Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
I watched the vlog with the Aldi haul, moaning about Alaster who ate the mango chunks, then she said I'm having these, why not buy more than one packet🤷‍♀️ Then moaning about the cost of buying clothes for her kids, then in the next bit, her and Graham go order new furniture (probably a couple of thousand worth) go to Nandos and an ice cream place, she's really coming across as very unlikeable and selfish.

• Angry
Reactions: 10

Lookyloo

She got annoyed when Alister ate her mango too - get used to it Claire teenage boys eat absolutely loads, she can’t expect to ration him on her doormouse portions!
I'll happily give my kids the mango and go without, that's what being a parent is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

blueberrypie

She got annoyed when Alister ate her mango too - get used to it Claire teenage boys eat absolutely loads, she can’t expect to ration him on her doormouse portions!

Reactions: 9

monga

VIP Member
I thought she spoke very harshly to Vi because she had a bit of felt tip on her hand, she seems to be very off with everything lately, especially the children.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

laney

She eats non stop herself throughout the day , I’ve noticed she doesn’t show the kids meals as much anymore.
---

She’s skipped over the comment about the rabbits again, I bet they’ve died or she’s sold them all.
Yup salmon fancy cold meats etc. She won’t show the kids now cos she knows she under feeds them! She’s a greedy selfish bitch that thinks only of hersel and her man, her kids are an inconvenience!

Reactions: 8

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I'm surprised employers take her on. One look at her cv and they must see she doesn't stick around for long.

Maid22

VIP Member
The other dogs must be so jealous!!
She really pisses me off when it comes to animals, she's not interested at all, those poor dogs kept in that tiny room, the chicks who vanish over night, showing the pigs which will end up as a sausage, the rabbit outside, oh and her horse, whatever happened to that?

laney

Ungrateful spoilt madam! She’s so down and so emotional! Why? She’s no money worries buys what she wants has a man that dotes on her (mug) 3 healthy children and works 1 hour a week! Grow up Claire and be grateful for what you have!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Markusadam

O.M.G my heart breaks for her!!!! what a horendous Decision she has to make!!!!!

Which of the 3 styles of sofa should she choose!!!!!!

read the fucking room and country Claire. Most people have to decide between heating and eating.

she also can’t decide wether to get a cleaner or not!!!

• Haha
  • Angry

laney

I’m sure non of the kids should be in the back shop, let alone touching the food! Sure she said on a video Vi was in making kebabs! Environmental health alert 🚨

• Angry

blueberrypie

She said in a new year goals vlog she wanted to be more spending savvy but then wasted money buying tat off tiktok shops

• Wow
Reactions: 6

monga

VIP Member
It looks terrible, her hair never looks good I don’t know if it’s the stylist or just her hair type but it’s never a good cut / colour or style for her.

• Sick

monga

VIP Member
She eats non stop herself throughout the day , I’ve noticed she doesn’t show the kids meals as much anymore.
---

She’s skipped over the comment about the rabbits again, I bet they’ve died or she’s sold them all.

Last edited:

monga

VIP Member
She's raving about Costa's coffee, the most mediocre coffee chain there is. Shows how dull she is if she finds Costa Coffee exciting.
I don’t think the job will last much longer she’s getting more annoyed having to go to work, she’s upped her YT vids again and sponsored content ,that usually signals her resignation especially now that better weather will be on the way she’ll want to laze by the pool with a wine 🍷

• Wow

Maid22

VIP Member
You can have the world as your oyster and still feel down , it’s probably the job or her wasted late teens /twenties are finally catching up with her.
Yep you can have everything but still feel down, if that's how she's feeling, she should go get help, trouble is they put their lives on yt, so obvious the cost of living hasn't affected her, nice home, pool, etc, so no wonder some folks get annoyed with her.

Herefortruth

That sofa set up is ridiculous! A 3 seater sofa and a chair for a family of 5, of which 3 members will continue to grow. What on earth was she thinking? Actually baffled by that

• Wow

blueberrypie

She mentioned in the latest vlog that she “doesn’t know” what will happen with her job when the shop is opened. Which basically means she will be quitting it 😂

• Haha