Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact that he has gone out on his own with Gail makes me think there is a grid post incoming he is absolutely desperate for the engagement and loves lapping up the oh you're such a wonderful dad Jake comments

Reactions: 21
The fact that he has gone out on his own with Gail makes me think there is a grid post incoming he is absolutely desperate for the engagement and loves lapping up the oh you're such a wonderful dad Jake comments
and try and incorporate his dad and brother in it somehow. Memories of how he used to go bowling with them maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Definitely a grid post coming up and no way has he taken Gail out on his own. Flapz will of course be chauffering. That child has no hope coming from such an unfortunate gene pool.

440114383_1384986205512483_5608900267620890202_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
No wedding ring fakey????? The one you were never taking off but constantly seen without 😂

• Haha
Most people bowling with their young kids would put their name as dad or daddy, just trying to get attention, he thinks people will recognise him by having his photo and name up for all to see

• Haha
I've played with Leo all day no you haven't or we would have all seen it by now and besides parent plays with child what do you want a gold bloody cup? Least you can do having just got back from 8 months of tour! Plus why is she sharing that reel from two days ago?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've played with Leo all day no you haven't or we would have all seen it by now and besides parent plays with child what do you want a gold bloody cup? Least you can do having just got back from 8 months of tour! Plus why is she sharing that reel from two days ago?
She’s sharing it because he’s either told her to or he’s got access to her Instagram and he’s shared it from there. The reel is on both their grids for their combined total of 1.3 million ‘followers’ to see and they’ve not even managed 12,000 likes between them 😂 You'd think they’d take the hint but unfortunately that’s never going to happen and I’m expecting them to post a lot more tit like this now he’s unemployed 😴

• Haha
Good God above, the Beard has shared the worst reel in history again. Please somebody make it stop! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
See the silly cow cut the bit where she pretends she fancies her husband and goes to slap his arse🤢🤢What a mess he looked last night is so scruffy it’s actually funny how much of a wanker he is.Not one ounce of promoting his . I honestly don’t know why he’s not called out for his disgusting dishonesty 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 22
See the silly cow cut the bit where she pretends she fancies her husband and goes to slap his arse🤢🤢What a mess he looked last night is so scruffy it’s actually funny how much of a wanker he is.Not one ounce of promoting his . I honestly don’t know why he’s not called out for his disgusting dishonesty 😡😡
He can’t promote a charity that he’s an ambassador for. A cancer charity that is the same cancer that his brother passed away from. But the grief thief can happily use that same brother for attention and likes when it suits 😡 Imagine being that much of a bleep you can’t be bothered to promote a charity but you can promote any minor 2 min TV slot you get and pathetic reels with your beard.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Jeez, he really wants a prize for looking after Gail doesn't he, can see how little time he actually spends being a dad, bleeping useless article🤬🤬🤬

And so it begins. 🙄 You're not "looking after" your son because you are constantly eyefucking yourself looking into a phone. "It's hard work being a parent?"

He wouldn't know hard work if it slapped him in his gormless face then run the useless prick over.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
And so it begins. 🙄 You're not "looking after" your son because you are constantly eyefucking yourself looking into a phone. "It's hard work being a parent?"

He wouldn't know hard work if it slapped him in his gormless face then run the useless prick over.

View attachment 2903192
View attachment 2903193
View attachment 2903195
View attachment 2903196
View attachment 2903197
View attachment 2903198
Bloody hell, does nobody in that house get any privacy? I can’t wait for the massive backlash against all these twats using their kids for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He can’t promote a charity that he’s an ambassador for. A cancer charity that is the same cancer that his brother passed away from. But the grief thief can happily use that same brother for attention and likes when it suits 😡 Imagine being that much of a bleep you can’t be bothered to promote a charity but you can promote any minor 2 min TV slot you get and pathetic reels with your beard.
So far this weekend he has only mentioned the charity ball when other attendees said he was “lovely and humble”. If only they knew the half of it. I bet when he is at any of these events he does his only good acting gig and pretends as if butter wouldn’t melt in his stank mouth.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.