Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All I remember from that trip was there was a really bad storm, she filmed her potato head singing to Erin whilst she was in ghe bath, she didn’t pack her child gloves and didn’t appear to buy him a pair out there, gross photo of her droopy melons in the blue lagoon and she wrote herself a postcard and pretended it was from a Babette.
And they are a lot of haribo in the hotel room!

Reactions: 15
All I remember from that trip was there was a really bad storm, she filmed her potato head singing to Erin whilst she was in ghe bath, she didn’t pack her child gloves and didn’t appear to buy him a pair out there, gross photo of her droopy melons in the blue lagoon and she wrote herself a postcard and pretended it was from a Babette.
That trip was really the gift that kept on giving finishing off with the icing on the cake.... the postcard 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she think "Countess Luann" runs her own Instagram account? Of course she doesn't, that like will have been done by an intern on minimum wage. Pipe down Babs you're not special

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she think "Countess Luann" runs her own Instagram account? Of course she doesn't, that like will have been done by an intern on minimum wage. Pipe down Babs you're not special
I'm at that age where I need to ask who Countess Luann is, but don't give a tit enough to Google it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Countess Luann is a fraud and a fake too so it doesn’t say much about Babs’ character that she is this delighted to reshare!
---
I'm at that age where I need to ask who Countess Luann is, but don't give a tit enough to Google it 🤣
@zebby just another bored ‘Housewife’ - New York I think. I gave up on the franchise years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
speaking of Iceland my friends flight was leaving Iceland and they got an aerial view of the recent volcano eruption

Reactions: 14
Countess Luann is a fraud and a fake too so it doesn’t say much about Babs’ character that she is this delighted to reshare!
---

@zebby just another bored ‘Housewife’ - New York I think. I gave up on the franchise years ago.
Ah thanks. I used to watch RHOCheshire a few years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
'Babsy Reindeer' - the early stages of a thread title, maybe someone funnier than me and who has seen it can extend?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
'Babsy Reindeer' - the early stages of a thread title, maybe someone funnier than me and who has seen it can extend?!
Babsy Reindeer -

*some #bitrude babs-style attempt at a sexual innuendo about Steve hanging her curtains that makes absolutely no sense* - really need the brainpower of a clever 🐮🛍 to phrase it, because I don't have the spoons for babisms today! 🤣

sent from mmy iPhoen

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Babsy Reindeer -

*some #bitrude babs-style attempt at a sexual innuendo about Steve hanging her curtains that makes absolutely no sense* - really need the brainpower of a clever 🐮🛍 to phrase it, because I don't have the spoons for babisms today! 🤣

sent from mmy iPhoen
Something about the too big curtain pole that irrates so many tatters 🤣
---

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Something about the too big curtain pole that irrates so many tatters 🤣
---
Babsy Reindeer: "i need Steve to hang my curtains on his very long pole!" #ThatsWhatSheSaid #bitrude - sent from mmy iPheon

probably not the best, but i tried! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Babsy Reindeer - give up being a try hard, it's curtains, time to leave us alone!

Reactions: 13
I think the babbath was accidentally broken. There’s no text under that reel and no response to any of the comments!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I think the babbath was accidentally broken. There’s no text under that reel and no response to any of the comments!
She’s accidentally posted it hasn’t she! 🤣🤣🤣 bet she’s scheduled it wrong but then will blame it on one of the following -

A. Perimenopause
B. Menopause
C. Anxiety
D. Bad belly
E. Ethan
F. All of the above.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Do you mean the tit-awful reel of terrible outfits? What the hell is a Guts tour anyway? Is she going for a colonoscopy? 😜 I mean, what are we to think what with all the references to a ‘poorly belly’? The voice over by Erin is just bad, the clothes Babs has chosen would be better suited to a TikTok with the ‘Ugh, what’s that? Brother, urgh’ sound over it.
Trigger warning for fellow 🐄 bags… the fishnets make a reappearance. That is all!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.