Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diverting from DidYouSeeThatLudicrousDisplayLastNight Jack, I’ve just remembered when Queen’s Gambit was trending and she was rambling on about how she was competing in national chess tournaments as a young’en 😂

So far she’s cosplayed her life on:
The Queen’s Gambit
Peeky Blinders
Wednesday
Baby Reindeer

I know we say she’s terrible with money, but she is getting the most out of her Netflix subscription.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Diverting from DidYouSeeThatLudicrousDisplayLastNight Jack, I’ve just remembered when Queen’s Gambit was trending and she was rambling on about how she was competing in national chess tournaments as a young’en 😂

The Queen’s Gambit
Peeky Blinders
Wednesday
Baby Reindeer

I know we say she’s terrible with money, but she is getting the most out of her Netflix subscription.
*The Netflix subscription she doesn't have.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
*The Netflix subscription she doesn't have.
Along these lines, how is she partaking in the support of the kickyball? Sky subscription? BT Sport? Coz I've had to cancel my Netflix, Amazon and gym membership because everything is just getting more and more expensive and sadly, I don't have a patreon to dip in to when times get tough.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

The Queen’s Gambit
Peeky Blinders
Wednesday
Baby Reindeer

I played violin for a couple of years (max) at primary school. I can’t remember exactly how long it was because it was over 30-odd years ago and time feels different when you’re a child.
Every time I go to a classical concert, I say to Mr Laz (ironically) ‘just think; if I’d stuck in at the violin at school, I could be on that stage now’ 😂😂
That’s what energy I get from Jack when she says these things. Without the irony of course.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
People! She listens to the footyballs on her clockwork radio that the Mice keep running in tip top condition for her when they're not singing a merry tune for a big old stripey pink cat and a grumpy book end creature with spectacles that live in the shed with the mice
Mystery solved.
And the only acceptable place to say "2 - 1 to us" is in Tiddlywinks, International rules conditions, of course.
Bet she was national champion at that too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
My step sister does this tit. She started a new job and saw a man across the road two days in a row and said he was stalking her. She kept posting about it on Facebook. We all just laugh at her. Thankfully she lives in Korea so we don't have to deal with her ridiculous behaviour in person anymore.
I love family drama when it goes a bit mad — but only from afar!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
**Watched on the television she doesn't have, using the WiFi she doesn't have.

Really makes you think.
Along with her immaculate lesbian conception courtesy of poppy seeds, she should be stuck in a lab and studied....

OMFG, is that where she's been all these months??!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As an actual fan of LFC, kickyball Jack is one of her incarnations that grinds my gears the most. OMFG her "I had high hopes for this line up..." tweet lit an actual bomb inside me obviously not an actual bomb as i am a purveyor of truth unlike kickyball jack Am desparate for her to reveal her hitherto undeclared expertise in the playing styles and tactical nous across Eredivisie now that it appears that Slot will be the next Klopp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Along these lines, how is she partaking in the support of the kickyball? Sky subscription? BT Sport? Coz I've had to cancel my Netflix, Amazon and gym membership because everything is just getting more and more expensive and sadly, I don't have a patreon to dip in to when times get tough.
Scampering down to Currys to watch the kicky ball in the television section. Or John Lewis.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.