Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

swimming

VIP Member
Ok seriously how do people do this? The only thing I can stomach is the ready made chocolate shake and it still leaves a rotten after taste.
I simply have to give this the best crack I can I have so much weight to lose but can’t seem to get past day 1

Any advice? 😢

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Thanks. I did order a two litre bottle on Amazon and when it arrived I realised I’d ordered the wrong one and it’s 5litres 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
That'll up your water and you'll get a work out lifting it up to drink ! 😜

I’m in it (for the third time in 8 years 😫) first time I lost 5st in 4 months, second time 6 stone in 6 months. Just lost 10lb in first week. The fact I yo-yo is totally my fault, not the diet at all c
I first did Lighter Life 15 years ago and lost 6 stone in 6 months and then over the years regained it and an extra couple ! Tried doing them before witout a consultant but I need the accountability of being weighed so I go once a week and get weighed and have a good 1/2 hour chat - doorstep chat at the moment ! I'm finding being at home working is better... can drink plenty of water and stick to plan better than being in the office..... snacking and eating treats brought in !

10lbs in week one is amazing... well done :)

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Peppermint tea, oxo cube at night in hot mug of water and coke zero are my treats. They really help me. Also litres and litres of water.
My schedule is breakfast:shake and coffee
Dinner:bar and coffee
Tea:quorn and a bit of veg and a coke
1 hour after tea: shake
8pm-ish: oxo soup drink
10pm-ish: peppermint tea

I'm actually always eating and drinking. Mainly drinking. Rarely feel hungry unlike when I'm on my sugar highs and lows from when I start eating like a pig.

Whoop! Glad theres a few of us!🤗 we can smash this!👊

Sayitisntso

I stopped maybe 5 weeks ago after losing 2 stone in total. Eaten completely normal food since (which for me is five guys and oreos for breakfast 😂😂😂) gained 2lbs back. Planning to start again next week as I have nearly 4 weeks of products left where I was only having x2 products a day. 2 more stone to go but I just needed a little break and feel better doing it this way.
What step did you do ?

Hushpuppy

VIP Member
Don’t worry. Just try to eat healthily. My sister when pregnant actually balanced out- starting from being very overweight and obviously not drinking or eating crap whilst pregnant so by the end of her pregnancy she was smaller than when pre pregnancy it was really weird !!! She didn’t do any diet or anything it just happened that way.
Oh wow that's brilliant, I've already put on a few lbs, which is unsurprising as I've gone from step 1a to now only being able to stomach bread and potatoes 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm hoping once the first trimester is over I will be able to eat some veg without being sick! Thank you x

Elvis4525

i have started today but I’ve been in ill for over a week now with a cold. Worried that it’s probably not a good time to start but I go away in a month so feel like if I don’t start now I never will.
Also I only have about 1 stone I want to definitely loose, maybe a little more but I’m doing 1a and from reading the thread that doesn’t seem like a good thing? Should I be doing a different step?

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
There is book that all the girls on the fb group used to chat about to do with food habits, I can’t remember the name it’s pink. I have a copy I will find it and let you know when I get home. You might all like that.

Also, to the ladies on it for the long haul, defo try Callanetics. It’s a 70’s exercise routine but it’s so small and gentle and the girls who lost 10st plus, all raced about it. It tightened the skin and also helped get rid of the ‘pouch’ you can get the dvd on Amazon.
Thanks

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
I technically started on Tuesday (bf took me out for valentines and I went HARD - I had a starter, main dessert and then his dessert too 😂)

My weigh in day is tomorrow but I couldn’t resist and I weighed myself now. I’ve lost about 4 pounds and I’m happy with that! 😆

Ive found the first week hard at the start. I had so many cravings, I was hungry a lot but I think my body has adjusted

ATV2021

VIP Member
the mindset is so true…. I’m doing it because I’m fed up of being this size. I’ve got a 6 month old baby and refuse to let him see me hide behind baggy cardigans all the time.

I don’t have a very supportive consultant (never hear from her and she’s quite blasé about it all) but kind of feel committed to her cos I’ve bought loads of products already
Oh bless you. My consultant is fab so I'm very lucky (I'll be a consultant come February too hopefully). There's usually a fair few around and if you're not happy then I'd contact some others as there's nothing less motivating than an unsupportive consultant (I left SW due to this before too!)

ATV2021

VIP Member
I only really like the pineapple (which is actually a decent drink) and the raspberry and elderflower. The orange one I wasn’t w fan of and I haven’t tried the lime.
I think I’ll have a week of healthy eating and start Monday 😩
Apparently mixing the lemon/lime with Raspberry/Elderflower is like an American lemonade. I'll have to remember to order when I have to order my own stuff via consultant hub...I'm literally my only customer at the moment :(

SEssex2608

I’m really struggling with drinking enough water. Anyone have any tips? I’ve set an alarm every hour to drink a pint..

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I'm not sure how Exante works but is 2 packs right ? Is your evening meal higher calories? I find the more water I drink the better my losses ... aim for a minimum of 3-4 litres of water every day.