Brummy Mummy #163 Brummy Mummy of 2? More like Brummy Mummy of 1 & an inconvenience.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck did I just watch! Serious Nessa vibes 😂 and I hate to be derogatory to Nessa with that comparison, I need eye bleach what a sit show of outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Another babs balls up. Posting her drafts on the babbeth. Go with this one babs!
Oh my God! Is this actually real??? She has actually posted this? Hahahahahhaa! Oh my Christ, I cannot believe she would even entertain the idea of leaving the house dressed like this - and what is the facial expression about? If she was chocolate she'd be eating herself here!!!
---
What the duck did I just watch! Serious Nessa vibes 😂 and I hate to be derogatory to Nessa with that comparison, I need eye bleach what a sit show of outfits
Yes! Nessa! I was thinking who the heck is she reminding me of here and it's Nessa. They could be twins (except Ruth Jones is attractive in real life).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ahh she's taken the time to mention the amount of comments....

Just put a pair of jeans on with a funky top ya massive wet wipe .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did the attaching the photo of her and Steps actually happen?

Because she never brings up the time she didn’t edit out the part of one of her YouTube videos where she was trying to get a thumbnail photo and looked like an absolute twit.

Also that red sequin dress needs to be burnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks like a twit in every single one of those outfits. Babs in boots and fishnets is just 🤮

Omg Nessa 😂😂😂 I’m dead

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Working on the babbeth fucks sake, I’ve just got in from real work babs in my crappy work uniform and look a million times better than she does in that load of old tit , the leather skirt she looks like nessa I agree lol….hope she goes for that one ….more like a gunt tour than guts tour 😂😂😂….or frocky horror show with the fishnets 😂😂

edited to add did she say in ber babbeth breaking video when they are going cos this week she said they are seeing her next week and next week Olivia Rodrigo is at coop live arena which is a nightmare at minute, she not in brum until later in may…..please god be coop arena and let it be another event ballsed up 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻….sorry obvs is anyone on her going to Manchester gig 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
i mean, the manky dressing gown and slippers she is wearing initially are the winning outfit - but this combination is a close second! 🤣

an "oversized" t-shirt worn as a frock - or at least, it would be oversized and able to be worn with tights/leggings IF worn by someone who is genuinely a size 18, but ofc #NOTASize18 babs is having to forcibly pull it down and stretch it to conceal her gunt - with the ever-classy fishnet tights - those juicy netted-gammon thighs 🤢 - which will ensure her pants are on show every time she even slightly bends over - just as she intends. pair the outfit with those chunky orthopedic boots strapped so tightly the blood circulation to her trotters is cut off and it's the perfect outfit! smashed it, babs. 👏🏻

IMG_8513.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Hey Bab, the tuck needs a bit more tucking!
The leather jacket needs binning.
Big E is a precocious little brat!
Ewwww that jacket is filthy. Pure Nessa vibes that plether skirt and fishnets. Gut? Wtf. Someone explain. Couldn't understand triple threat with her fake posh accent.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.