Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I hate England, don’t ever watch the euros duck them BUT I feel like getting a ticket and going just to see if I can find Proz in boots

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Just catching up Loons and may I add I drop in and out of this thread and have never felt like I can’t have my opinion on anything always felt welcome on this thread you thrush ridden witches x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Very clever for Rachel Monk to go down the road of potentially pissing England football fans off… be careful Loz you don’t want footy fans on your case 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Did anyone else get whiplash reading that?

- She doesn’t want Kyle having a relationship with the children
- She’s happy parenting the children alone
- She would be happy for Kyle to be involved with the children privately
- She wouldn’t let Kyle be around the children because of the lies he’s told
- She would forgive Kyle if he apologised
- She wants the children to know their Father
- She isn’t willing to put Kyle on a pedestal to the children
- She is willing for them to support his footballing achievements

🤯🤕

Thank you @Ittybittytittyclub 🥰
Mind boggling. Sure K1 wrote that. PoorK2 barely gets a mention 🥹

Reactions: 11
Pmsl sorry bebs
I was catching up so wanted to be sure no one had already answered

I only learnt myself yday
if was from baby reindeer on Netflix and we say Lauren is Martha
@minnietheminx started it here
And I love it LOL

Sent fwom boxroom
Thanks doll, you’re my favourite ❤
Haven’t seen that yet.
Slightly slightly intoxicate, big effort to write this.
Night Queen!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She spouts so much crap. ‘Always blaming the female’ - oh what you mean like how everything Kyle does to you is all Annie’s fault???

Also mother of the year saying she’d happily let Kyle carry on seeing her kids in private!! What about when they’re old enough to ask questions? There’s no way in hell I’d let a man treat my kids like dirty secrets!

honestly she’s ridiculous. I can’t believe she keeps calling it a smear campaign when she’s done nothing but blast Annie for how long.
Also so obvious she reads here too 😂
She’d be happy for Kyle to see them in private while she falls in opened her legs for no3!!!!!! FO who in the right mind would trust a good digging hoe!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Got a busy day tomorrow so thought I'd re-read the blog in the hope it would send me off to sleep cos she's such a boring bleep. Annoyingly though I noticed the hand in the picture and can't work out if its her or Konkettas? Can you lads help me out please cos its totally freaking me out

Also did anyone else get whiplash from the number of times she flipped from them being 'our children' to 'my children'?! Or need some Tena lady when she said 'there's more to my life than this drama'?! Don't make me laugh Martha, this drama is your whole existence. Scabby bint.

Sent from my bedroom furnished with Dunelm curtains. Not electric.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She’d be happy for Kyle to see them in private while she falls in opened her legs for no3!!!!!! FO who in the right mind would trust a gold digging hoe!!!!
The gangsta talk 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ⚰
‘my side of the street was clean’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah, sure Loz, 2 unwanted kids from a married man who never consented, spotless love 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 J
sent from mi iphon
That’s hilarious ‘my side of the street is clean’ been watching them street dramas in Queens 😀😀😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Got a busy day tomorrow so thought I'd re-read the blog in the hope it would send me off to sleep cos she's such a boring bleep. Annoyingly though I noticed the hand in the picture and can't work out if its her or Konkettas? Can you lads help me out please cos its totally freaking me out

Also did anyone else get whiplash from the number of times she flipped from them being 'our children' to 'my children'?! Or need some Tena lady when she said 'there's more to my life than this drama'?! Don't make me laugh Martha, this drama is your whole existence. Scabby bint.

Sent from my bedroom furnished with Dunelm curtains. Not electric.
Prob the dwarfs hands

Ifon

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would she support his football achievements if he was playing in division 1 and not earning the amount of money he does and playing for the best team in the premiere ship (I hate saying that I’m a Arsenal fan) no she wouldn’t it’s all about his money, fame and status
He’s got a WIFE & 4 sons to support him YOURS is not needed hun you vile filthy ugly c*nt!!! Oh ye I’m
stil convincing myself you’re ugly btw J

sent from burner number 347
---
The spelling and lack of punctuation in that blog is hilarious.

Whose checked it for her this week 🤥

O lemme guess, loz? (her privately educated self).

95% of it dedicated to your sperm donor but your so busy and have moved on 🤥

I smell poo
She’s so thick & can’t use spell check 🫡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Song choice again she seriously thinks Kyle looks at her tit 😂😂🤢🤢

” no one gotta know what we do hit me up when your bored “
” we ain’t gotta hide this is what you like “

” when we meet when you need it it’s yours “ ….. easy slag imagine thinking it’s a flex shagging somebody else’s man

duck off 🫠🫠🫠
Khalid lyrics. She’s f*ckin off her bloody rocker!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.