Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, we're not even safe on a Sunday now!
aPsolutely no way she posted that reel by mistake! No way what so ever,,,,,,

And as for the brat 🙄🤦‍♀️ bleeping hell, I've got drugged up patients on my unit who can pronounce their words clearer than her! She's dreadful. I couldn't understand a word she said!!!
---
Working on the babbeth fucks sake, I’ve just got in from real work babs in my crappy work uniform and look a million times better than she does in that load of old tit , the leather skirt she looks like nessa I agree lol….hope she goes for that one ….more like a gunt tour than guts tour 😂😂😂….or frocky horror show with the fishnets 😂😂

edited to add did she say in ber babbeth breaking video when they are going cos this week she said they are seeing her next week and next week Olivia Rodrigo is at coop live arena which is a nightmare at minute, she not in brum until later in may…..please god be coop arena and let it be another event ballsed up 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻….sorry obvs is anyone on her going to Manchester gig 😳
She's in Birmingham on 10th & 11th May, and I bet they've been gifted the tickets again as its at The Utilita 🤬🤬

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
What an absolute tool!

I wonder if ☘Ste is currently straggled across her in their tiny bathroom trying to calm her down.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Has she mentioned seeing Take That in Birmingham either? You know, being the MASSIVE fan that she is 🙄
Or have they not gifted her any VIP tickets 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not seen the reel, what accent did Ez do was it her normal accent or her posh american twang accent? 🤣
It reminds me so much of when me and my friends were about her age and all adopted this weird drawl that we thought was super cool and classy and made us sound interesting as duck (I'm pretty sure we were basically copying someone off a TV show, but can't recall who or the show). I remember my parents laughing their heads off at me calling the video player a "VCR" and one night my dad got so fed up with my stupid voice that he banged his fork down on the table and asking me to "PLEASE SHUT UP" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well, that accidental reel didn't disappoint 😂. What the absolute duck was that?!! 😂

• Haha
What's really made me laugh is TT normal voice is whiny and so bleeping brummie it’s untrue. I’ve heard it often enough on Harbs High St when she’s demanding something from Kween Kebaba. Definitely like mother, like daughter

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What's really made me laugh is TT normal voice is whiny and so bleeping brummie it’s untrue. I’ve heard it often enough on Harbs High St when she’s demanding something from Kween Kebaba. Definitely like mother, like daughter
I feel she's made a rod for her own back with Erin. There's a reason Erin indulges Babs and its not because she absolutely adores her mum and thinks she's just the coolest, it's because she knows damn well that she does very well out of it. Concerts, shows, only has to glance at something and Bab will buy it for her unlike poor Ethan for whom everything is "too expensive", as of last year solo foreign trips... she's going to always have her hand out for something.

Reactions: 26
God how long is she going to draw this ‘mistake’ out for… it doesn’t bleeping matter Emma, get a grip!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
WTF is a mum nap?! Why can’t it just be a nap? Why does she preface everything with the word mum?! It’s so irritating 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 27
WTF is a mum nap?! Why can’t it just be a nap? Why does she preface everything with the word mum?! It’s so irritating 😠
She means grandma nap. Making herself sound like an old lady again because a 46 mum of a 11 and 13 year old should be able to stay awake during a film.

• Haha
The film was so good that she fell asleep?! How pathetic that at 46 she can’t stay awake during a film. Mind you she’s probably lying. “Mum nap” -not every other mum is like you, Emma- lazy, fat, unhealthy, unfit, narcissistic…..
As for the Brat….. I think Emma is in for some rude awakening as the Brat gets older. She’s totally spoiled and I suspect a proper ‘ mean girl’.

• Heart
STOP. WITH. THE. PEACE. SIGNS

also bab its an OLVIA RODRIGO concert. Why are you trying to dress “edgy” when that’s not your style with the docs and the fishnets 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Again how old is she??? Mum nap 😴 omg! She goes to bed at 8pm she should be so well rested that she can at least stay awake from a film, I'm guessing she wasn't watching it at a late hour due to toddler bedtime observance.

Also this - Roald Dahl- 'if a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.'🤔

whatever is the matter with her !?!?!? She looks like a demented warthog !!

IMG_3179.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
How long is she going to dine out on this Reel "accident"? 🙄 FGS!!!
It's all just for content and even if it wasn't, Emma, NOBODY CARES!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Again how old is she??? Mum nap 😴 omg! She goes to be at 8pm she should be so well rested that she can at least stay awake from a film, I'm guessing she wasn't watching it at a late hour due to toddler bedtime observance.

Also this - Roald Dahl- 'if a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.'🤔

whatever is the matter with her !?!?!? She looks like a demented warthog !!

View attachment 2904022
Even Slimer is better looking than her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
IMG_7127.jpeg

Erin’s accent is crazy. She sounds like an American trying to sound like a posh Brit!! We’re West Midlands too and it sounds ridiculous.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.