Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because the uk use 240v, that’s what our appliances run on, to use an American appliances one requires a costly step down transformer to run them as to not use one would blow the thing up as they’re on 110/120v iirc. But yeah, the amount of energy it used would not be altered by the voltage being lower, not solely because you can’t do it anyway.
Also she was tied up in knots with the different units from the off, further compounded by thinking that a fridge runs for 24 hrs/day (it’ll switch off and on to maintain temperature, it’s not consuming power all day unless you’ve left the door open and it’s trying to chill the entire kitchen).
She could have directed her followers to any one of the numerous online calculators, but oh no, everyone get out your moleskine and poke your tongue out the side of your mouth, it’s maffs time.
IMG_5096.jpeg

I believe we are still waiting for the workings out for the other appliances. And to find this useful.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Also she was tied up in knots with the different units from the off, further compounded by thinking that a fridge runs for 24 hrs/day (it’ll switch off and on to maintain temperature, it’s not consuming power all day unless you’ve left the door open and it’s trying to chill the entire kitchen).
She could have directed her followers to any one of the numerous online calculators, but oh no, everyone get out your moleskine and poke your tongue out the side of your mouth, it’s maffs time.
View attachment 2901635
I believe we are still waiting for the workings out for the other appliances. And to find this useful.
We are never going to find this omnibollocks useful.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I've only commented on this thread a few times but honestly LFC Jack can duck right off.. I was born in Liverpool in 1979 I"ve lived here all my life, knew people who died at Hillsborough. I would honestly kick her back down to Southend if I seen her in the wild. duck off Jack you middle class cos playing poverty grifting workshy bleep. We don't want you. In fact I don't think no one does.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
I believe we are still waiting for the workings out
Big Electric is FAR RIGHT.

A car works on 12v and provides:
Air conditioning.
Multi-zone heating and cooling,
A comfortable living space no matter where you roam to.
Interior and Exterior lighting.
Access to cheaper supermarkets
The ability to commute to work easier.
etc, etc.

All you right wing Driving License having heathens. paying 5% on the 240v we RENTERS are paying.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Like swapping a radiator for a cooker, cos of gas in the pipes 🙄 if brains were dynamite, she wouldn't have enough to blow a small stetson off
As my lovely recently departed mam would say, "if she had tit for brains she couldn't fill a bucket", although to be honest I think a much smaller vessel would be ambitious in this case.

She'd also say, "tell the truth and shame the devil", advice that Jackie could use.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Does the canal think things financially maybe edging back into selling the lightbulbs off territory again?
She hasn't done any visible work for months either on the telly, in journalism or ads (except that airfryers horroshow) and Patreon although a regular income isn't what it used to-be.

I'd be feeling a bit worried about keeping body and soul together.
Usually this time of year she’d be getting those sweet festival gigs. A few grand just for showing up in thrice worn jeans with no need to prepare or do anything new or original. She must feel pretty panicked that that income stream is gone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
As my lovely recently departed mam would say, "if she had tit for brains she couldn't fill a bucket", although to be honest I think a much smaller vessel would be ambitious in this case.

She'd also say, "tell the truth and shame the devil", advice that Jackie could use.
Jack couldn't fill an (inexplicable) egg cup.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

my recently departed dad used to say “if brains were gunpowder, she couldn’t blow her nose”

It feels relevant to Guest on a few levels, really. ❄❄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
46 quid a month to run her 'industrial freezer'?! She's telling us where the bodies are lads!
---
Does the canal think things financially maybe edging back into selling the lightbulbs off territory again?
She hasn't done any visible work for months either on the telly, in journalism or ads (except that airfryers horroshow) and Patreon although a regular income isn't what it used to-be.

I'd be feeling a bit worried about keeping body and soul together.
Hunger Hurts³
3 x the hunger
3 x the hurts
3 x the jackhacks

---jack maths - grifting a hellsite near you this summer---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Whats the point anyway? If it's that bad you just don't turn them on.
About as much point as moving your furniture in front of your radiators so you forget they exist.

The National and international media bleeping ATE that radiators, bread, jam and lightbulbs bullshit up though.
IMG_8410.jpeg
IMG_8408.jpeg
IMG_8411.jpeg

It’s absolutely mindblowing to realise that literally not a single one of these things actually really happened.

You couldn’t make it up.
IMG_8409.jpeg

But she did. And was feted for it for an entire bleeping decade, until she took it one greedy grift too far.

ETA: Jack, if think you can come back, you’re even more of a bleeping idiot than you’ve shown everyone you are thus far - which admittedly seems impossible, you vile fantasist absolute bleeping moron. What a complete embarrassment you are.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
As a Liverpool fan from over the water I do wish she'd stop. It's just so cringe and by my maffs: guest tweet of support=bad result.

To be a pedant I'd argue she's not a wool

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.