Jack Monroe #570 Delusions of Relevance

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, went away for a few weeks and Old Slops is back šŸ˜±

Off to grunk properly but already irritated at fake football fan Jack.

Also she was still tweeting occasionally so when was she hacked? Didnā€™t know hackers did you a favour by deleting a load of incriminating posts and lies - how nice of them. I might try and get her hacker to have a go at my Facebook / MySpace etc, thereā€™s some old cringe on there for sure.
Reminds me of this. šŸ¤£

IMG_4375.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm actually at a game, you performative eejit. What an infected pustule of a person.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Wonder who the poor Liverpool fan is that Jack has her eye on. (Poor in the philosophical sense, Iā€™m sure theyā€™re moderately wealthy). Iā€™m sure theyā€™ve just been treated to 90 minutes of Jack honking in their ear about Liverpowl, while sneakily checking Wikipedia for football rules and pretending to write down statistics in a Ā£15 moleskin notebook.

And now the poor sod is probably having to listen to her slopping up a storm in the kitchen making Fuckmeinthearse Fettucine or some vile concoction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Rabbit hole of research = read his Wikipedia entry.

Shut up Jack. I'm bored with you now. And please leave football to people who actually watch it. Thx babe

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
why does it have to be "I've been down a rabbit hole of research" like she's been down the British Library raiding the stacks and firing up the microfiche readers, instead of 'I've looked into him he seems ite'

• Haha
Reactions: 65
why does it have to be "I've been down a rabbit hole of research" like she's been down the British Library raiding the stacks and firing up the microfiche readers, instead of 'I've looked into him he seems ite'
Because she is such a boring, basic, twit, she has to elevenerife everything

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Apologies if it's already been posted here, but I am thrilled that guest has finally received the acknowledgement she well and truly deserves...

She won a twitter poll for "bestest lady grifterer of all time", beating Dr Julia "sexy" Patterson, Superstanskii, and Rachel Snowden with 41.4% of 502 votes šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€ šŸ˜€
Screenies? That definitely needs immortalising, and reposting at regular intervals

• Haha
Reactions: 31
To be fair to guest, I also went down a rabbit hole of research on him earlier. I typed ā€œLiverpool managerā€ into Google cos I didnā€™t get the joke about how almost perfect his surname is.
I mean, thatā€™s research. Right?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Shh, donā€™t mention the British Library or Jack will be trying to elvenirife their devastating cyber attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
And people are still doing it - check out the date on this screenshot. It seems there is an endless pool of people who still cling to the notion that she is entirely deserving of their charity.

View attachment 2900842
Why do the squigs think money is the solution? Why don't they signpost her to counselling services, abuse charities, IT experts? Why is the response always to throw money at the issue.
Also, Guest has a cheek talking about disparity. I'll bet she has never tipped anyone in her life. Remember her disdain for service workers and bus users. Anything she donated to the food bank was donated to her too. Her unwanted Mel Donte prunes for example. That's not charitable. She used the TT as an offloading service.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I just had a look at her, I think, original instagram account. I know she's not used it for a while and has possibly deleted some of her content etc... but it's weird to me that she wasn't following Liverpool FCs official instagram account, what with her being a lifelong fan šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Why do the squigs think money is the solution? Why don't they signpost her to counselling services, abuse charities, IT experts? Why is the response always to throw money at the issue.
Also, Guest has a cheek talking about disparity. I'll bet she has never tipped anyone in her life. Remember her disdain for service workers and bus users. Anything she donated to the food bank was donated to her too. Her unwanted Mel Donte prunes for example. That's not charitable. She used the TT as an offloading service.
Don't forget the Ā£20 tip Shatty said she gave to the manager of the Thai restaurant after the filthy penny bath photoshoot (after he'd let them eat for free as thanks "for all the good she does" in what totally wasn't a calculated, prearranged exchange).

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
We are having a chill day at home with the radio on ( fancy) and i just realised that bascially all of jacks personality espcially on twitter is thd song behind blue eyes. This song is written from the villians perspective and she is all up in that niche. Hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.