The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she pronounces stuff really annoys me. Surely everyone knows guacamole is pronounced “eeee” on the end not “mole”? 😂
And wtf are “chocco parns?” 😂
She's just thick
---
Why does she insist on eating on camera and talking with her mouth full 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She showed the injuries to the duck a couple of weeks ago and still they did nothing to make the enclosure safer, her solution is to just replace the animals without a thought to their own incompetence 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She showed the injuries to the duck a couple of weeks ago and still they did nothing to make the enclosure safer, her solution is to just replace the animals without a thought to their own incompetence 🙄
She's always lacked empathy when it comes to animals, how many chicks have they lost over the years, because that home is not secured, soo many gaps, dogs kept in the that tiny utility room, and what happened to the rabbits?

Reactions: 1
Poor violet, her Xmas present ruined cos of her stupid mother! Everyone knows you don’t buy tickets on viagogo, does she really live in that much of a bubble!

Poor violet, her Xmas present ruined cos of her stupid mother! Everyone knows you don’t buy tickets on viagogo, does she really live in that much of a bubble!
What happened? Did she not get to go to the concert?

Omg what a tit, all so she could save a tenner I bet!
I think she originally bought the wrong tickets - she bought standing tickets from Ticketmaster but under 16s can’t go in that area. She then used a different website & that’s when she was sent the fraudulent tickets. She said she’s lost £300 - not sure if that’s just tickets or the hotel stay etc included.

Many of us know which sites to avoid. Unfortunately if you're not a regular buyer of gig tickets and don't Google for information first, then it's an easy mistake to make. Poor Vi.

Reactions: 5
She's always lacked empathy when it comes to animals, how many chicks have they lost over the years, because that home is not secured, soo many gaps, dogs kept in the that tiny utility room, and what happened to the rabbits?
She showed the rabbits in a recent vlog there’s two still alive anyway.
---
Tbf she’s devastated over it, poor Vi 🙁

Are the threads still open? You can’t post on the TikTok forums if you’re a new member if that’s where you’re having bother .
im really not too sure?
---
im really not too sure?
oh it could possibly be that , trying to comment on a tattle page that's a tik tok person but it wont allow me. is there no way around this? i need to vent haha

im really not too sure?
---

oh it could possibly be that , trying to comment on a tattle page that's a tik tok person but it wont allow me. is there no way around this? i need to vent haha
No , the TikTok forum has been closed for some time, only open to long standing members.