Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
I don’t believe the fraud stuff. Trump is so delusional that he thought he would stay in the white house with massive numbers, and have the biggest numbers ever in the history of elections.

how can they be insisting on fraud only in states he is losing in? Is he willing to go for re-count in ALL states!?

Reactions: 11

Meh

Chatty Member
He’s lost it.

He was out of it. Barely making sense.

Did you notice he acknowledged they might actually lose Georgia?! 😳 if Biden pulls off a flip there that’s the story of this full election.

JLXRD

VIP Member
View attachment 301572

Crazy town! This is what this country is dealing with in regards to some of his supporters. It’s impressive though how they can find a Bible versus for every situation. Because YES this is Gods plan. He wanted America to be in crisis and the world to have a pandemic killing millions []
I mean no offence to most Americans, but shit like this is why I could never live there. Not even for all the amazing American food I could eat.

People are insane 😬

ETA: not saying we don’t have crazy people in England, but I think it’s the religious element that gives it a whole new level.

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
I’d like to feel something but it’s bittersweet for me because of the division and just how close the numbers are. I recently moved to a state that’s extremely divided, from NYC, so I have a different perspective now. Plus Trump and his followers aren’t going to just go way. I’ll feel better when the recounts are completed and it’s official. Every vote counts 🤞🤞

Mustard

VIP Member
Steve Bannon, former White House strategist, has been permanently banned from Twitter for calling for beheadings.

• Wow
  • Sad

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
A person in their 50’s could easily drop dead of a heart attack or get something like cancer. Biden’s age is a red herring.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
All the right wing pro Brexit gammons are now having a Twitter meltdown. It’s rather ammusing.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I know you guys are going to make fun of me because I’m a silly American but I have to tell you all that when I first saw Boris on TV for the first time ever I genuinely as in GENUINELY thought it was a comedy show and someone was wearing a wig to make fun of someone else. I am so sorry, I hope I don’t offend - I just can’t figure out his hair situation? He looks really rough all the time, like he just rolled outta bed and straight to the podium.
His appearance is a damned disgrace no other world leader would appear looking as unkempt as him it gives off the impression if he can't be bothered to brush his hair why would he be bothered to run a country.

Last edited:

kazizzle

VIP Member
I love how The Guardian is addressing all his lies line by line.

ive been really impressed by a lot of the media coverage in the last few days. CNN are constantly saying “What the President is claiming is incorrect“ and reminding viewers that votes cast by mail are legal votes and that the difference in some states law means that they can be accepted well after the polls close as long as they are postmarked by election day. I even heard the anchor saying this happens EVERY YEAR, it’s just this year it’s so close and there are so many more mail in ballots that it’s been brought right to the front of everyone’s attention.

On the BBC on Wednesday morning, after trump did his “the democrats are stealing the election” and that he had won statement, the presenter said straight up “president trump has not won this election yet this is false” before they even discussed anything else in his statement.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My favourite photo of the first family Trumps.
ivanka looks like a grieving sex robot, Donald looks like he’s just been gifted a....well sex robot 😐
Melania looks like she’s just seen the security guard she’s been getting it on with hitting “follow” on Jill Bidens Instagram...

it’s perfect, one for the Christmas card. #MelaniaWontDecorate2020

7982F1D0-0118-4839-896D-875DDD8E8A3B.jpeg

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I wanna ask the nice trump supporters on tattle life, what next,
what do they think should happen now. What do they think of trumps reaction.

no pressure to reply.

some of the Melania tweets are gold 😆

• Haha

Squarehole

VIP Member
He went golfing. I think someone suggested that on purpose so he was away from his phone when it happened ? Watching on CNN and he is due back any minute and people are celebrating in the streets around the white House.

I wonder if they will tell him he won and they are celebrating for him then get him inside and slip on a straight jacket 🧐

• Haha

Hereforthegigs

Chatty Member
There's no proof what so ever that fraud has been committed. He is just the biggest orange sore loser ever known. He's narcissistic through and through and cannot believe for a second he's been voted out. His ego is being battered and he can't bare it.

Caffeine Fiend

VIP Member
Erm no. I dont think theyl get any where with there fraud claims. I feel like Trump is really damaging the republican party right now. Its making them look like idiots.

Surely if you truly believed there to be fraud you'd wait until all votes had been counted and then mount your legal claims. Hes apparently sent 7 emails to his followers today asking for funds for the legal claim. He has every right to ask for a recount and Id definitely support that. Its democracy.

Why no legal proceedings in North Carolina? Because hes predicted to win?