Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nessa 😂 I’m howling
That pleater skirt how does she think that looks good
Just stick with the leggings and shacket like every other normal adult taking their kid to a concert
Can’t wait to see her rocking a parka, bucket hat and round sunnies for Liam Gallagher 😂

Golden Childs accent as well, what the hell was that couldn’t understand a word she was rambling. Lucky she didn’t have a speaking role in her last play

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ewwww you can see the scalloped tongue again 🤢🤢🤢 she is bleeping deranged!
Screenshot_20240428_184016_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Ez doing the voice over - which sounds painfully scripted, i assume by babs who will have insisted SHE take full control 🙄 - is this babs attempting to soft launch Erin as an influenza? she seems to refuse to appear in the majority of babs' content, so maybe babs has suggested she play a more behind-the scenes role, and do the voiceovers, which will slowly launch Erin's own YT blogs etc - wouldn't surprise me, what with babs so desperate to push Erin out in the world as a triple threat! not to give ehr ideas, but i predict a "mummy and me" episode of her podcast in the not-too-distant future. 🙄

tbf to Erin, whether intentional or not, the way she talks about babs, she has successfully made it sound as though she is babs' career, accompanying the overexcited idiot to a pop concert. although given that babs makes such a huge deal about how Brummies say "mom" not "mum" and Erin - unlike babs - hasn't forcibly altered her pronunciation to appear relatable to her non-Brummy followers - despite being such a proud Brummie, second only in her fame to Angela Hammond 🤣 - she could have at least used the spelling "mom" in the caption.

Reactions: 16
Not seen the reel, what accent did Ez do was it her normal accent or her posh american twang accent? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she will use this "accidental" post as a gateway to posting on Sundays regularly now, by saying that the babettes in her DMs were so bad thankful to hear from her today!
Doesnt work on Sundays, then "accidently" posts that reel, then replies to every single comment!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ez doing the voice over - which sounds painfully scripted, i assume by babs who will have insisted SHE take full control 🙄 - is this babs attempting to soft launch Erin as an influenza? she seems to refuse to appear in the majority of babs' content, so maybe babs has suggested she play a more behind-the scenes role, and do the voiceovers, which will slowly launch Erin's own YT blogs etc - wouldn't surprise me, what with babs so desperate to push Erin out in the world as a triple threat! not to give ehr ideas, but i predict a "mummy and me" episode of her podcast in the not-too-distant future. 🙄

tbf to Erin, whether intentional or not, the way she talks about babs, she has successfully made it sound as though she is babs' career, accompanying the overexcited idiot to a pop concert. although given that babs makes such a huge deal about how Brummies say "mom" not "mum" and Erin - unlike babs - hasn't forcibly altered her pronunciation to appear relatable to her non-Brummy followers - despite being such a proud Brummie, second only in her fame to Angela Hammond 🤣 - she could have at least used the spelling "mom" in the caption.
I’m sure Erin had her own YouTube account years ago? When Emma was trying to make her the Darcy to her Louise.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So she’s had a heart attack. Raging at herself. Crying. For gods sake babs, it’s not that deep. 🙄

I can see Her Girl making her own shite content sooner rather than later. That’ll be another flop, as she seems to get her arrogance from Emma and her lack of charisma from STEVE. And I thought she’s been doing theatre all her life, but didn’t enunciate a single word. Wtf is “targah”? Target? “Gutsta” guts tour? “Seekun” sequin? Bizarre.

And babs looked like a silly fat tart in every single one of those lewks.

• Haha
  • Heart
She looks ridiculous in that t shirt. Surely Erin is mortified her mother is wearing it! My daughter was desperate for Olivia tickets so I am a bit jealous but if I’d been lucky enough to get through, I would not have tried to do the twin thing. Whoever said Nessa was bang on. Tidy she ain’t 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Came for the comments and was not disappointed 🤣🤣🤣 Why is she still dragging out fishnet tights FFS 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see she wasn’t part of Brogan’s wedding party (which included quite a few Disney influencers!)

Reactions: 14
Not seen the reel, what accent did Ez do was it her normal accent or her posh american twang accent? 🤣
Posh something 😂 her diction, enunciation and timing were so off I literally couldn't understand what she was saying 😬 and had to rely on captions which babs is too lazy to correct...

The first sentence sounded like help my mum pick her 'gutsto' outfit- I'm like wtf is gutsto - she doesn't pronounce the word tour at all. It sounds like she's reading from bab's script and really not into it hence the lazy pronunciation!!

sorry I'm dying 😂😂😂 - I'M A CHECK THINGS OVER AND OVER AGAIN KINDA GAL - can't actually believe I'm reading that - every post she writes is littered with careless spelling mistakes and grammatical errors 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

IMG_3178.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Babs it’s concerning your daughter is putting on a faux accent she’s clearly spent too much time on the internet and thinks she needs to be someone she isn’t

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.