1000-lb Sisters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There was an hour special on tonight. I started watching it. Then decided I was hungry. So went and ate and by the time I got back it was over.
they had an iPad and were all answering questions about the previous seasons and episode etc. I hope I can catch it again.
New season next week!!!

Reactions: 1
Anyone know will the new season be uploaded to Discovery Plus in Ireland/UK at the same time as the USA?

Reactions: 2
There was a pic of Amanda after her surgery, and she was THIN. I can’t believe how small she was!!

OMG why couldn't this have happened when I was off sick last week :oops: :ROFLMAO: I'm assuming it's season 4?

Wow Tammy!
Almost have a tear in my eye for how happy I am for her, I couldn’t imagine how much her life has changed in these past few months. There’s probably a million things she can do now that she couldn’t have imagined doing. I hope she stays on the right path now and continues to get healthier. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Amy also looks fabulous in her photos too, onwards and upwards for the both of them!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow, the difference is just incredible in Tammy. Really pleased for her that she's sticking with it.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for that, I just finished watching!

Ugh poor Amy, she must be suffering from PPD.
I binged watched the past few seasons and you can see a clear change from jolly and funny to stressed and sensitive. I hope she’s doing better now and that she has more support especially from Tammy.

It really looks like a good season, I’m looking forward to watching their holiday.

Thanks for that, I just finished watching!

Ugh poor Amy, she must be suffering from PPD.
I binged watched the past few seasons and you can see a clear change from jolly and funny to stressed and sensitive. I hope she’s doing better now and that she has more support especially from Tammy.

It really looks like a good season, I’m looking forward to watching their holiday.
I beleive the holiday is when they got in the huge fight and had to halt filming...

• Wow
We watched S5E1 last night. I thought it was a pretty nice episode with the exception of Caleb guilt tripping Tammy when he found out he couldn't get his trach out. I'm so glad Tammy left the facility anyway and didn't let it hold her back.

I thought it was really nice that the family made a fuss of Tammy for her arrival home, but it was crappy that it turned into a shouting match when it should have been a special day for her. She has clearly matured and become a better person during her time in rehab, so it must have been an unpleasant crash back down to earth seeing her family embroiled in drama.

I'm sure Amy would have laughed along with the joke about her eyes in the past, but she's clearly struggling and sensitive and it seemed to be the straw that broke the camel's back. I also wonder whether Amy was a little jealous of the fuss for Tammy when she clearly feels alone and like she has no support.

Bring on the next episode! 😊

Reactions: 6
We watched S5E1 last night. I thought it was a pretty nice episode with the exception of Caleb guilt tripping Tammy when he found out he couldn't get his trach out. I'm so glad Tammy left the facility anyway and didn't let it hold her back.

I thought it was really nice that the family made a fuss of Tammy for her arrival home, but it was crappy that it turned into a shouting match when it should have been a special day for her. She has clearly matured and become a better person during her time in rehab, so it must have been an unpleasant crash back down to earth seeing her family embroiled in drama.

I'm sure Amy would have laughed along with the joke about her eyes in the past, but she's clearly struggling and sensitive and it seemed to be the straw that broke the camel's back. I also wonder whether Amy was a little jealous of the fuss for Tammy when she clearly feels alone and like she has no support.

Bring on the next episode! 😊
I wish they all came out at once and we could just keep watching. I would watch every one in a row!!
Did you see the q and a episode?

Reactions: 7
I wish they all came out at once and we could just keep watching. I would watch every one in a row!!
Did you see the q and a episode?
I would too! 😂

I didn't see it, no. Was it any good? I was saying to my partner last night that I'm surprised they post/share so much via social media given the show. I'd have thought they would be contractually obligated to keep certain things under wraps, but they don't seem to!

I would too! 😂

I didn't see it, no. Was it any good? I was saying to my partner last night that I'm surprised they post/share so much via social media given the show. I'd have thought they would be contractually obligated to keep certain things under wraps, but they don't seem to!
so it was an hour special that was on last week before the new episode. It was all of them with an iPad answering fan questions. It was ok-but if you can’t find it to watch, dont worry. It wasn’t essential watching. But it was better than no episode lol.
I cannot wait for Tuesday!!