Jake Quickenden #103 When will these cretins ever learn? He's a CANCER Ambassador but they have SUNBURN!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought flapster was going to the ball, didn’t she do a dress choice for “an event”it isn’t like she gets invited to loads it could be anything else 😂😂
---

Nobody thinks her job is glamorous 😂
Maybe Flappy is going to the TV Baftas next month 😂😂😂 Obviously her mum didn’t want to look after Leo for more than one night. How sad that your publicist goes with you purely so she can film you for socials. Again all about him rather than the Charity that he’s not even bothered mentioning. Dad/brother post incoming….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Excellent new tittle my Angel @CrazyBaldhead! Let the next level of missing his dead dad, dead bro, whilst being tanned and burnt give them an excellent ambassador for sarcoma! Polly will be creaming herself and flaps won’t be able to make any expressions because her face is so filled and frozen at the age of 31! Oh and pass her a lettuce leaf, she could do with one
The thread title ties in perfectly for the Sarcoma Ball! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
He’s such a good ambassador, not even mentioned it 🤦‍♀️he’s more of an ambassador for the Bahamas

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not even sure he’s actually ‘performing’ this year. Last year they mentioned him singing but this year, they’ve just said he’s a ‘special guest’ 🤔 We’ll know if he does ‘sing’, his groupie, sorry publicist will record it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I’ve just looked at the dancer he started following last night. What straight man asks a gay man he’s just met for his Instagram handle and then starts following him? Look at his posts ⬇ 🙄
Also love the fact for all the tagging F&F did last night, the Lio didn’t share any of them on their stories. Probably cos they went there and only had one drink between them all night 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I bet Fakey will force out a tear at the Sarcoma Ball while he pretends he gives a tit about his dead dad and brother. Selfish prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I’ve just looked at the dancer he started following last night. What straight man asks a gay man he’s just met for his Instagram handle and then starts following him? Look at his posts ⬇ 🙄
Also love the fact for all the tagging F&F did last night, the Lio didn’t share any of them on their stories. Probably cos they went there and only had one drink between them all night 🤭
bleeping hell Flapz, what are you doing? 🌈🌈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Mix and matching his suits tonight 🤢 The NTA jacket and no doubt the trousers are what he was wearing last night 🤢 So goes on ‘date night’ and is on insta on and off all night, goes to a charity event that he’s a ‘celeb’ ambassador for and does no promoting at all. I think again that says all we need to know about Fakey 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Mix and matching his suits tonight 🤢 The NTA jacket and no doubt the trousers are what he was wearing last night 🤢 So goes on ‘date night’ and is on insta on and off all night, goes to a charity event that he’s a ‘celeb’ ambassador for and does no promoting at all. I think again that says all we need to know about Fakey 🤷🏻‍♀️
A mess!

Reactions: 15
Maybe F&F had a row last night over Fakey dribbling over his new insta friend, Flappy has gone home in a huff & Parrot came as a last minute back up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Giving his time??? All he’s got is time he’s unemployed 😂😂 Ask him to give some cash

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So they're up to/hiding something,it's the only time they can be quiet

Wonder if fakey presented his cheque from the first money he said he was donating...Will there be a list of doners anywhere ? 🤔

Edited for spelling

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.