Zoloubooth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s a bleeping “Car Hamper”? 🙃🙃🙃

E6D0D7E6-7142-42D4-A9F0-2B419A3C130E.jpeg

Exhibit A - A basket (re-used might I add 😉) full of overpriced Disney merchandise
DCCA26EE-9172-4AC6-8FDA-01F81737C1EF.jpeg

Exhibit B - A woven basket (to keep DLB occupied while mummy sits back & relaxes because she’s always so busy) with loads of crap from M&S, a starbucks cup (just what every 5 year old wants) some Christmas stationary just incase people think she hasn’t thought about her child having fun at all & other bits and pieces that let’s face it DLB, won’t even look twice at……
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Got up for work this morning and my other half hasn’t made me a ‘Going to Work Hamper’. Fuming tbh.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 10
you just know when darcey is a teenager shes going to be making up 'period baskets' and 'hangover baskets'
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Got up for work this morning and my other half hasn’t made me a ‘Going to Work Hamper’. Fuming tbh.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂💀💀💀💀💀 LOLLLLLLLLLLL

View attachment 1753373
Exhibit A - A basket (re-used might I add 😉) full of overpriced Disney merchandise
View attachment 1753375
Exhibit B - A woven basket (to keep DLB occupied while mummy sits back & relaxes because she’s always so busy) with loads of crap from M&S, a starbucks cup (just what every 5 year old wants) some Christmas stationary just incase people think she hasn’t thought about her child having fun at all & other bits and pieces that let’s face it DLB, won’t even look twice at……
Not a Starbucks cup for a four year old 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I did actually like the head band she shared and was considering buying for my daughter 🫣
 
How much ad/gifted/aff vomit was there yesterday 🥱 and the sweets were clearly gifted but not declared. Again.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I think it’s sad that she doesn’t join in with the fun stuff. Instead of doing ice skating or going down the slide she’s just stood filming.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
“Hey paupers! Look at aaaaaallll this STUFF I got from Bicester!” 💸💸💸

”absolute bargs gang, Uggs for Darce, I mean she needs them, she’s only got 6 pairs, and they were only £48! …well… for ME coz Bicester gave me extra discount to spend ontop of the already discounted price! I’m mad me. Can’t believe I did that!”




duck off.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: 7
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything quite as wanky as that PR/influencer retreat. Imagine being stuck in a room with them all climbing over each other with their phones and tripods trying to get the best shot. And the #instadads all in their matching black polo necks 🤢
His mates must rip the piss.
 
  • Like
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
The hot hand warmer things!! On an “after school walk” 🙄 This ad has got to be the ONLY after school walk Darcie has ever had? And with her flaunting her money all over Instagram she wants to be careful not to lose followers during the middle of a cost of living crisis - some people will be hoping for a free sample just to stay warm in their own houses! And there they are, a family of Hunter wellies. How “wholesome”. She’s gross. Also her double chin was wild in that story she reposted, amazing what she looks liked when someone else is in charge of the camera 🙃
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
Oh lord the influencer retreat looked like absolute hell. My god, just soooooooo much vanity in the room I couldn’t think of anything worse. I wonder if they’ve ever had a trip where they just enjoyed each others company and talked and laughed…. and didn’t have to film every little moment and plan every outfit to the n’th degree… poor Darce probably isn’t allowed to play in case she gets the outfits dirty before the gram pics.

And duck off with your wholesome family walk, lazy bint has never done an after school walk in her life because the kid is always in after school club while our Zo wastes Stevie boys money on more tat for her crappy crates
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 4