Zoella #5 Biological clock is knocking on door but her boyfriend has the mental age of 4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usually when people say they feel sorry for her they get the “I don’t feel sorry for her!!! She made her bed!!!! She can lie in it!!!!” type replies. That’s why I said it.
With certain things like the calendar etc she did make her bed and can lie in it as far as I’m concerned.

With the Alfie stuff I’m a bit more sympathetic

Oh ffs. Just as I started rooting for her she fucks it, with an ad

Reactions: 8
I don’t like either of them but I still hope that she dumps him before he dumps her and then she has a glow-up and finds an older guy and finally has a kid or something

Oh more adds. Yawn

Reactions: 8
I’m impressed that she’s still doing the couch to 5k. It’s nice to see her getting out and doing something healthy. Maybe this will inspire some kinda glo-up?
Although I think Zoe does have some bad traits such as greed and lying I think that she deserves better than Alfie. If Alfie was my partner (shudder!) I would have dumped him years ago for some of the stunts he’s pulled off (aside from just generally being unattractive). She clearly wants something different to him and it’s as clear as day that he’s just not as committed to their relationship as she is. Someone should tell Zoe that it’s not too late to start over. She has the financial stability to really sort her life out yet for so long we’ve seen her regress. Dump him, Zoe. There are millions of guys who are far better!

Reactions: 10
Alfie new vlog

- Been away for 10 days, now off to a "Lads holiday" for 5 days (it was suppose to be 3 days but being the caring boyfriend he is he EXTENDED the trip!)
- Zoe was in the car as he spoke about "we we are going on holiday? Oh no, not we" whilst playing with her phone --- she looked super not impressed
- Zoe even said "I never see this one anymore"

- Zoe still playing this dumb marry me game jokes
ALFIE: Guess what's in my hand?
ZOE: A new dog. An engagement ring. Imagine if that's how you asked me **nervous giggle** Alfie didn't even pretend to entertain that conversation

Alfie REALLY prioritizes his friends over Zoe. Literally comes back from the 10 day kayak and has them over for a spray tan and gym session, instead of spending time with Zoe
You can tell he really prioritizes being "cool than his gf. Zoe is always an after thought.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
It almost feels like he extended the Greece trip on purpose since Zoe is leaving for a “work trip” mere hours after his return [emoji848]

Like he’s avoiding her at all costs, the dick.

Reactions: 18
- Zoe still playing this dumb marry me game jokes
ALFIE: Guess what's in my hand?
ZOE: A new dog. An engagement ring. Imagine if that's how you asked me **nervous giggle** Alfie didn't even pretend to entertain that conversation
Oh my God zoe DUMP HIM!! It's like they're 14 year olds and zoe won't dump him because she thinks having a boyfriend is cool and mature. There must be some kind of mental block because honestly there seems to be zero positives for zoe staying in a relationship with alfie.

Reactions: 15
I almost feel bad for her with all this desperate "marry me" stuff, then I remember who she is and how she takes advantage of her followers, and I carry on feelings-free!

Reactions: 13
Sorry for the double post, but my time limit for editing has expired and I was reading a few pages back so I wanted to add: my comment about not feeling bad for her is not intended as shade to anybody who does, I didn't even realise there had been this much back and forth about feeling sorry for her and I was basically commenting on the "marry me" stuff alone.

Obviously everybody has a right to their own feelings and opinions about Zoe (since she has shared her life online for so long and is a public figure). My own "assessment" is that she's a mean girl in sheep's clothing and that Alfie absolutely brings out the worst in her. From what I can gather again from the outside, she has no real reason to not get a REAL therapist, work on herself, ditch him and start living a real life.
She wants things he's unable or unwilling to give her, that much is clear, and at some point she needs to take responsibility for her own happiness and future. This codependent teenager BS is only still allowed to happen because they are wealthy and don't need to go in the real world.
She needs to up and leave, and since she's not unable to leave due to financial stressors or mental or physical abuse, it's all on her to actually do it.
Or she can sit at home and rot under a bunch of comfy blankets and old pizza cartons while Alfie cheats on her with whoever wants to get with a "youtube guy" until he finds one he likes enough to ditch Zoe for. We all know that's what's happening right now.
I can feel bad for her for a minute, but she's not a nice person and she has the power to walk away, so she "just" needs that moment of bravery.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I was bang on! She has Poppy to fester on the couch with this time around so she won’t be alone. Already scammed another free brow appointment together.

Reactions: 6
I was bang on! She has Poppy to fester on the couch with this time around so she won’t be alone. Already scammed another free brow appointment together.
In the last month haven’t they had free hair, chiropractor ( think that’s what it’s called), spray tan, nails and now brows? Most of which have come down to their house to do it.

They must literally have to pay for barely anything monthly

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I get the feeling that something has definitely happened between her and Tanya... 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I really don't understand her. She CAN pay for eyebrow treatments but has no shame to ALWAYS go "gifted"

Also. The fact they ordered pizza when I have seen that Poppy has actually been cooking and eating well is so Zoe

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I really don't understand her. She CAN pay for eyebrow treatments but has no shame to ALWAYS go "gifted"

Also. The fact they ordered pizza when I have seen that Poppy has actually been cooking and eating well is so Zoe

FFS it costs 20 quid to get your eyebrows done! How greedy can you get?
I’d be mortified to always swan in and out and never pay!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her eyebrows always look awful they never look like they’ve every actually been done

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.