time with the a democrats and Biden? If you put the Tories into the American party scale, they’re closer to the Democrats than the Republicans. In America, Tory policy is actually quite centerist...

Boris is a pile o’steaming shite but the Tories are nowhere near as right wing or have the same amount of socially conservative (small c) views as Republicans.
It isn't really in general that Boris will have a problem dealing with Biden, more specifically to do with Brexit. Boris only got Brexit as far as he did because of the details for NI in the withdrawal agreement. They have now decided to go back on that agreement and basically trample all over the interests of NI to get Brexit through.
America take their role as guarantors of the good friday agreement very seriously overall, but democrats slightly more so than republicans.
Biden is very proud of his Irish roots and the GFA and has already made it clear he will not do a trade deal with the UK if they go back on their promises regarding northern ireland.

I'm sure this election is bittersweet for Boris because he knows Trump is terrible for the US and the world, but Trump was the only one willing to look past the UK breaking international law for Brexit.

mcfeez

VIP Member
Trumps comments about women alone should have cost him the election in 2016.
Lets take a look at a few.

The most famous
"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." (Secret video recording, 2005)

On the ME TOO movement
"It is a very scary time for young men in America, where you can be guilty of something you may not be guilty of. … Women are doing great." [Oct. 2, 2018]

"You've got to deny, deny, deny and push back on these women. If you admit to anything and any culpability, then you're dead. … You've got to be strong. You've got to be aggressive. You've got to push back hard. You've got to deny anything that's said about you. Never admit." [Via Bob Woodward's Fear: Trump in the White House]

On Melania Trump, his wife
When asked if he would stay with her if she was disfigured in a car crash: "How do the breasts look?" [April 11, 2005]

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass." [1991]

On whether he's had sex with a black woman: "Well, it depends on what your definition of black is." [2005]

"I'd have no problem" sleeping with 24-year-olds. (Trump was 60 at the time.) [2006]

"26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military — only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?" [May 7, 2013]
Truly horrific set of quotes - and this man got the 2nd highest number of votes ever cast in a presidential election.

People came down hard on Romney in 2012 for his "binders full of women" sexist remark. And yet look at the crap Trump has said. His diehard supporters truly allow you to see how cults form.

• Sad

Hugo

Thank God the evil bastard has been voted out. Hope he and his grifting family and coterie of scum all go to jail for a very long time.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Woohoo. A really well run campaign by Biden/Harris.

President Elect Biden.

Now wheres my wine? Cried my eyes out at Van Jones on CNN. Havent slept properly in weeks. I can sleep soundly tonight.

Edit - little link to Van Jones. Watch it and dont cry, I bet you cant...

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Bitofthebubbly

VIP Member
Biden is a really unsuitable person for the job, because of his age and health. Why elect someone who will most likely not be in the job for very long.
I mean yeah but those things (age and health) apply to Trump too.

Best of a bad bunch really. America suck at picking candidates. But trump has been something else entirely.

WickedWendy

What's everyone's thoughts on all the voting fraud, I think Trump will be staying in the White House.
There are allegations but no proof. Even a video of burning ballots was debunked, they were samples, not the real thing, so until there is hard evidence, I think it's the ramblings of the unhinged.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
What's everyone's thoughts on all the voting fraud, I think Trump will be staying in the White House.
it’s a lot of noise with nothing of substance behind it.
unless the numbers are extremely close I can’t see it making any difference, it’s embarrassing to be honest.

he‘s encouraging his nut job fans to be vocal nut job fans....
vocal nut job fans with weapons