00s nostalgia #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watched Dawson’s Creek when it was originally on, but have been slowly watching over the last year and I would have LOVED it - more fool me for ignoring it back in the day! It is so super cringe but SO nostalgically brilliant 😅😅

Reactions: 6
I never gave a duck about Dawson's Creek, Buffy, Angel, any of that crap even though all my friends did in 5th/6th year. Watched Buffy later in life and found it indescribably insipid, so I never went back to check out the others.

• Wow
  • Sad
I watched some of Buffy, but not much.

And the mention of the biscuit rap does remind me, by virtue of me having a corkscrew mind, of Goldie Lookin Chain.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never watched Buffy either but loads of my school friends absolutely loved the guy who played Angel

Reactions: 2
Eliza Dushku as Faith was hot AF, which may or may not have been one of the few reasons I watched the amount of Buffy that I did.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Okay okay what was everyone's fave magazine to get ?
Mizz? Sugar ? Teen vogue?
I used to get heat magazine every Tuesday without fail for about 10 years🤣

• Heart
Deffo Mizz for me without a doubt , looked forward to a new issue every week and loved the summer specials etc , I kept them all for ages after had a massive pile under my bed , wish I still had them. Still bought blush and sugar though

Reactions: 10
Deffo Mizz for me without a doubt , looked forward to a new issue every week and loved the summer specials etc , I kept them all for ages after had a massive pile under my bed , wish I still had them. Still bought blush and sugar though
Omg Mizz used to have the best little gifts attached to it as well...I remember once they had stick on jewels and wore them and thought I was the shiz . I was obsessed !

• Heart
Sugar was my favourite too along with Just Seventeen. I felt so grown up!
---
I’ve just looked up Sugar on Google images. The sugar I used to buy never had celebrities on the front… for music stars etc I bought smash hits!

• Heart
Sugar and Just Seventeen.

I wasn’t really allowed them (I was 12/13 IIRC) but I used to get around this by ordering them via the newsagents where I did my paper round and then hide them in my garden shed. I’d happily lie in there on a Saturday reading through!! Old memory unlocked ❤

Reactions: 5
Sugar, Mizz and Smash Hits. I wish I'd kept them all. I used to love the free gifts especially if it was a lipgloss!

Reactions: 5
Sugar was my favourite!
Sugar with its confessions and embarrassing stories all very clearly written by the staff 🤣 I loved buying copies to go on summer holidays and trying to get as many free things as possible
---
Sugar was my favourite!
Sugar with its confessions and embarrassing stories all very clearly written by the staff 🤣 I loved buying copies to go on summer holidays and trying to get as many free thingmmmmmmnn

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.