Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
A real therapist who actually wants to help her, wouldn't tell her she needs exposure therapy. They would tell Zoe how it is. That she needs to grow up, stop behaving like a spoilt brat and go and live her own life.

I'm am not saying Zoe is making up that she has anxiety, as she probably does have a mild anxiety disorder. But it is quite clear she exaggerates it for sympathy and as an excuse to be lazy. Im not a professional in the field, but I was dragged through the Irish mental health system since I was 16 and have seen so many people like Zoe give anxiety and depression just increase the stigma around mental illness not make it better.

If Zoe is as anxious as she makes out to the point she can't leave her house to see a therapist, then any therapist worth their salt would be referring her to a G.P. Who would give her an assessment, if her anxiety was moderate to severe, as she likes to make out. The G.P. would try out medications to seewhat would work the dosing etc. If her anxiety was still severe enough that she couldn't leave her house. She would get a psych referral. Zie has enough money she could private and probably see the best in the UK.

But yet Zoe has never once mentioned a G.P or pysch or the different therapies which help anxiety. She only says I just spoke with my therapist, I have anxiety.

I dont expect someone to be open with an illness it there personnel business, but if she is going to bring it up then, she should be saying what she actually does to help how she overcomes it. Because by just mentioning it, it is making anxiety seem like it is just a made up illness that doesn't require a medical diagnosis and is just an excuse to be lazy. When well known figures do this and make mental illness like a fashion accessory. Then people with actual mental illness, who spend years working up the courage to disclose their illness to friends or family are met with scepticism and amusement to the point where people think it a mental illness is just a play for sympathy or an excuse.

Apologies for the rant, but it is people like Zoe who casually throw around phrases like anxiety, but actually do very little to help themselves which irrayates me know end. They don't help end the stigma they actually make it worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

thenomad

VIP Member
So Joe and Dianne had to go to Brighton to celebrate Dianne's birthday. Yes... that makes a lot of sense. Zoe honestly has no shame in making people go out of their way to go to her. And for what? She's not even a great hostess. All they get is some ugly cake and to play card games. I'm sure Alfie is thrilled he has material for his vlog this week.

Also, this is a bit late but I find it hilarious that in Zoe's IG stories yesterday, she was recommending certain IG accounts to follow and she had like one IG account that was a POC in a sea of white IG accounts. I guess she felt that was diverse enough or something. *slow clap*

• Wow
  • Angry

Iced Coffee

That bra was SO distracting the entire time I was watching her Insta story (and not distracting in a good way)

They look so fake and...awkward? The shape doesn't match her body at all....or any body for that matter lol they just jet straight out 😂

leigh213

VIP Member
I just can't believe (well I can) that she's being so snotty towards her fans re: baby when Alfie vlogged that his parents bought them BLOODY BABY BOOKS. How can she blame her sheep for asking?!?! Such a tw*t!
100% agree. She's still the same snotty, hyper judgmental person who tweeted all those nasty and homophobic tweets so long ago. That person didn't go away, she just filters herself and acts like a happy, bubbly, fake as hell person stoked to be living her 'best life' when really you know she sits around thinking those same things about people.

And she's the first person to passive aggressively jump down somebody's throat because she perceives everything as overly critical when people are just genuinely asking sometimes. If she thinks that's bad she should really read here. There's a lot more in store to be mad at than her little fans' legit questions that she only finds offensive because nothing in her life is going right.

• Heart

sonnenschein8

Disgustingly excessive as usual.
Agree with above poster, I went to a wedding with 150 odd guests and the sweet table must have had 1/10th of the amount of sweets shown there

Are the guests planning to put those balloons to use in the style of Disney’s “Up” in order to escape?!

Poppy and Sean went back home to go and get ready for the party.... Sean posted an IG story of him “ready to party” in his costume and wig 40 minutes ago... just how early does this party start?!? Zoe really must have been speaking literally and categorically when she said about not changing her 8:30pm bedtime.... [emoji42][emoji42]

(Edited to add)
RE The log/nails game. It made sense when they played it in Bruges as the condition was that the last person to hit their nail all the way in would buy the round of drinks for everyone.
Setting up your own and “playing” it in your garden at midday just makes an already not very exciting game pointless and dull at new levels by removing any kind of forfeit.
Someone get Joe a drink ASAP.

Last edited:
  • Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
So Joe and Dianne had to go to Brighton to celebrate Dianne's birthday. Yes... that makes a lot of sense. Zoe honestly has no shame in making people go out of their way to go to her. And for what? She's not even a great hostess. All they get is some ugly cake and to play card games. I'm sure Alfie is thrilled he has material for his vlog this week.

Also, this is a bit late but I find it hilarious that in Zoe's IG stories yesterday, she was recommending certain IG accounts to follow and she had like one IG account that was a POC in a sea of white IG accounts. I guess she felt that was diverse enough or something. *slow clap*
OMFG I WAS GOING TO MENTION THIS

THANK YOU

ONE ACCOUNT WAS A POC

ONE

ONE

I do wonder what her feed looks like.

Probably like Tarte shape tape first launch

• Haha
  • Wow

Tacilo

Screenshot_20190418-220943_Instagram.jpg

😮 1. She had a couples massage with Poppy?? This reminds me of that Gilmore Girls episode when Emily booked a couples massage for Lorelai and her:
"Lorelai: A couple's massage is for a couple not a couple of people.
Mom, do you know what most people who get these massages do about five minutes after it's over? They have sex, together, probably while wearing their robes."

2. At her house! She really needs to see another therapist...

• Haha
  • Wow

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Joes so thrilled he’s standing texting.
Can someone put zozo to bed now it’s late
Well it is past 8:30pm, well past her bed time. Joe is basically the mood - would rather be literally anywhere else. What a tragic pile of shite! S Club 7’s first single was 1999. So they aren’t really 90s. Everything is just so pathetic and tragic.

S Club 3 fits the tragic tone though - dragging a career out just to extract every penny possible.

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I know this is going to sound awful but seeing the contrast between Zoe and Joe (in how they visit their families) really makes me stop and think, tbh I’ve always been a bit of a ‘Zoe’ don’t visit my extended family as much as I should... :oops: somehow, seeing it laid out, seeing people talk about it, comparing her to Joe - makes me want to strive more to be a ‘joe’ compared to a Zoe in future!

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
She’s only dragged together that latest blog so she can mention this new app. If she wasn’t launching that there would have been no vlog.

Oh also. ‘Oh I need to order myself another colour pop because when they’ve gone they’ve gone’

Are we actually meant to believe she goes on the site, and orders and pays for it at the same price as everyone else.

• Angry
  • Haha

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Wasn't it vlogging while driving people complained about? If using your phone is 6 points using a camera with a self facing screen should be the same.

She never takes on board genuine criticism to improve herself and paints it all as the evil media out for her.

And still laughing about it now? Grow up.

View attachment 10122
‘Anything for those clicks’
Yep; exactly what your boyfriend does ZoZo

Also outed Alfie as a liar, he kept saying last year they were refilming the sims and wanted a backlog of episodes before they started releasing them...... hmmmmmm okay then....

I’m living for this Q and A 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20