Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think "#YNWA" is some kind of magic spell that will erase all memories of her grift from the public consciousness?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Haven’t been able to spot Guest in any photos from the Diva awards yet (I follow a lot of attendees guest, haven’t gone searching specifically) but Diva did repost this story from an attendee which made me laugh. Someone isn’t as unique as they think, and has been usurped.
IMG_9170.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
The football comment is for us.
The ideal response would be that Liverpool, football and Jack are never spoken of here again.
She'll show herself up by never mentioning them again.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Katie Hopkins has gone on one of her weird rants about when she was sued. I am amazed the sloppy one has not responded.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I hate hate hate hate hate hate football Jack. She’s trying to be so ironic and hipster with saying “kickyball” just so she can claim a sort of superiority to your average invested fan. If you’re a lifelong fan of any team you just don’t speak that way. It’s so bleeping annoying.

Ps Did I mention I really hate football Jack 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
All this Liverpool nonsense - she opened the box (finally), liked what she found, and is banging Space Squig. You know it makes sense. 😀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I mean for a start typing out ‘kickyball’ (🤢) is in itself conclusive proof that she is a total fake fan and knows sod all about the game or the team.
Why did I even type this ffs she’s pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I bleeping hate kickyball Jack and how the season has gone to tatters since she started posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It also confirms that she knew it was most likely to be people who couldn't afford it who would be most susceptible to her fake poverty lies.

She knew that she was taking money from those who had very little, on false pretences, to spend on designer goods, alcohol, and drugs.
And people are still doing it - check out the date on this screenshot. It seems there is an endless pool of people who still cling to the notion that she is entirely deserving of their charity.

0843D7BD-C54A-4FB3-BB87-423C9A6F5874.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Jesus, went away for a few weeks and Old Slops is back 😱

Off to grunk properly but already irritated at fake football fan Jack.

Also she was still tweeting occasionally so when was she hacked? Didn’t know hackers did you a favour by deleting a load of incriminating posts and lies - how nice of them. I might try and get her hacker to have a go at my Facebook / MySpace etc, there’s some old cringe on there for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It's fascinating how every squig posting in her defence structures their sentences in almost exactly the same way as Jack. Really does make you fink. 🤔
ETA I follow quite a few people on Insta who were at the Diva do and can confirm, nary a sighting of our Jack anywhere. Unless she was wearing long sleeves, of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.