1000-lb Sisters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tricky episode again, seeing Caleb not doing well and knowing how that ends.
tammy goes to see an OB dr and says she could possibly be pregnant, but then says she doesn’t have a period and isn’t sexually active AND has an IUD from 13 years ago. The dr didn’t even do a test to check. She isn’t in any danger of pregnancy.
The highlight of the episode is the chickens 🐓
And Amy snarking at Tammys new “cravings”-wait until you hear this lol
It was good overall ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Reactions: 5
Tricky episode again, seeing Caleb not doing well and knowing how that ends.
tammy goes to see an OB dr and says she could possibly be pregnant, but then says she doesn’t have a period and isn’t sexually active AND has an IUD from 13 years ago. The dr didn’t even do a test to check. She isn’t in any danger of pregnancy.
The highlight of the episode is the chickens 🐓
And Amy snarking at Tammys new “cravings”-wait until you hear this lol
It was good overall ⭐⭐⭐⭐
"witch, you ain't pregnant, you thirsty!"

ahahahahaha

Yeah, I enjoyed this one too :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Waiting to see what tonight brings. Amy is having a meltdown in a van in the preview.
Caleb is trying to make Tammy feel guilty still.

Reactions: 2
Ok. This was a good episode, but next week is when it all goes DOWN!! They go to Florida for the vacation where they all get into a fight and filming stops for 6 weeks.
its going to be epic

Reactions: 3
This was the best episode so far. Tammy seems so much nicer and supportive of Amy... I feel a bit sad thinking it all goes tits up.

Reactions: 5
I felt a bit sad when Tammy was telling Amy her concerns about Caleb and Amy was just like 'you were worse, witch'. Appreciate Amy has her own stuff going on, but it seemed a shame to have that thrown back at her.

Reactions: 4
I’ve just seen the clip of where Tammy finds out about Caleb’s death, she found out via txt message by one of his friends it’s so sad and bad how the staff didn’t ring to tell her. A txt message of all things

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
That's horrific, poor Tammy. What a shocking way to find out someone has died, let alone your husband.

I really liked Amanda at the beginning but lately her ego is a huge nope for me, she’s always right, never wrong and never backs down

I really liked Amanda at the beginning but lately her ego is a huge nope for me, she’s always right, never wrong and never backs down
She was right to stand up to Amy’s husband. He’s a vile piece of tit she did the right thing divorcing him. After having a quick google she’s worth $250k apparently I wonder how much she will have to give him in a divorce payout?

Tonight is the big one!!! The Florida trip where the wheels came off!!!
Also, someone said this is where she found out about Caleb dying...

Reactions: 2
False excitement. Next week is the fight.
This week was basically a zero.
disappointing.

Last edited: