Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereWithPopcorn

Does any one get on with the meal products for 1a?

I've had the porridge and Marconi cheese so far......... either would I likely have a again.

How many steps a day do people averagely do?

Reactions: 1

Halfafritter

Welcome! What step have you started on?
1B I think? So four product a day. Definitely struggling mentally rather than physically currently. The chicken tikka thing was actually quite nice!

Yay!! Well done! If you don’t mind me asking how much would you like to lose? ♥
I have a holiday in three months, so I’d really like to lose at least two stone by then. Probably three stone in total, but I’m going more by my clothes, would like to fit back into my size 12s comfortably.

• Heart
I know it's a while since this thread has been active but is there anyone starting on the one to one plan next week? I'm starting on Tuesday and have a lot to lose. I've done it before but have to lose the weight this time and keep it off. My weight is affecting my health.
I’m going to start again in the new year not sure when, probably when all the cheese is gone from my house 😂

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I’ve managed to up my water today! Nearly 2litres.

how’s everyone else doing?
Yay that's brilliant.... it is hard in the cold weather to drink loads.....

I'm doing OK - weigh day tomorrow..... hoping for another decent loss as been really good this week and not picked at the naughty stuff...... I've got 9lbs to be in the next stone down bracket and13lbs for 3 stone total loss I'd be happy with either by Christmas Eve :)

GossBoss

VIP Member
I can recommend 2 or 3 consultants if you're interested. They are remote & consultant virtually.
I did the plan last year & lost 6st.

Really tempted to give one2one diet a go, keep reaching for rubbish quick things as have a newborn and a toddler so think it might suit me as it’s quick to prepare! Also I’m the biggest I’ve ever been so desperately want to do something about it quick!

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Does any one get on with the meal products for 1a?

I've had the porridge and Marconi cheese so far......... either would I likely have a again.

How many steps a day do people averagely do?
Think I'm in the minority as I like most of the packs - don't have soup..... but I like all the porridges.... most the meals and bars..... I do about zero steps !! Working from home and Tier 3 so don't go far - I should make the effort to go for a walk at least once a day though :giggle::giggle:

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
Hi guys!

Thanks for sharing your stories. I could do with some advice... I am looking to kickstart my weight loss in January and want to lose around 4 stone.

I have tried to lose weight by healthy eating and going to the gym but I have zero willpower and think seeing big losses and change early on may help me along the journey. Here’s hoping anyway!

My question is, which company or programme would you recommend for that amount of weight to lose? I would also be interested to hear how you find having consultants as is provided with the Cambridge diet? I always hated going to Slimming World and feeling naughty if I’d put weight on that week.

Cheers lovelies! Keep going!
I have done slimming world and weight watchers and the thing that gets me is the guilt. Like you have to syn or count medication if you have a cold which is ridiculous. I just can’t be doing with the hassle of the cult vibe again and constantly worrying about what I eat and is in within my daily allowance that I’ve decided on the exante diet for January. I want to lose 21 pounds.

• Heart

Hushpuppy

VIP Member
I restarted last weekend and lost 8lbs. I'm feeling ok but I'm really missing actual food. I'm very fussy and only have some if the shakes and a few bars.

Thank you, my consultant did tell me not to workout after I questioned if it was ok to do so but I had be going to the gym 3/4 time prior so it was just natural for me! Do you think this may have hindered my weight loss? Not sure how I’ve only lost 3lbs after being on 600kcals for the past 9 days! Really frustrating!

GossBoss

VIP Member
Really tempted to give this diet a go, really need a kick start! Anyone got any success stories from starting the plan this year?
Started 1st Jan this year on step 2 and I've lost 2stone so far ... and I'm a slow loser. Some others who started same time have lost 3 or 4 stone. Everyone is different but I'm down 2 dress sizes, lost 16inches overall and my resting heart rate has gone down 14 points !.
Bring on the next 2 stone

• Heart

SEssex2608

I’ve just started again today after failing a few months ago.

I’ve had a latte shake for breakfast and vegetable soup with croutons for lunch & two pints of water. Due my period any day now so desperately trying to ignore my cravings.

• Heart

swimming

VIP Member
Hi all! I have come for a nosy because @swimming recommended it over on my desperate post regarding weight loss surgery!

I have never heard of this plan before - can someone explain it to me in simple terms?! xxx
It’s a shake diet. Rapid weight loss (if you stick to it)

Do some googling on it and find your local consultant. I’ve dipped my toes in and lost loads but always gave up. I’m determined this time to stick to it because I can’t carry on like this

• Heart

On A Roll

Reading this is super interesting. I am d3sperate to lose weight (about 3 stone) but haven’t found anything I can stick to. I love the idea of a consultant, but all of them strange processed food worries me a bit...

anyone know where I can find like a weight loss consultant who will hold me accountable?!

Rmd0609

My consultant charges the same for the meals and shakes.
The ‘step up‘ meal is almost double the price…I think that’s more like a ready meal
Hiya how are you doing? I hope you’re getting on ok since you last checked in!

Gibbonsgob

I'm on day one and just had a strawberry shake..... Jesus it's bad!!!! I presumed it would be nice with blended ice and it would be like a protein shake but there's such a weird after taste and texture. The veg and crouton soup was ok. Is there anything else nice?

ATV2021

VIP Member
Thank you, my consultant did tell me not to workout after I questioned if it was ok to do so but I had be going to the gym 3/4 time prior so it was just natural for me! Do you think this may have hindered my weight loss? Not sure how I’ve only lost 3lbs after being on 600kcals for the past 9 days! Really frustrating!
Body will be clinging onto everything it can if you're burning way more than is going in. Can cause more issues down the line - I've done further research etc to help me understand more than just the CD part (there's loads of info out there from reliable sources lol). It really isn't good for us to be exercising on such low calories as the body needs fuel. I'd go upto at least Step 3 - I wasnt on S3 long as my losses stalled with gym + 1000. It's been much better now I'm on 4/5