The Witt Family #9 She moans at home, She moans when away, Claire's only happy on a date night with Gray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really wasn't suggesting that she hates her kids - that's very extreme! Or that she's a bad parent in any way, shape or form. She clearly loves her kids. My point was that she can appear to be quite negative at times, and I wonder how her kids perceive this. As I said, I don't really watch her as much as I used to, only the occasional vlog - where is does seem like she complains a lot. I started watching her when she first started out, and she didn't seem like that back then. I guess at least she is real and doesn't try to make out life is perfect. I personally wouldn't say some of the things to my daughter that she says to her kids - but we all have different parenting styles. Not suggesting mine is the right way. Just to clarify - I don't think she hates her kids.

Reactions: 1
Really wasn't suggesting that she hates her kids - that's very extreme! Or that she's a bad parent in any way, shape or form. She clearly loves her kids. My point was that she can appear to be quite negative at times, and I wonder how her kids perceive this. As I said, I don't really watch her as much as I used to, only the occasional vlog - where is does seem like she complains a lot. I started watching her when she first started out, and she didn't seem like that back then. I guess at least she is real and doesn't try to make out life is perfect. I personally wouldn't say some of the things to my daughter that she says to her kids - but we all have different parenting styles. Not suggesting mine is the right way. Just to clarify - I don't think she hates her kids.
I didn't say you suggested she hated her kids 🤦‍♀️

Graham isn’t in that drawing she just shared on the family 🤔

• Haha
That’ll be the next CT …Kate shacks up with Graham Witt 😂

• Haha
The way she pronounces stuff really annoys me. Surely everyone knows guacamole is pronounced “eeee” on the end not “mole”? 😂
And wtf are “chocco parns?” 😂

Don’t know why she bothers with the shopping hauls when they’re essentially snacks ,the bulk ( most expensive) part of her weekly shop is supplied by Graham for free.

I would be so embarrassed as a 13 year old to do one though, younger siblings or not.

She’s put footage of Alister doing the egg hunt despite him wanting to keep off her SM , discussed his acne and lack of confidence in an earlier vid, you’d think she’d respect their wishes.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I see she’s at Haven is it only herself and the younger two? bi didn’t look very happy on her stories.

"Hailstones. What is wrong with this weather?" Absolutely nothing Claire, educate yourself on how hailstones are formed and you'll see it's nothing to do with seasons! Just because it's ice it doesn't mean it just happens in Winter!!!! 🙄

She’s taking off again, Graham must be exhausted juggling work and the kids.

• Wow