Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure I saw a story of theirs saying they were going to Halloween horror nights in Septermber? How are they going twice?!

Reactions: 2
Don’t think they are yet. She’s wearing the same get up same hair do as a photo taken last year.

As David Brent once said..

“ Does a struggling salesman start turning up on a bicycle? No, he turns up in a newer car - perception, yeah? “

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Looking forward to the new series they are obviously going to post. #bigcomeback
they promise this big comeback all the time. Disney vlogging is actually dead. Over saturation.

least of all investing anytime in this pair who barely get beyond the travel day with any vlog series they have ever done. I don’t know how they ended up with such a following!?

Reactions: 4
they promise this big comeback all the time. Disney vlogging is actually dead. Over saturation.

least of all investing anytime in this pair who barely get beyond the travel day with any vlog series they have ever done. I don’t know how they ended up with such a following!?
To be fair if you have a little look at the following it’s fairly obvious, it’s like an online village of the damned.

• Haha
Reactions: 4