The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's wrong with that? I know of her age but my nephews had a taste since he was 5. Literally nothing wrong with a small taste.
Isn’t it alcohol ? I wouldn’t be normalising giving a teen alcohol, what comeback would Claire have if Vi was drinking in the park with her mates.
---
Surprised she filmed at her MIL’s she’s usually very private.

Isn’t it alcohol ? I wouldn’t be normalising giving a teen alcohol, what comeback would Claire have if Vi was drinking in the park with her mates.
It is but its mainly orange juice. I'm allergic so don't drink.it but I think.youll find most families allow a little bit.

It is but its mainly orange juice. I'm allergic so don't drink.it but I think.youll find most families allow a little bit.
It’s 4% same as a can of beer, would you give a kid a can of beer?

Everyone’s different , for me alcohol in any form is not for kids.

Reactions: 1
I think it depends on the child, children are consuming alcohol and drugs at a younger age compared to a decade ago, addiction is on the up and a massive problem in some cities.

Nothing wrong with a sip, it won't kill her or make her into an alcoholic 😂 I had sips of beer when I was little, done no harm to me. I don't drink alcohol at all as an adult.

That’s you, everyone’s different like I said! If Vi rolled home drunk like many teens these days claire hasn’t got a leg to stand on, times are very different to 20/30 yrs ago, we didn’t have drugs on sale at school back then either 🙄

Vi possibly rolling home drunk in the future will have absolutely nothing to do with Claire letting her have a little bit of Bucks Fizz.

Reactions: 4
Vi possibly rolling home drunk in the future will have absolutely nothing to do with Claire letting her have a little bit of Bucks Fizz.
The future could be next week not 10 yrs time, alcohol is age restricted for a reason.
---
Why does she insist on filming the older two when she said they don’t want to appear anymore 🙄 especially Alister, even going into his room.

Why? ..There’s kids as young as 10 being treated for addiction .Sad reality of what society has become.
I think Vi has a better head on her shoulders at the moment than to do something like that.
Also, not allowing your kids to have a sip of alcohol doesn't lessen the risk of them trying it underage in a park.

I think Vi has a better head on her shoulders at the moment than to do something like that.
Also, not allowing your kids to have a sip of alcohol doesn't lessen the risk of them trying it underage in a park.
Lots of parents think that , there’s no definition of an alcoholic , anyone can be predisposed to it, Claire has a very addictive personality herself, traits can be inherited in many forms, especially coping mechanisms, there were questions over Vi food avoidance in the past, who’s to say it would never happen to her, seems a very naive view to hold.

Attachments

And thinking shielding your child from alcohol is going to stop them from underage drinking is a nieve view to hold too. Every child is at risk of underage drinking due to pressure from friends or pressure to look cool. Luckily some kids have a good head on their shoulders and don't go down that route.

And thinking shielding your child from alcohol is going to stop them from underage drinking is a nieve view to hold too. Every child is at risk of underage drinking due to pressure from friends or pressure to look cool. Luckily some kids have a good head on their shoulders and don't go down that route.
I wouldn’t say not offering alcohol to a child is shielding! Claire’s regularly drinks in front of them, I think enforcing an age limit is important.

It is shielding though, just like kids are shielded from drugs, violence and so on, or try to be shielded anyway. Parents can shield, protect or teach the dangers etc as much as they want but sadly at the end of the day, the child will be the one who chooses their path regardless of what they're taught. Parents can only hope their child is sensible. Claire isn't the only parent to drink infront of their kids. She doesn't get absolutely rat arsed so there is no problem or risk etc there in my opinion.

Which is why offering Vi alcohol (a very shielded child )could backfire, children like Claire’s are very prone to rebelling because she doesn’t allow them any freedom/ independence, especially Vi , she won’t let her see her friends without an adult accompanying her …She’s been pissed on a few vids when the kids were featured….Claire’s been in tears on a few occasions because she can’t cope with the elder twos moodiness and wanting her and Myles to leave them alone, perfect candidate’s for peer pressure, wanting to fit in because Claire makes them stand out from the group through her separation anxiety.

Last edited: