Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FLAPZ .........." Alright guuuuuuysssss. , here's my ' usband, Jake ..."

B3UxMHMIIAI3IZS.jpg

Screenshot_20240210-005839_Gallery.jpg

...." an here's one that I nearly caught but he pied me ....."

Screenshot_20240224-224918_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240210-005857_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Wiki Ref: 23/04/24

Here we go again referencing Tattle! "Fred's is showering outside now coz he's Mowgli. (Somebody referenced Leo). Sophie looks utterly ecstatic on this 'bucket list' holiday. In fact, has she even cracked a smile once? What a miserable witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wiki Ref: 23/04/24

He always has to take centre stage doesn't he? 🙄 He's only taken Leo swimming a handful of times.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Mix and matching his suits tonight 🤢 The NTA jacket and no doubt the trousers are what he was wearing last night 🤢 So goes on ‘date night’ and is on insta on and off all night, goes to a charity event that he’s a ‘celeb’ ambassador for and does no promoting at all. I think again that says all we need to know about Fakey 🤷🏻‍♀️
He looks like he's been kicked through Oxfam .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He's totally having a one man party over that dancers vids later. Come on Sophie leave him earn back a bit of respect, for yourself if nothing else.

Reactions: 21
He's totally having a one man party over that dancers vids later. Come on Sophie leave him earn back a bit of respect, for yourself if nothing else.
No chance. There's been an "agreement". She's gonna bleed Zelda dry....
---
With a bit of luck he'll wank himself to death....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Strong jawline you’ve got there Polly the blokebird.
Is her mouth competing with Flaps? She’s like a cartoon with those lips .
If he’s doing an overnighter in London, she won’t get a look in this time, he’ll be drooling over the male dancers insta pics 🍆💦
IMG_5434.png
IMG_5433.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A huge thank you for all the votes for my new thread title! 😘

The Full Monty's last show was the 13th April and they celebrated unemployment by booking a "bucket list" holiday to the Bahamas. From what we had seen of it so far, it was more "clearance bin" than "bucket list". It looked tit.

We had an embarrassing reel by the pool (still waiting for Gail to turn his head), more staged photos and the only food picture was a dried-up old omelette!

View attachment 2900809

Flapz shared a reel where Freddie was sunburnt but said that "he wasn't". She must be blind as well as dumb. 🤡

View attachment 2900802
View attachment 2900803

Then they both stooped lower than a snake's belly creating speculation that she might be pregnant! Fat chance of that one! 🌈😂

View attachment 2900807

Flapz, for someone on a "bucket list" holiday, had a face like a slapped arse all throughout it. It's clear to see that this "marriage" is a complete sham and it SHOWS! 💯

Last night, they went on a "date night" and did another cringe reel in the hotel room. This involved a fake kiss which didn't even make contact with the lips! It's honestly pathetic at this point. They can't even fake it anymore!

View attachment 2900819

The Sarcoma Ball is tonight. Let's hope the prick doesn't try and sing! Will the Beard go with him? Stay tuned!

Keep on grinding Fakeys! 🌈

Previous thread:

---
The "contactless kiss". More fake than their "designer" gear!

View attachment 2900847
Excellent thread title and recap as always Queen @CrazyBaldhead xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s now following Charlotte 👀Is like some sad stalker of anyone who gives him a passing glance.Must have fallen out with his wife as I’m sure weeks ago silly cow was picking a dress to wear for this fake arse charity ball.How he has the nerve to turn up after pocketing the entire fight money is beyond me.He truly makes me sick as is a fake arse creep.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Look at Flappys latest follow 🙄
Lovin the recap as usual @CrazyBaldhead 😂 This latest follow 😂 Flaps is definitely blackmailing Zelda! She even got a cheap ‘date night’ to what looked like a gay bar? She is certainly making Zelda pay for her bleeping asshole of a son! Keep spending Flaps we are all laughing at him ….(and you …and Zelda) Bingo Flaps goes to this latest follow courtesy of Zelda! Honestly just get her pay for a divorce at this stage FFS and get yourself some self respect but its clear materialistic things come before self respect with Sophie Church!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s now following Charlotte 👀Is like some sad stalker of anyone who gives him a passing glance.Must have fallen out with his wife as I’m sure weeks ago silly cow was picking a dress to wear for this fake arse charity ball.How he has the nerve to turn up after pocketing the entire fight money is beyond me.He truly makes me sick as is a fake arse creep.
He’s hoping she’ll get him back on LW 🙄 So he can share her story cos it’s somebody off the TV saying he’s ‘wonderful’ but other than that, has done no promotion for the charity he’s an ambassador for at all. 3 nights on the trot in London. He’ll be needing to rest all day today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So just read that apparently Jeff Brazier and his two sons are rumoured for Celebrity Googlebox 🤭 Still yet to see any rumours about Fakey, Flappy and Zelda taking part anywhere 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
‘Humble’, ‘Lovely’ 😂😂😂 Also why can he never follow a dress code? So bleeping rude. Notice the person has put the caption so you can’t see his trousers that flap above his ankles with his clodhopper boots 😂
He’s now started following her as well 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.