Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

She’s still gullible enough to think Alfie is going to give her babies... she is acting very clingy and needy. 😫 It’s SO FRUSTRATING TO WATCH!

Oh and she just shared she’s going with Joe & Dianne to visit her DAD!!! 🙀
She never does these type of things when Alfie is around.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 24397

She’s still gullible enough to think Alfie is going to give her babies... she is acting very clingy and needy. 😫 It’s SO FRUSTRATING TO WATCH!

this is such a weird comment about babies... she acts as if she and alfie have clearly discussed openly they want them when nothing could be further from the truth...

Reactions: 11
this is such a weird comment about babies... she acts as if she and alfie have clearly discussed openly they want them when nothing could be further from the truth...
It’s like “face-palm” every time I see her desperation with marrying and having babies with that loser. She’s got to be delusional if she doesn’t see that he is just not interested. There is nothing loving or endearing about their relationship at all.

Reactions: 3
It’s crazy how different her life is when alfie’s not around.She actually visits her family,goes out to events,spends time with friends,she took up running etc

Reactions: 15
Maybe that's why alfie is never around - he's scared that if they have sex zoe will 'accidentally' forget to take her birth control. :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how much she talks about having kids when the cameras are off because if that's not something you want in your life rn it must be pretty irritating to have your partner bang on about it all the time.

Although I don't have much sympathy considering they could easily break up and find someone who is at the same 'life stage' as them.

Reactions: 9
They just both seem to be thriving and so much happier when they’re not together.

Reactions: 6
i think poppy and seans place is so beautiful and has so much character. it's so depressing that they've kinda ruined it by trying to make it zalfie mansion 2.0 with all the disgusting dark walls

Reactions: 16
I like poppy and Sean’s house especially seeing as it’s not excessively gigantic like zalfies house. I saw one of Sean’s renovation videos and he was showing a room and happily said something about one day their kids will play there

Wouldn’t hear that from manchild Alfie in a million years! Wonder if Zoe’s jealous..

Reactions: 14
I like poppy and Sean’s house especially seeing as it’s not excessively gigantic like zalfies house. I saw one of Sean’s renovation videos and he was showing a room and happily said something about one day their kids will play there

Wouldn’t hear that from manchild Alfie in a million years! Wonder if Zoe’s jealous..
I saw this too and I find it so fascinating. Poppy and Sean seem like a normal couple in their late 20s. Buying a normal size home (still really nice), on the same page about kids, nice wee garden and kitchen for cooking meals and having people over. I bet engagement is on the cards. They remind me of me and my friends and our current life stage. Although Sean’s content isn’t normally my cup of tea, they are still relatable in the way they’re getting their ducks in a row. It’s like Zoe and Alfie are on another planet. I know which life I’d prefer. I just get the vibe that Poppy and Sean really appreciate their success and nice things, whereas the other two have filled their lives with so much over the top stuff, they’re drowning in it.

To reference another comment, Poppy and Sean’s house colours remind me of Lily Peebles’ house more than the mansion. The colours seem similar. I like them both as they’re pretty different to the style we have in NZ.

Reactions: 7

totally! it's the perfect size for a young couple and potentially some kids down the track. the layout seems really good too. feels a shame to go through and make it that same overdone matte dark blue walls and rose gold trim that wont age well at all though. it would've been lovely to fix up the bits that needed fixing but maybe do wall paint and styling thats a bit more timeless or unique.

i dunno it literally doesnt matter i think i'm just salty because its literally what my dream home would be and they've insisted on making a beautiful building look tacky and a physical extension of their role as the zoella fan club.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I saw this too and I find it so fascinating. Poppy and Sean seem like a normal couple in their late 20s. Buying a normal size home
It is a very normal home from what I've seen, but poppy and Sean's house plus renovations cost about £800k.

In reality two doctors living in Brighton that have been qualified and working for 5 years would struggle to get one a one bed flat that's made up of one of those houses chopped into three.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
It is a very normal home from what I've seen, but poppy and Sean's house plus renovations cost about £800k.

In reality two doctors living in Brighton that have been qualified and working for 5 years would struggle to get one a one bed flat that's made up of one of those houses chopped into three.
Interesting. I don’t know the market over there, but it’s seems it’s not your average then. Lucky them. It doesn’t feel extravagant from my reference point across the world, and definitely seems more livable and homely compared to that mansion.

Reactions: 1

Wtf are they doing that costs 800k??? They might as well knock down the house and rebuild it from scratch - it would probably be cheaper!

Reactions: 4
Wtf are they doing that costs 800k??? They might as well knock down the house and rebuild it from scratch - it would probably be cheaper!
That’s how much houses down south costs. It’s like 400k for a 1 bed flat In London. Brighton is easily commutable to London so prices are higher there too.

that is the house plus renovations not just the renovations!

that is the house plus renovations not just the renovations!
Ooooh that makes a lot more sense. I'm guessing reno costs are 100-200k? I haven't seen the house tho:unsure:
That’s how much houses down south costs. It’s like 400k for a 1 bed flat In London. Brighton is easily commutable to London so prices are higher there too.
I know house prices down south are expensive - I live there! Great for my parents cos their house is worth 5x what they paid - sucks for me 😭😭

Ooooh that makes a lot more sense. I'm guessing reno costs are 100-200k? I haven't seen the house tho:unsure:

I know house prices down south are expensive - I live there! Great for my parents cos their house is worth 5x what they paid - sucks for me 😭😭
same

yeh even so 100,000.is a lot for renovations, anyone know what they are doing?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.