Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God they’re embarassing 😳
and the need to show the treat bags they’ve made up for 4 members of the crew. They’re not doing that for the crew, they’re doing it for the “aw you’re so lovely” comments online

Reactions: 4
Has the sunflower lanyard got the day off.?
The ‘oh look what we have brought’ picture is vulgar along with the lift picture where you can see her cleavage 🤢
Vile creatures! Her selfie looking out of the hotel window is just cringeworthy!

What I don't understand is, if they can afford upper class and Florida holidays then why doesn't she pay to get her teeth fixed, she needs invisalign to straighten them out, they are awful & there's just no need for teeth like that in this day & age if you've got the money to fix them.

Reactions: 2
Has the sunflower lanyard got the day off.?
The ‘oh look what we have brought’ picture is vulgar along with the lift picture where you can see her cleavage 🤢
Life picture with his fat tongue out yet again

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Bit of tit there on your chins guys.....
Must be from when you've spent your day with your tongues rammed up the virgins crews asses trying to get future freebies #desperatebastards

Her blazer & his chinos in upper 🤣. I travel upper monthly with work & they would stand out like a sore thumb wearing those outfits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I just can't with the mouth wide open photos 🤦🏻‍♀️ may as well do a peace sign & be done

Reactions: 2