Zoloubooth

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she changed her voice to try sound more well spoken and the complete opposite to what she normally sounds like and I cannot believe her comment about it being a hard day Christmas decoration shopping and a massage she is literally trying to wind people up when some of her followers will be struggling with bills and Christmas shopping etc and she says that! I’m sorry but she’s an actual head.
The Martin Lewis video is what got me. Her page is the worst kind of consumerism and will literally get some people into debt. She’s selling the ideal and people who are miserable will think throwing money at things will being them happiness.
and then she posts that about not giving gifts.

she loves when people call her the queen of Christmas it’s more like the queen of spending money

Reactions: 4
The Martin Lewis video is what got me. Her page is the worst kind of consumerism and will literally get some people into debt. She’s selling the ideal and people who are miserable will think throwing money at things will being them happiness.
and then she posts that about not giving gifts.

she loves when people call her the queen of Christmas it’s more like the queen of spending money
Just imagine all that useless tat in her house, I know she presents the perfect show home, never messy look, but all that tit she buys has to go somewhere… what a waste of money, all spent to impress strangers on the gram. Sad.

Reactions: 3
I’m a new follower of Zoe’s I understand she
Doesn’t work? Did she work before Darcie? My god these influences don’t half grate on me. It’s taken me and husband many years working our arses off for him to now be able to have his own business, have our family home and myself to now by a sahm just after having my 3rd baby girl 6 months ago. I just read about her getting people into debit through what she posts but they are all the same and my god there are so many women out there that will be doing just that and it is so sad. It’s alright posting the Martin Lewis thing immmagine his opinion on all these influencer mums 🫠. It’s not fair these circumstances. With my previous job which I left in March I’ve seen families struggle but I dread to think what it’s like now for them.

Reactions: 1
I’m a new follower of Zoe’s I understand she
Doesn’t work? Did she work before Darcie? My god these influences don’t half grate on me. It’s taken me and husband many years working our arses off for him to now be able to have his own business, have our family home and myself to now by a sahm just after having my 3rd baby girl 6 months ago. I just read about her getting people into debit through what she posts but they are all the same and my god there are so many women out there that will be doing just that and it is so sad. It’s alright posting the Martin Lewis thing immmagine his opinion on all these influencer mums 🫠. It’s not fair these circumstances. With my previous job which I left in March I’ve seen families struggle but I dread to think what it’s like now for them.
Think she did spray tans from home before darcie obviously can’t do that now, too busy being a mum! Aka shipping her off and spending money 🥲😂

What’s the story with the debt etc?
I’ve read on here her husbands business went bust owing HMRC a lot.
I also read she puts her fake lifestyle on credit cards.

it might have been true when posted but if you look at how many brand deals she’s been getting recently she potentially may be the bread winner now and been able to pay off debt as brand deals pay decent amounts. I know a girl who’s an influencer and she makes 5-10k PER POST. A lot of her tat is also now gifted.

we will never know I guess.

Reactions: 2
Her husband’s business wasn’t like a shop or a company that manufacturers something and employs people, he is a welding inspector contractor and was self employed to work outside of IR35, basically it’s to pay minimal tax on your earnings.

A crate for going to bleeping Disney on ice - the kid can’t go to the toilet without having a crate full of tat to mark the occasion. What a waste! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A crate for going to bleeping Disney on ice - the kid can’t go to the toilet without having a crate full of tat to mark the occasion. What a waste! 🤦🏼‍♀️
its just a day out ffs and is the day out itself not enough money spent ? theyll spend approx £16384 on a light up wand,picture with ariel and a slush puppy before they even take to their seats !

I’ll give her one thing - she must be tit hot at tidying & organising to hide all the crap she buys for every occasion under the sun! It’s a wonder her house isn’t full to the rafters with junk with all these celebrations crates 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
But guys she ✨ re-used ✨ the crate. What a clever, sustainable, eco warrior, hun she is 🤣
I absolutely think it all just goes in the bin after a few days. She won’t even be arsed to donate it.
Made me laugh that she was miffed that she had to cook when she wasn’t even going to be home to eat it. Even though she has done nothing but swan around M&S and Home Bargains again all day and been to have her hair done (again). She must be exhausted, poor lamb.
I still really want to know why she never shared any of her Christmas Day/Boxing day etc last year, after all the build up of her cooking. Something definitely went down over that week 🤔

• Haha
What’s a bleeping “Car Hamper”? 🙃🙃🙃

E6D0D7E6-7142-42D4-A9F0-2B419A3C130E.jpeg

Exhibit A - A basket (re-used might I add 😉) full of overpriced Disney merchandise
DCCA26EE-9172-4AC6-8FDA-01F81737C1EF.jpeg

Exhibit B - A woven basket (to keep DLB occupied while mummy sits back & relaxes because she’s always so busy) with loads of crap from M&S, a starbucks cup (just what every 5 year old wants) some Christmas stationary just incase people think she hasn’t thought about her child having fun at all & other bits and pieces that let’s face it DLB, won’t even look twice at……

Got up for work this morning and my other half hasn’t made me a ‘Going to Work Hamper’. Fuming tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
you just know when darcey is a teenager shes going to be making up 'period baskets' and 'hangover baskets'

• Haha
Got up for work this morning and my other half hasn’t made me a ‘Going to Work Hamper’. Fuming tbh.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂💀💀💀💀💀 LOLLLLLLLLLLL

View attachment 1753373
Exhibit A - A basket (re-used might I add 😉) full of overpriced Disney merchandise
View attachment 1753375
Exhibit B - A woven basket (to keep DLB occupied while mummy sits back & relaxes because she’s always so busy) with loads of crap from M&S, a starbucks cup (just what every 5 year old wants) some Christmas stationary just incase people think she hasn’t thought about her child having fun at all & other bits and pieces that let’s face it DLB, won’t even look twice at……
Not a Starbucks cup for a four year old 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha