Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just came to say the same! Black tie event and he's got.on a pink jacket and no tie I suppose we should be grateful he buttoned his shirt up.for a change! I'm wondering if there were complaints last year and that's why he didn't sing bloody twit sat there with his music book singing No Scrubs everyone looked thoroughly miserable! No surprise when he can't sing or play! I'm expecting a woe is me post today listening to everyone's stories last night made me think of my little brother blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just came to say the same! Black tie event and he's got.on a pink jacket and no tie I suppose we should be grateful he buttoned his shirt up.for a change! I'm wondering if there were complaints last year and that's why he didn't sing bloody twit sat there with his music book singing No Scrubs everyone looked thoroughly miserable! No surprise when he can't sing or play! I'm expecting a woe is me post today listening to everyone's stories last night made me think of my little brother blah blah blah
Yes at least for once his shirt was buttoned up but it’s the fact these events are ‘black tie’ but he never ever wears one. Let’s be honest, the pink jacket is just about getting noticed 🤢 Definitely a dad/brother post incoming…….

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So he's taking Gail bowling later, will.it be just them or will Flaps be going too, cos he can't look after him on his own can he🤣🤣🤣 pathetic.

He has to be the worst charity ambassador ever, not even mentioned it once has he, just awful, turning up with a twit tan😡😡😡. Did anyone get a reply from emailing them about him being their ambassador and ketting his kids get sunburnt, or did they just ignore them?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes at least for once his shirt was buttoned up but it’s the fact these events are ‘black tie’ but he never ever wears one. Let’s be honest, the pink jacket is just about getting noticed 🤢 Definitely a dad/brother post incoming…….
That jacket makes him look like a giant minge..
---
That jacket makes him look like a giant minge..

• Haha
He’s hoping she’ll get him back on LW 🙄 So he can share her story cos it’s somebody off the TV saying he’s ‘wonderful’ but other than that, has done no promotion for the charity he’s an ambassador for at all. 3 nights on the trot in London. He’ll be needing to rest all day today 😂
That Charlene was in IAC and kept banging on for weeks after the show ended how nobody has kept in contact with her - she's as desperate as him! 🤡

• Heart
Why does he have to announce he's taking the kid bowling later. Does he want a medal?

Not one post about the Sarcoma Ball last night. How he had the audacity to turn up to it considering he lied about donating some of his fight purse let alone wearing that awful jacket minus a tie to a black tie event only confirms how bleeping ignorant he is. What an utter lowlife.

• Sick
  • Heart
‘Humble’, ‘Lovely’ 😂😂😂 Also why can he never follow a dress code? So bleeping rude. Notice the person has put the caption so you can’t see his trousers that flap above his ankles with his clodhopper boots 😂
He’s now started following her as well 🤦🏻‍♀️
Humble him? Is she having a laugh? King Charles is more humble than that whopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This will never not make me laugh 😂 Supposedly able to afford to spend thousands on ‘designer’ bags and stuff, nice holidays/hotels but this is their ‘media wall’ 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That TV is bleeping tiny🤣🤣🤣 can they really not afford a bigger one
It’s also the cables hanging down and don’t even get me started on the shelf for the Sky box 😂 Honestly I’d be embarrassed for anyone to see that. I always thought they kept deliberately showing it, hoping for a gifted media wall but duck me, it’s been like that for years. If someone hasn’t offered a freebie by now, they’re not going to. £40,000 for one fight and he can’t even get a TV stand 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s also the cables hanging down and don’t even get me started on the shelf for the Sky box 😂 Honestly I’d be embarrassed for anyone to see that. I always thought they kept deliberately showing it, hoping for a gifted media wall but duck me, it’s been like that for years. If someone hasn’t offered a freebie by now, they’re not going to. £40,000 for one fight and he can’t even get a TV stand 🙄
Lol at all of it🤣🤣🤣🤣
The painting of the wall is terrible too, look where it meets the skirting😬😬😬
---
Fakey out in the wild🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This will never not make me laugh 😂 Supposedly able to afford to spend thousands on ‘designer’ bags and stuff, nice holidays/hotels but this is their ‘media wall’ 😂
It would look better if they took it off the wall and got a tv stand.
The wires dangling would drive me insane and doesn’t seem very safe what if Spud got tangled in them?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Top half of the vulva suit!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢Surprised the grief brooche didn’t make an appearance so he cud talk about it to no one who asked!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Flappy has not managed to grift a Sky Glass TV then
They got Sky Glass when it first came out. Did a poll on whether to keep it or not and ended up sending it back. I think they got the TV gifted but not the price of the subscription so couldn’t afford it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.