Goodman Sisters #74 Martha Goodman, not one single friend, we all want to know when will this end?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do love how when Kyle and Annie are quoted they always say THE children. It feels like a marked dig at Lauren.

Then when Annie mentions protecting her children is almost saying I won't run to the press every two minutes cos I think of my children unlike you. Handled like a pro.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Ooh here we go
make it stop
ASIF Annie would say that 😂😂

Her husband is captain he is a footballer he only has to say don’t let lauryn Goodman in and she won’t be allowed he doesn’t need Annie to say anything and I’m certain Annie wouldn’t care less as lauryn will be sat in the crowds not on the pitch with him

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Proz banging on about her curtains makes a change from banging on about the guy who hung your curtains twice and you babytrapped him for a payday.

I wish someone would hang her curtains, give the bleep a new obsession.

Reactions: 21
make it stop
ASIF Annie would say that 😂😂

Her husband is captain he is a footballer he only has to say don’t let lauryn Goodman in and she won’t be allowed he doesn’t need Annie to say anything and I’m certain Annie wouldn’t care less as lauryn will be sat in the crowds not on the pitch with him
Annie will be protected by the other WAGS and Families. If Lauren wants to go let it be. She will be with the hooligans no offence fans with her two babies so stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Proz banging on about her curtains makes a change from banging on about the guy who hung your curtains twice and you babytrapped him for a payday.

I wish someone would hang her curtains, give the bleep a new obsession.
Finally started watching Baby Reindeer today and the likeness of Martha to Loz is uncanny (right down to the stumpy legs and bad hair) She clearly hasn't seen it otherwise she wouldn't keep banging on about her curtains 🤣🤣

Sent from me sofa J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do you reckon she sits in bed pressing open and close repetitively on those curtains.

Cos I do

Sent from ym remoot cntrl

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The poor wee lad is struggling with English never mind Spanish! She’s awful, all so she can brag he’s ’bilingual’ when at present he’s NOlingual 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She probably opens and closes her legs in unison with the curtains

Sent from carroooons boxroom

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The spelling and lack of punctuation in that blog is hilarious.

Whose checked it for her this week 🤥

O lemme guess, loz? (her privately educated self).

95% of it dedicated to your sperm donor but your so busy and have moved on 🤥

I smell poo
So busy, oh so busy but not busy enough to fill the blog with Kyle, not her business.
Sent from Mike Hunt’s iphum J

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Pretty boring I think 🤷🏻‍♀️
But you are a kept woman so not ‘going it alone ‘ you don’t want to go it alone hence your eager to ‘ruin that marriage’ with hope he’ll come running! Full of utter tripe those blogs ALL aimed at hurting Annie!! Sad b*stard!!!

Reactions: 25
“Shuv it away.” That child has clearly had enough of her tit as well.

Shove your mum away as well will you poppet, do us all a favour.

SeNT fRoM kyLe wAlKerS NoSe

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.