The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly!! Claire isn't allowed an opinion or say how she's feeling in vlogs. If she was happy all the time she'd get moaned at for that too like Zoe Sugg has in the past. She can't win. I also love how viewers seem to know vloggers inside out just by watching their vlogs 😂
Also seems someone is rather keen on Graham comes across as jealousy!

I think @Gloria Rostron was the only one keen on Graham , farmers definitely don’t float my boat, might be the rosy complexion and cowpat odour 🤢

Reactions: 1
I've always thought there was something nice about Graham, Gloria was the one with the bigger crush on him though. I've always liked the thought of being a farmer's wife, a traditional one though, in the kitchen baking and making meals for the workers.

I've always thought there was something nice about Graham, Gloria was the one with the bigger crush on him though. I've always liked the thought of being a farmer's wife, a traditional one though, in the kitchen baking and making meals for the workers.
it does sound like a life I could be happy in to be fair

• Heart
What's wrong with that? I know of her age but my nephews had a taste since he was 5. Literally nothing wrong with a small taste.
I totally agree…I have 3 daughters 24,almost 18 and almost 16,we allowed them to try and then have a little alcohol with us in a controlled environment.Many people won’t agree but from my own experience and my oldest daughter’s the teens that go over the top with alcohol are the ones who’s parents point blank allow them. Its becomes exciting because they aren’t supposed to be doing it…my oldest daughters friend got so drunk she nearly blacked out and put herself in a very dangerous situation with a boy.By allowing our girls to try some we take the excitement away and they have been able to observe limitations by themselves.Not once have they done it behind our backs we know this,because that is the relationship we have with them.Dont get me wrong we aren’t/don’t give them a bottle of vodka and cheer them onto down it.Again not everyone’s way of doing things but upto now it’s worked for us,and it has proven that we trust them,and that keeps the lines of communication open for other things too
---
And thinking shielding your child from alcohol is going to stop them from underage drinking is a nieve view to hold too. Every child is at risk of underage drinking due to pressure from friends or pressure to look cool. Luckily some kids have a good head on their shoulders and don't go down that route.
🙌🏻 making alcohol a forbidden thing just makes it exciting..letting them try it,in a controlled environment around their family takes away all of the excitement..I’ve seen lots of comments saying kids are doing this and that behind their parents back…personally I’ve been a mum now for 24yrs and if you want to keep the lines of communication open between you and your child/teens you have to make no subject off limits.Have the conversations around alcohol and the limitations that come with it,even down to what alcohol is stronger than others etc..if they do drink and it’s not around adults tell them not to put their drink down,never accept a drink of someone etc..you can’t completely forbid anything to do with alcohol because they will be the ones who will do it behind your bank and end up in potentially dangerous situations.We need to equip them with information about how to be safe not just tell them they can’t do it and they will be in a lot of trouble if they do x

Last edited:
I wasn’t suggesting she’s making it a forbidden thing ! I’m just not up for offering young kids alcohol then expecting them to turn it down if offered in the street ..My 22 yr old isn’t a raving alcoholic (the opposite infact ) he was never offered it as a child, I have boundaries around certain things, it doesn’t mean they don’t make their own decisions once they reach a certain age, if anything Claire’s helicopter parenting will throw them off the rails.

I totally agree…I have 3 daughters 24,almost 18 and almost 16,we allowed them to try and then have a little alcohol with us in a controlled environment.Many people won’t agree but from my own experience and my oldest daughter’s the teens that go over the top with alcohol are the ones who’s parents point blank allow them. Its becomes exciting because they aren’t supposed to be doing it…my oldest daughters friend got so drunk she nearly blacked out and put herself in a very dangerous situation with a boy.By allowing our girls to try some we take the excitement away and they have been able to observe limitations by themselves.Not once have they done it behind our backs we know this,because that is the relationship we have with them.Dont get me wrong we aren’t/don’t give them a bottle of vodka and cheer them onto down it.Again not everyone’s way of doing things but upto now it’s worked for us,and it has proven that we trust them,and that keeps the lines of communication open for other things too
---

🙌🏻 making alcohol a forbidden thing just makes it exciting..letting them try it,in a controlled environment around their family takes away all of the excitement..I’ve seen lots of comments saying kids are doing this and that behind their parents back…personally I’ve been a mum now for 24yrs and if you want to keep the lines of communication open between you and your child/teens you have to make no subject off limits.Have the conversations around alcohol and the limitations that come with it,even down to what alcohol is stronger than others etc..if they do drink and it’s not around adults tell them not to put their drink down,never accept a drink of someone etc..you can’t completely forbid anything to do with alcohol because they will be the ones who will do it behind your bank and end up in potentially dangerous situations.We need to equip them with information about how to be safe not just tell them they can’t do it and they will be in a lot of trouble if they do x
My mum (quite rightly) tried to make cigarettes a forbidden thing. It didn't work and I smoked from age 12 to 26! I think if she hadn't made a big thing then I wouldn't have ever smoked.

Is this woman for real, she is so selfish. Complaining her husband is always at work, he's only a stones throw away if she needs him. She doesn't like working or staying at home. She has plenty of money at her disposal to do what she wants! She wants to think about poor single mothers or young families stuck in council flats without a future to look forward to and struggling from one day to the next!
She says she's never had a worse miserable year! Eh, looked fine to me! Plenty of spending, going out, holidays, etc.
Her biggest worry seems to be whether she should take the kids away. Loads of people don't have the choice to do that.

She only struggles to watch youtube because shes so busy watching disney films and netflix!

She's never had to deal with parents dying either. She doesn't appreciate how lucky she is!!

God help her when peri menopause and menopause strikes, she'll know what feeling confused, unhappy and poorly really is then!

What an actual self entitled, insensitive woman she is!!

Reactions: 5
I think she needs to sort out her MH , moneys great but it doesn’t make a difference to health.

You can seem to have everything to some people but that doesn't mean instant happiness.

I must say it did get my back up when she said it was like she was solo parenting, it’s nothing like it no back up no family trips out, no one to tag in if you need a break. You have a busy husband your NOT a solo parent!

Reactions: 2
You can seem to have everything to some people but that doesn't mean instant happiness.
She boils my piss! She needs to take into account other people worse off than her in many ways, and I don't just mean wealth before moaning in one breath and listing what she's going to do in the next!

I dip in and out of watching her. Really liked her when she first started up, seemed relatable - but these days just a moaning Minnie! She seems to complain about her kids A LOT! why have 3 of them! I watched her shopping haul recently, I know they source a lot of their own milk and meat, but how the hell does she feed a family of 5 for under £100?

Last edited:
I dip in and out of watching her. Really liked her when she first starred up, seemed relatable - but these days just a moaning Minnie! She seems to complain about her kids A LOT! why have 3 of them! I watched her shopping haul recently, I know they source a lot of their own milk and meat, but how the hell does she feed a family of 5 for under £100?
Teeny tiny portions even for Man sized 15 year old ALISTER

Reactions: 3
It’s only snacks she shows Graham supplies the meat and veg 😂 you couldn’t make a meal from what she shows.

She also has some serious body dysmorphia - she said in a recent video she wants to 'lean up' but she is so slim already! She's funny in the head this one

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s particularly skinny or lean she’s just right, she doesn’t even look toned for the amount of time she spends at the gym, she’s constantly eating but monitors every crumb the kids consume.That’s more concerning.

Reactions: 2