Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s bought. BOUGHT. Not “brought” as in the past tense of bring.

Okay it’s not only these two who spell this word incorrectly - I’ve seen others do it - but it proper bugs me when I see Del or BinkyBonk consistently spell like 5 year olds.
I thought the breadsticks at Olive Garden were free… how can someone recommend something that’s free for the table?!

Bet the next post is going to be thanking Olive Garden for the free breadsticks they kindly gifted them when the waitress saw his sunflower lanyard/bracelets/hat/t shirt/underwear/face paint.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

The Sunbed 5

Apparently in a new Insta post Del has great new ideas for his Florida vlogs ... I hope one of them is to stop doing them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Here we go again. And I don’t mean another Get Blaggy social media post that seems to be written by a 7 year old. “We done a helicopter…” 🙄

It’s that despite Del’s all-encompassing, crippling fear of flying, he quite happily went up in a helicopter, on a flight that was provided free of charge. I salute your bravery, Derek. A real warrior.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hammerstone

VIP Member
So going to florida in June. Do I
A) enjoy my holiday and just take photos?
B) take as many photos as I can upload them so people think Iv done lots but really just ran from one place to another getting photos ?
C) hang around rides hoping someone will take pitty on me and offer me a seat on a ride?
D) make out I’m loaded and brag about buying a house in florida
I’d go B,C,D. But I think you missed out

E) hand out sunflower “lanyards” like bottles of water at the London Marathon finish

• Haha
Reactions: 10

nonone

68D91AAC-0860-405C-8E07-B82A2040C115.jpeg
We’re is the sunflower lanyard del surely you would need it in every theme park you go too, after all the all have long queues just like
Florida or DLP 🤔🤔🤔 or does your issues not apply to Alton Towers ?

No hashtagging the #sunflower scheme in on this one neither. Bet they will be happy

Reactions: 9

disneylovesstarwars

Why do they think that bed bath and beyond, and olive garden are something to shout about? It’s like saying “we went to an harvester and Superdrug!”

Not sure why many of these bloggers think that doing the same mundane things in the US deserve their own vlog episode.

• Haha

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
He must be a dead cert for the next honours list. Derek Campbell MBE (Massive Bell End).
Come on King Charlie do what makes you happy.

• Haha

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Has it been a month already

I worked out they went for 3 weeks 2 days .. why couldn’t they just say that Instead of bragging we going for a month!
She’s joining a gym? I guess those bikes and all the get fit for Orlando didn’t work out considering she looks like vince Neil from motley Crue

• Haha
  • Heart

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I don't get it how can you have a fear of flying but get in a helicopter? Last time I went on one it flew up into the air
people with a real fear of flying could never do this. He only has a selective fear so that he can make a vlog of it. Someone with a real phobia would be fixed gripping solidly with both hands in their seat - not holding a camera and filming for dramatic effect.
Full of Bs.

seriously- children could write better sentences - ‘we done a helicopter’ vocabulary of a toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Oxford finance

The video itself is on his channel, but at no point does it allude to a winner. Why if the final has taken place is he still advertising it in his bio?

My two main questions of it all is, who won, as the final clearly has taken place, and secondly, where is that gift card? The gift card isn’t mentioned by rockstar bingo at all. Del is too tight to put for that himself so assuming it’s gifted. Chances of skimming a bit off the top?
Del tight? I'll have you know that they splashed out on 2 (yes 2) $5 gift cards for the first two of their followers who were 'lucky' enough to spot them in the parks.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

PJones

VIP Member
I don't get it how can you have a fear of flying but get in a helicopter? Last time I went on one it flew up into the air

• Haha
Reactions: 7

LemonPledge

Chatty Member
God he's such a dick, getting onto the plane and just a "hello" from the cabin crew and he's all "oh thank you so much!".

Also making sure the camera showed him putting a £10 note into the change collection bag as they got off the plane :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7