Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Channel should rebrand to “Get Diabetes”.

Never forget when bink bonk joined an MLM and tried to sell a weight loss product
She went from a size 6 to a 16/18 very quickly she is in competition with big man Del

Reactions: 1
Where’s your sunflower lanyard, Del?
Seems to have been relegated to a pointless pin badge to keep up appearances. As if by magic though the PTSD has gone away! I mean for those freebies they got last time it paid off. Meanwhile, people I’ve seen actually wearing sunflower lanyards wear them at all times.

Very very bizarre that post isn’t on any public channels. It’s almost like something is wrong…😶

Reactions: 3
Seems to have been relegated to a pointless pin badge to keep up appearances. As if by magic though the PTSD has gone away! I mean for those freebies they got last time it paid off. Meanwhile, people I’ve seen actually wearing sunflower lanyards wear them at all times.

Very very bizarre that post isn’t on any public channels. It’s almost like something is wrong…😶
DLP require proper documentation for a disability pass so just throwing a sunflower lanyard around your repulsive neck won't cut it!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
DLP require proper documentation for a disability pass so just throwing a sunflower lanyard around your repulsive neck won't cut it!
Yeah funny that. Wasn’t too long ago poor Del was suffering in the crowds of Main Street for the fireworks so got gifted a viewing platform. But as if by magic now that’s not a problem!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah funny that. Wasn’t too long ago poor Del was suffering in the crowds of Main Street for the fireworks so got gifted a viewing platform. But as if by magic now that’s not a problem!
I think Mickey made that happen after Del gifted him a sunflower lanyard 🤣🤣
I still struggle to understand why that actaully happened.....what a twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think Mickey made that happen after Del gifted him a sunflower lanyard 🤣🤣
I still struggle to understand why that actaully happened.....what a twit!
I’m still waiting for del to hire a cinema out for people with PTSD.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So they are doing a formal night. I thought that was a tie on the shirt but it’s a dress. He ain’t gonna get through the door

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I always think she look like Maxine from theme park bazza, it’s the underbite

• Haha
Reactions: 5