Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nadurath

VIP Member
My Facebook memories has just informed me Pingate was 5 years ago today!

For those unaware, she did an entire video about how to pin trade at Disney by scamming because “you just buy Primark pins and swap the backs”. I pointed it out in the comments, she left a big rambling reply then hid my comment and her reply so that she could spin a “woe is me” narrative on Instagram, complete with telling everyone I was a bad egg sending her abuse. Except, dickhead didn’t realise that I had screenshots….

This was back on like thread 3 ish when threads lasted almost months. So in the last 5 years babs, your biggest achievement is that threads move at quadruple speed because you’re even more of a cunt. Congratulations! And happy pingate day everyone 😂😂😂

IMG_4213.jpeg
IMG_4214.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Sorry I normally just lurk on this thread but I can’t keep it in any longer, I fucking hate that purple shacket thing with a passion that’s sears through my very soul.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Mingles1001

Chatty Member
Already predicating the absolute shit show of that Ireland vlog……
Ste, I mean G, this Sligo food trail is just like an Epcot festival don’t you think?! How fun, isn’t this fun guyyyyyysssssssss, move out the way munchkin

Ireland is so green, it’s like my hair. Hang on munch

I can’t wait to kiss that Blarney Stone, I actually dreamt of this, I think it’s the meno, Im going to give him the fastest kiss as he may want to run off with me……eye fucks the camera and throws daggers at munch

plane to the Aran islands? Ooooo is it like the skyliner? Ethan might be a bit scared so we’ll wait here munch won’t we?! Ethan????????

Ste, ste where’s the snacks? Get some taytos I can’t eat any off this Irish food I’m literally going to live off these and Kimberley biscuits and Cadbury chocolate, it’s different here you know kiddos, in fact I’m going to do a poll….and take it to Cadbury’s and get them to change the recipe. The people have spoken!!!!!! Ethan ‘I like both’ Emma scowls

Stevens only packed shorts

who wants a Guinness? Oh yea G you don’t like it do you? Put your Eircom top back on immediately so people know you’re Irish 🤪 ☘
it’s very high up these cliffs of Moher, kind of like the Everest ride at animal kin if you’ve ever been? We love Disney and try to go at least once a year, this is just a little trip not our main holiday….thinks she talking to an Uber driver, it’s actually pats cousins mothers neighbour dropping them off to get rid of the eegits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
On the latest vlog I can’t get over how she will NEVER show the food they eat. It’s borderline weird. Any other vlogger you see will always show where/what they are eating and film themselves trying things and give their opinion. She talks about the snacks she’s brought when she’s sitting with Ethan but just waves the top of the bag so you can’t see what’s in there and then when they are sitting in the food court she purposely keeps the camera pointing towards her face so you can’t see what they have ordered. She has SO MANY issues with food it’s unreal for someone who claims to be so body confident. Utter bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

muscadet

Chatty Member
What the fuck did I just watch! Serious Nessa vibes 😂 and I hate to be derogatory to Nessa with that comparison, I need eye bleach what a sit show of outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Nadurath

VIP Member
Well the biggest babanory of the day is making out like she was invited to some exclusive YouTube event. Anyone can sign up to the different YT community initiatives. Women of YouTube is as the name says for women who are on YT, Boss & Bloom is specifically aimed at black female creators, and Creator Collective is the catch all name YT use for creator community groups. You sign up online via a Google form and if there's an event you're interested in you register to attend. This isn't some exclusive meeting she's at, she's quite literally registered to try and learn more about how to use YT.

You can actually see all the different YT creator community groups without having a YT account - https://www.youtube.com/intl/en_uk/creators/how-things-work/get-involved/

There's no minimum subscriber numbers for joining, and no guarantee that there's ever an event you want to go to. It's basically a mailing list and she's registered to go because she wants to pretend she's some top influencer invited to stuff when she's a nobody.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

L8619

Can buy herself DM sandals but can't by her son a power up band at mario world. Pretty much sums her up doesn't it ?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Honestly I have never seen ANYONE who's hand looks more like a pig's trotter than this bitch!!!!
The resemblance is uncanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 39