Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its not the first time I’ve noticed her wearing very expensive boys/men’s clothes 👀 (Monclar women’s jackets are more fitted)

I wonder if there are delays with her maintenance because Kyle’s legal team are going through her finances with a fine tooth comb. I hope they check all her receipts in detail!

Lauryn is aware of Kyle putting money aside by his own free will for “their future” allegedly. If it was true shows that she was entirely happy with KW hiding money from his wife.

So what does Liaryn hide? It’s obvious she is buying
boys/men’s clothing & footwear for herself passing it off as clothes for King Kairo!

That coat would be around £1500 she can’t afford it (although she will say he needs it & will grow into it in no time) 🤥
I hope it’s the same judge and he sees through her antics!

All this extra income she has received from blackmail will come back to bite her on the piles. If Kyle can prove she pressured him to send extra money she will have one big fat overpayment.

I bet she has sponged excessive amounts from Kyle it would be hilarious if he has paid 5-10 years worth of maintenance (480k - 960k) in this time. The court won’t demand he pays more it will be her tough luck.

A Queen once said Karma has no menu you get served what you deserve 🙌

✨ Punishment
I hope this money he put aside is now back in his own bank account.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Omg is that her on the trampoline?! The coat riding around the waist lshe’s hilarious at this stage

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ellis Hyde must be fuming constantly being @'d by these cunts.

Snt frm my TRAMPoleeen

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Song choice again she seriously thinks Kyle looks at her tit 😂😂🤢🤢

” no one gotta know what we do hit me up when your bored “
” we ain’t gotta hide this is what you like “

” when we meet when you need it it’s yours “ ….. easy slag imagine thinking it’s a flex shagging somebody else’s man

duck off 🫠🫠🫠

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Goes to show the benefit fraud was Laurens fault. I'm sure she tried blame her parents. But she knows all the tricks about hiding money. And I bet she never owed her family money.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

” when we meet when you need it it’s yours “ ….. easy slag imagine thinking it’s a flex shagging somebody else’s man

duck off 🫠🫠🫠
Red that’s actually quite disturbing! She is something else!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Red that’s actually quite disturbing! She is something else!
It’s disgusting she is unhinged
i Can’t even understand what is wrong with her I go from her being obsessed with kyke to obsessed with Annie
To believing she thinks she is in a relationship with him when he is taking her court and blocked her … I don’t get it

• Wow
Reactions: 17

duck off 🫠🫠🫠
Omg man she is desperate for a shag ha

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
👀 Shuv it away it’s the most clear I’ve ever heard him speak… introducing Diego & his Spangalish Vamonos (Let’s Go)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.