Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jolie1988

VIP Member
One thing she is good at is telling lies

What a load of bullshit

So basically she's saying she was happy to be the other woman with no care for Annie and her boys?

She really is a massive cunt

Lying twisted unfortunate looking vile cunt

Sent from mypiles J

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Bowbow82

VIP Member
Genuine question gals….

If you were Annie and this was your situ, what would you do? Honestly…
I’m so stubborn, I’d stay with him and be in the OK mag every week with my 4 wanted kids and my huge mansion, showing off my swimming pool. I also make him get the snip and get my own bit on the side.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Mabel_20

Chatty Member
Did anyone else get whiplash reading that?

- She doesn’t want Kyle having a relationship with the children
- She’s happy parenting the children alone
- She would be happy for Kyle to be involved with the children privately
- She wouldn’t let Kyle be around the children because of the lies he’s told
- She would forgive Kyle if he apologised
- She wants the children to know their Father
- She isn’t willing to put Kyle on a pedestal to the children
- She is willing for them to support his footballing achievements

🤯🤕

Thank you @Ittybittytittyclub 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

livingforthetea

Lauryn - “Once someone lies to me or tries to play games with me, I’m out”

Also Lauryn - “aSk HiM iF hE wAnTs tO gO WiTh me AgAiN i’M dOwN fOr bAbY nUmBeR 2”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76

giogio

Chatty Member
Same fucking drivel.

In and out his life? He met him a handful of times in a run down park because you were blackmailing him.

The private relationship was going well until you got pregnant? That isn’t a coparenting relationship, you shagged a married father AGAIN who had disowned and never met your son for the 3 years prior.

she spins a good tale I’ll give her that but everyone can see it’s fucking bullshit.

You shagged a married man, got pregnant, he never acknowledged the pair of you, you then shagged him again 2 years later, blackmailed him to meet Kairo twice, you were then disowned once again. That’s the real story x

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Redtea2

VIP Member
My child’s father doesn’t see our son abandoned him years ago
cant stand him don’t ever mention his name and blocked him on everything

But I might go Homebase now and support him at work 🤔🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Rose94

VIP Member
BE62ECA5-0234-4C78-8603-26E5B5520CE1.jpeg

Up in the VIP box waving down at prozza and the strawberries in their peasant seats

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Rose94

VIP Member
She’s basically just admitted she was happy with their “private arrangement” aka shagging him behind his wife’s back 🤮 dirty dirty shameless bitch

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

SmileForTheCamera

Chatty Member
If I were in Annie’s situation I would stay married to Kyle until the kids were adults - just so they had stability. I would sacrifice my own happiness for my kids. Going off Kyle’s track record (that we know about) I wouldn’t cope knowing he could be introducing multiple women in to the kids lives. I also would worry that Kyle could go off the rails and lose it all, therefore impacting the kids and their future.
I wouldn’t want a hopeless whore like Lauryn to feel smug and feeling like she’s won by splitting up my family.
I suspect this is probably something Colleen Rooney is doing too.

I think Annie is putting her kids first and this is the best situation for them all right now. I think things would be a lot different if R#4 wasn’t in the equation but I think they’re making the best of an awful difficult situation.

I would also be forcing Kyle to go back to court and give Lauryn the bare minimum in order to stay with him for the sake of the kids. Just me though. J

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
How can she say the private arrangements were going really well when she ended up fuckin pregnant 🤣🤣🤣

She hates people lying to her but fine for her to shag someone else's husband.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66