Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsSlocombe

VIP Member
It's sad about Caleb, but something that really gets me about this family is that Amy, Chris, and Amanda go on at Tammy about what she should be doing (or not doing) and love saying stuff along the lines of 'you know what you gotta do', but none of them are in a remotely healthy weight range themselves. They should be proud of themselves for any weight that they have managed to lose of course, but they are in no position at all to go all hollier than thou at Tammy - they are still all very morbidly obese along with the health issues and risks associated with that.

Reactions: 7

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
They get that from their bitch of a mother! She is quick to judge all of them, but she is fat herself and has to have a walker and a special chair to manage herself! She is mean and spiteful. She didn’t even go to either of Amy’s weddings!
As the show goes on you can see their mother trying so hard to be nice to them in front of the cameras, it does not come easy for the old bitch. She's a horrible mother and very lucky her children want her around.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Amy hasn’t been concerned about her weight loss since she had the second child. Once she got what she wanted she stopped caring. There’s always an excuse around it too- she’s pregnant and wants to enjoy her pregnancy, she’s overworked with little kids and isn’t eating well, now she is using her mental health as an excuse.
if she was feeding the kids properly, she could just eat what they are having. But you know it’s just microwave food and stuff from tins. She isn’t doing them any favors.
it makes me both sad and angry that those kids are being dragged up by her. She was so worried she would be a bad mom and she is a TERRIBLE mother. Just like the one she grew up with.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
We watched S5E1 last night. I thought it was a pretty nice episode with the exception of Caleb guilt tripping Tammy when he found out he couldn't get his trach out. I'm so glad Tammy left the facility anyway and didn't let it hold her back.

I thought it was really nice that the family made a fuss of Tammy for her arrival home, but it was shitty that it turned into a shouting match when it should have been a special day for her. She has clearly matured and become a better person during her time in rehab, so it must have been an unpleasant crash back down to earth seeing her family embroiled in drama.

I'm sure Amy would have laughed along with the joke about her eyes in the past, but she's clearly struggling and sensitive and it seemed to be the straw that broke the camel's back. I also wonder whether Amy was a little jealous of the fuss for Tammy when she clearly feels alone and like she has no support.

Bring on the next episode! 😊
I wish they all came out at once and we could just keep watching. I would watch every one in a row!!
Did you see the q and a episode?

veevee04

VIP Member
I've been watching this for a few years now. Glad there's a thread so happy Tammy turned her life around. I thought Calebs death would throw her but it's made her more determined.
Amy needs to sort her shit out !

Beanpop442

VIP Member
I have watched the first season and some of the newest season and I’m so pleased that Amy welcomed a healthy happy baby.
She seems to have achieved her goals of a family with her husband (who makes me laugh cos he just stands and nods most of the time 😂). She seems to mature as the programme goes along and seems to see the bigger picture in her life going forward.

Tammy really needs to get help but she’s so reluctant but then always relies on Amy to do literally everything for her. I can’t believe how much weight she’s put on and how rude she can be in tbe newest season as well!

Nosymum

VIP Member
She has done so well, I honestly never thought she would do it. I really hope she can get skin removal surgery, I’m sure any excess weight is the excess skin now.
As someone whose has a gastric bypass myself I totally agree looks like she’s at target weight, there’s several stone if excess skin on her. Shes done amazing, I didn’t think she’d get there to be honest.

Babybail93

VIP Member
I’ve started watching this from the beginning on sky after seeing an ad for season 3.

Tammy is such a horrible person. So selfish and nasty. I can see her dying within the next year or so. Of course it’ll be someone else’s fault. She has no responsibility for herself

littlepup

VIP Member
Tammy is cruising along and kicking ass-she has become the stable one
It’s crazy how they both seem to be quite sweet, funny girls but have zero coping mechanisms beyond food and no emotional regulation.
The producers did well to find them really. It makes you wonder who they could have been with a better upbringing/environment.

• Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I was horrified by the amount of food on the table just before the row kicked off. It looked like a huge oversized catering "throw it all on the table" affair. Haven't they all had gastric surgery now??!!

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
Well. The rest of the family isnt amused at all. And last mights episode was HILARIOUS. Omg they killed it. Someone said next week is the finale already. I hate that it’s going to end. I think it should be in every week year round lol

• Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I watch the episodes on YouTube and she has the most appalling attitude I’ve seen in a long time. I don’t think that she has any good qualities at all. Just because you’re a miserable person doesn’t give you the right to treat people around you like crap especially when they’re trying to help you. I don’t feel bad for her one bit she does it to herself

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
So far so good. It’s nice to see Tammy being happy and enjoying herself so much. She really is figuring out how much she has missed.

Kendell28

Yeah I agree. I think they’re all genuinely good people and it’s good they all have a strong bond. I like that we’ve seen more of Amanda this season, I think she’s a great support for Tammy, almost like a mother figure.

MyLittlePony25

VIP Member
I’m so happy for Tammy, finally getting approved for surgery!

I do feel really bad for Amy, she looks like she has been really struggling with her emotions recently and Michael has not been helpful at all. Thank god for Amanda!

Amanda and Chris are such lovely siblings.

Dori82

Just started watching season 3. It’s actually so sad to watch Tammy in this state! However she really has no willpower to do anything to help herself. She checked herself out of rehab after 8 weeks?! If she can’t do that then I really think there is so hope for her. As much as I hope I’m wrong, I wouldn’t be surprised if she does die in the next year or two.
She has a really bad attitude but I think that probably is her underlying unhappiness and probably depression living like that.
It is good to see amy doing so well with her life now, I’m sure Tammy is envious of this!
She now has a tracheostomy to help with her breathing after pneumonia. How she keeps surviving i have no idea. X

• Wow
  • Sad