Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just think shes doing this for her 29th... How will she celebrate 30!!
Those j20s with the glitter on them. Maybe Schloer if they're lucky, and they can try to persuade Zoe it's alcohol and she's drunk. Like when kids pretend to be drunk on Apple Juice 😂

Between this and Creepy's second son, Tattle is 10/10 tonight.
How rude, tag your spoilers lol 😂(I'm kidding!) I can't keep up with the Ingham threads. I've only just got up to the depressing baby shower party...Sarah Ingham and Zoella should spend some time together, they have a few things in common. Mostly blood sugar levels And lack of friends.

Sarah could even get Zoe out of the house to Poundland, to live amongst us common folk who don't have breakfast spreads! they could buy Easter eggs together... although the Ingham baby might be a sticking point in relations, and I think it's safe to say the Ingham husband is much much worse than Alfie.
(I don't know 'Comment down belows' name yet,
no one tell me the anticipation is great.) 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
View attachment 9541
View attachment 9542

Wtf happened to her product managers nose? Too much coke? Oh wait... not that kind of party.. maybe her nose got busted by Alfie’s massive head flails
The only Coke in that party would be the flat variety in those push pop flat panda drink things she had laid out

Also why whenever Alfie tries to sing does he just go ‘ay ay ay ay’ at the top of his voice. He’s like a monkey in the zoo

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It is tragic that S Club 3 would do an appearance at a private party. As they were such a large group in number back in the day I imagine their earnings were smaller and now long gone.

Reactions: 5
It is tragic that S Club 3 would do an appearance at a private party. As they were such a large group in number back in the day I imagine their earnings were smaller and now long gone.
They never earnt mega bucks from s club. Apparently Jon is quite bitter about it as they were on a paye wage during s club then just got a couple of hundred thousand when it all ended. Can't remember the exact figures but it was something like 50k a year then paid off for 300k when it ended. And this was back then, so they earnt well compared to normal jobs but would be easy to lose it all.

Anyway sorry back to zoe, i bet those plastic drinks are worse than a hangover. Not that I saw anyone with them, all off to landfill today.

They never earnt mega bucks from s club. Apparently Jon is quite bitter about it as they were on a paye wage during s club then just got a couple of hundred thousand when it all ended. Can't remember the exact figures but it was something like 50k a year then paid off for 300k when it ended. And this was back then, so they earnt well compared to normal jobs but would be easy to lose it all.

Anyway sorry back to zoe, i bet those plastic drinks are worse than a hangover. Not that I saw anyone with them, all off to landfill today.
If you ever watched the reunion tv show.

There’s so many people from back in the day who were in big bands back then and went bust, I think a lot of Blue, abz from five, maybe one of take that? Sure he had to go back to being a roofer etc

It’s a mix of wasting the money thinking your ten minutes will never end, wasting it on impressing ‘mates’ and really bad investment advice and possibly even screwing you over.
So so many people in huge bands have been bankrupt.

Reactions: 4
My friend is a Uber driver and once drove Bradley from S Club to a uni gig -- he admitted to wasting a lot of his money hence the gig

My friend has picked up celebs in the past as his car comes under UberX and UberXL --- and celebs normally tip him like £20 minimum

Bradley tipped £2

Oh and it was Sam their hairdresser who went as AbFab
Steve was Ali G
Tanya couldn't be asked to dress up
Jim didn't attend
Poppy although there -- did not upload anything on instastories (she is obviously sensitive about her weight still)

So if I calculate there was no more that 20 people there loooool

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Bradley from S Club used to hang around the Budgens near my secondary school and sometimes chat with schoolgirls - we thought he was a washed up lame ex-popstar back then and this was in like 2005.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
S Club 3 came and played at my uni when I was in my final year, 5 years ago! I wonder how much Alfie paid to have them there. Bet they’d do it for £50.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I posted this over on gg but thought I'd post here too since we were talking about zoes bday and her manchild boyfriend.

I keep seeing people saying how they are #goals and how he loves her so much and is super romantic.Like others have said Alfie just throws money at things and everyone’s perceives it as him being romantic.The hideously expensive necklace for her birthday last year,those Cartier love bracelets,the car she never drives for their anniversary,the fireworks and now half of s club in a tent in their back garden.Alfie doesn’t have a romantic bone in his body and appears to hate any kind of affection shown.Throwing money at things just creates a smoke screen so people are looking at the big event rather than everything else

Reactions: 23
Daily mail such sloppy reporting.

‘Lavish party’
‘Joined by youtube royalty’
I didn’t see the Paul’s, pew die pie, mr beast, Jeffrey star, Shane Dawson or even any of the sidemen there ( going on followers and clout here not my opinion)

Reactions: 11
Like others have said Alfie just throws money at things and everyone’s perceives it as him being romantic.
I think it's worse than that, he's not just throwing money at her he's getting things that will be good content for him. His first thought I expect with any gift he gives her is what good clickbait it will be to make him money.

The mail hack I think is deliberately being shady, my fave part was calling out tanya for not dressing up.

Reactions: 13
God they look so sad always on their phones for the whole party. The guests either look bored or are on their phones

God they look so sad always on their phones for the whole party. The guests either look bored or are on their phones

View attachment 9619
Him on the guitar did seem pretty dull to me, certainly not what I would call entertaining. But the least they can do is have some respect and actually pay attention.

Reactions: 7
Him on the guitar did seem pretty dull to me, certainly not what I would call entertaining. But the least they can do is have some respect and actually pay attention.
I'm guessing most people just wanted to go home by 11pm - I get the impression zoe isn't the kind to let people leave until she's ready for them to go.

Maybe doing say my name was a hint that half of destiny's child has been booked for the big 3-0. But which half?!

latavia-robertson.jpg

I came across this and I honestly can’t remember the last time I seen any kind of interaction between Zoe and her dad.Like when’s the last time she actually saw him or basically any family member other than her mum or brother?
E4858F49-67EE-44F4-8E30-A65F7D6EDE82.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Posting here. Joe just uploaded this to I think IG and FB..

0F6859D0-C916-4A1D-A2C5-D28110102A36.jpeg

Aftermath of the party - caption “Someone had to do it..”

Can’t help but feel he’s being really sarcastic when he says that, we know the party was tit, he knows we know, all three of those beers were getting him through it. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.