Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mulholland Drive

VIP Member
Reading back over thread one, Interesting reading 😂
His “fans” also didn’t think he’d refuse to leave the White House. 😕

there must be real embarrassment from his sane followers though, who now probably want to take a sharpie to that ballot paper.
Ironically I am a supporter of the Republicans. But quite frankly Trump has been a HUGE embarrassment to the party, and it will take awhile before they recover.

Twats :LOL:

Reactions: 13

Moolo

I really don’t understand how Trump has so many sexual assault allegations surrounding him but his supporters gloss over that while throwing even worse allegations at other people
I've never understood this - it's like he can do no wrong but if anyone else has any sniff of some wrong doing, they're evil and should be vilified for it?

That's why I think it's like a cult - a lot of his followers just blindly follow what he says - he says fraud and they start shouting fraud, or stop counting/start counting.

It's insanity really

• Heart

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Just caught up with the speeches from last night. They made me really emotional. It was all WE will do, not I I I that we’ve heard for the last 4 years.

It has been pretty quiet on the streets, very little unrest but from reading comments online it does seem that Trumps supporters are absolutely convinced he is still going to win and that all the legal stuff will go in his favour. I’m extremely concerned what will happen when it becomes apparent that is not true.

On another note I really hope that Stacey Abrams gets a role in the cabinet because her un relentless ground work for 2 years even after a defeat won the democrats Georgia.

mcfeez

VIP Member
The speeches were great, actually felt emotional watching. It really is exciting to have a woman as vice president of the US.

Reactions: 12

Pinkii

VIP Member
The trump supporters seem to think this will be Bush vs Gore again.

difference is (if I remember correctly) there was dispute over one state! even if they re-count the states that Trump is adament he won in, it won’t make a difference and he (and his followers) need to see that.

they didn’t have an issue with the media calling presidency when it was trump vs Clinton, but all of a sudden now its ‘media doesn’t call elections’

Unfortunately even if this goes to court and Trump loses people will still believe this was all a conspiracy against him.

I’m so happy ! Until it was announced I really thought the orange overgrown child was going to win it. Something good has happened in 2020!
Just need Boris to go now

• Heart

Juleslmc

B46BA1D4-7818-4DA6-8F4F-F37BE0D9AD1F.jpeg

Crazy town! This is what this country is dealing with in regards to some of his supporters. It’s impressive though how they can find a Bible versus for every situation. Because YES this is Gods plan. He wanted America to be in crisis and the world to have a pandemic killing millions []

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The tweets of ‘congratulations’ from Boris and also Raab are a fucking disgrace, Raab’s in particular is so awful and backhanded it makes me wonder if Cummings was standing over his shoulder as he typed it. They know they are completely and utterly fucked.

Meh

Chatty Member
Nigel Farage lost his £10k bet!!! Hahahahah. Ah, yes.

As a vehement anti-Brexit member of this country, I accept the referendum result of 2016 buuuuut will be honest I cannot wait to see the Tory reaction now. Hello really difficult and awkward trade agreement with USA. As Biden has already rejected our “amendment” to the withdrawal agreement. Ah, bliss.

• Haha

prinnygrace

VIP Member
I really hope the next 11 weeks aren’t crazy. I dread to think what Trump might try to do whilst he is still technically president. I hope this is the beginning of a lot of change for America

Moolo

Trump is playing golf at the moment apparently - how apt that he learns that he loses the presidency whilst doing no work whatsoever

What good news - so glad we all got to watch that happen!

• Haha

Squarehole

VIP Member
Argh why every time I check the results am I suprised to see they are still the same. This is 2020s latest trick this will never be concluded ....

Day 412 of watching CNN tell me the same thing on repeat - Biden has nearly won but not yet but probably has won but not yet and here's another key race alert to tell me 40 more votes have been counted.

Feel like I know these presenters better than my husband at this point
I get excited when they interview someone I recognize from the day before. 'Ah it's the guys with the kids. He's nice"

Last edited:
  • Haha

mcfeez

VIP Member
Who won? Has it been decided yet?. Sorry, I just found this thread and wanted to know 😏
Sadly no winner yet. America is known for having bad annual leave and long working hours. Unless you work in a polling station apparently.

• Haha