Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
God the fans are equal parts embarrassing and entertaining....
the news channels will be delighted it’s run this long, the ad revenue must be brilliant 😂pretty sure that will drop as soon as the election is called

Just seen Boris Johnson is still up on that fence.
when Trump is fucked out that’s the next one to go.

Reactions: 11

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
same here. Personally when it comes to politics I like to focus more on the policies themselves then the candidate - Also it makes for an interesting conversation when people argue for policies I don't agree with. Always open to learning something new, also don't believe in cutting off people for that reason only.
Agree, I enjoy seeing both sides of the “argument” on here, regardless of my own personal views, We can all go low at times and I also understand how tense this topic can be, but there’s enough shit going on in the world right now, I’m not gonna argue over who’s a cunt and who’s not a cunt,
We’re all a bit cunty at times election or no election 😂

• Haha

WickedWendy

For those waiting for the lawsuits to make Trump president again, It will not happen. He has always made accusations with no evidence and has always tried to silence people with lawsuits.

Out of a Billion votes in the last 40 years there has been 1298 cases of fraud. That's .00009%. Even if they found someone who voted twice, it would make no difference.

He is tossing things out to see what sticks. Many of which have been bounced out of courts already as they lack evidence and put his lawyers in awkward positions like this:
Judge: So there were not any Republican observers?
Lawyer: Um, Ah... well there were not ZERO republicans observing.
Judge: So, ah, there ARE republican observers then?
Lawyer: Right, there were not zero. They should be 6 feet away instead of 10.
Judge: uh, okay your not zero republicans can stand 6 feet away from vote counters.
Trump team: WE WON A CASE, WE WON.

Hasn't anyone wondered who are the "many people" he refers to all the time? Many people are saying....... are they? Are they really?

• Heart
Personally I think people need to cool their jets. It’s not over yet.
It may not be officially over, but he lost. Regardless how long he attempts to drag this out and argue it, he has lost. It’s actually quite embarrassing how he has acted regarding it - not that he was very mature anyway but this is just bitterness and being a very sore loser!

Dancing Dave

VIP Member
Sanity prevailed.

So happy America got the right result this time. Work to do but today the celebrations shall be mighty!

Pinchme

VIP Member
What's everyone's thoughts on all the voting fraud, I think Trump will be staying in the White House.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Trump supporters - some armed with rifles - gather outside vote counting centres for protests in Arizona

Jesus, I’d be worried no matter who wins, there is a level of insanity in America - with access to ammunition I’m not comfortable with 😐

What would happen if they just waited until they count all votes then say the results? Why the drama and reality show vibes lol
I mean this is the same with any election in any country. 🤷‍♀️

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Guess who's fired?

Boris next, I imagine he'll be done in the next 6-12 months.
He’ll be stabbed in the back, probably by Michael Gove very soon. I don’t know anyone in real life who thinks he‘s doing a good job. Even people who voted for him.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
If it goes against Trump I really hope his gun toting fans don't go on a rampage firing at will. It seems like a real possibility that people will get shot :eek:

• Sad

Moolo

I think the next few weeks going to be a very dangerous time in America. I really hope there's not violence but it's almost a given at this point, particularly with how Trump and his lot are behaving

Biden also inheriting a complete mess from Trump - the last four years have been a lot.

Chum

There are many large jurisdictions that are still counting ballots, several court challenges for impropriety in ballot handling (one of which is already before the US Supreme Court) and at least two large states that will be required by law to undergo a hand recount due to the very thin margins between the two candidates. Once each state's electors certify thier counts with each of the 50 states, then those certifications must then be certified as accepted by Congress before any President is lawfully certified.

So has Biden won it or not? I’m assuming so, regardless of the above? It would be a pretty bold move if not.

The president must be sworn in on January the 20th.
Experts have said over and over, a recount might change the results by a few dozen votes max., maybe not at all. Certainly not by the thousands Biden currently leads. Trump and his team can try to sue or cry foul without proof all they want, the U.S., and the world have moved on already.

Doc

VIP Member
I think Trump gave them permission to live their prejudices and even worse, validated them. I feel bad for Republicans who have been tarred with the perception.

Biden’s biggest challenge is going to be to pull the two extremes of political zealot who are hellbent on their agendas closer together. He is president for everyone in the US, after all.

Robrossi

I would say the majority of my neighbors own guns. They think I'm the crazy one not having one to protect myself. I remind them of the crazy nutter that broke into a couple's home a mile from this neighborhood, stole their guns, kidnapped them at gunpoint (yanno, with those guns they had in their house to protect themselves from crazy nutters), and drove them to waste ground, tortured them, murdered them, cut them up in pieces, put them in bin bags, and dumped them. Yup. Those guns sure did protect them and their home. :rolleyes: An extreme example about why gun ownership is useless, but still true. (I can send people the news story if they need to verify it's true)
bloody hell that is horrific 😳 I will never understand the gun culture here. Also the “thoughts and prayers” that they come out with every time there’s a shooting, rather than actually doing something about it. FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️