Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it these vloggers all appear to have low mental ages, but never have kids of their own?

Reactions: 2
Another one of the many deluded accounts.

They all seem to think doing nothing and going on holiday after holiday is hard work.

"Stay dedicated. Be persistent." What like your weight loss journey Jen you big inflatable bouncy castle. All talk, no action. Hypocrites the lot of them.

Her constant "Need, Need, Need" grates on me. Grifting little munchkin. What you 'need' Jen is a reality check and a bleeping slap.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I usually find people who constantly post quotes suddenly, are trying to mask some turmoil going on.

Reactions: 1
Yeah been there done that. For our 25th. Even got the virgin experience in the a350. Was treated to a bottle of champagne and champagne meal which we didn’t beg for the kids emailed virgin. What did u 2 beg for cos that’s all you do beg and scrounge

Reactions: 3
By begging
Did they post this from an old trip? Or is this new? Hold on, they’re posting Xmas decs in their house since, so they reposted something from an old trip which then has led to people congratulating them on their new holiday, only for them pt to correct them. Talk about vaguebooking.

Already !
Ffs it's the 6th November, Christmas in our house starts the first Sunday in December when we go to buy the tree but then it doesn't go up til a few days later. Each to their own I suppose but I think putting up your tree this early makes Christmas less special, I'd be sick of seeing it come December.

Where's your lanyard ya fraud?

Working hard at what exactly? Avoiding getting your moon head on camera?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Are they back ? At Florida again
Looks like they are going in May. Well defo on a cruise again. How the feck do they pay for all of this. Oh yes Del works hard.

That post where is was cryptic saying he will have a voice and it’s happened to others but and will speak when he is ready…… he got a job in McDonalds and his body went into shock as he has to get off his lazy fat arse

Looks like they are going in May. Well defo on a cruise again. How the feck do they pay for all of this. Oh yes Del works hard.

That post where is was cryptic saying he will have a voice and it’s happened to others but and will speak when he is ready…… he got a job in McDonalds and his body went into shock as he has to get off his lazy fat arse
Is that a joke has he seriously got a job in macdonalds