Zoella #4 Nostalgic for the nineties, looks age nighty. Forever the gf, no engagement from Alfie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even get what this app is. It makes your videos look grainy and like you have sun glare on them rather than making them watchable?

And I’m sure her app isn’t the first to do effects like that?! Didn’t Alfie list some apps he used that sounded similar in a vlog not long ago. Have they literally just ripped off another app?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah there’s so many apps that do similar. I actually thought more people had stopped using effects like that, but I guess it’s aimed more at younger people

Reactions: 6
The app doesn't seem to be anything special from all the other editing apps that are out there. I couldn't imagine forking over money for the premium version of the app especially considering there are much better editing apps out there that provide far more for a yearly subscription compared to this one. And as if Zoe needs more time to spend on her phone...

Reactions: 1

Yel

Has anyone actaully downloaded the app? Seen comments about people saying they will "treat themselves to a filter" - so it's just another exploitative thing looking to suck money?

This on their site sounds so pretentious - "selectively taking inquiries"

SPONSORSHIPS
Would you like to work directly with Filmm either in-app or across our social channels? We are selectively taking inquiries. Please email us at hello AT filmm DOT co.

Reactions: 4

Yel

Zoella #5 Not everything is a drama kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Zoe's getting passive aggressive with kids again. This time it's about Dianne birthday. View attachment 16378View attachment 16379
‘Kids’
She’s such a witch. The one that sticks in my mind is when they drove to Europe and some girls was slagging Alfie in the toilet so Zoe was like ‘oh hi’ deliberately to make them feel bad.... she’s riddled with anxiety and no self confidence though.

She’s vile

So joe and Diane just decided, on her 30th to drive all the way to Brighton to spend her one day off with Zalf .... yeah alright then. I’m totally buying that as much as I’m buying any of the shite you shill

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s got a new video, you’ll never believe it though. It’s an AD.

Though I will admit to being shocked she declared AD in the title.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

Yel

She’s got a new video, you’ll never believe it though. It’s an AD.

Though I will admit to being shocked she declared AD in the title.
The AD is cut off for me, would be just too hard to put it at the start. I think she's still in breach as not on the thumbnail and doesn't show on desktop.

I'm giving up at 11 seconds, but suspect that she has that yoghurt showing it's logo that alfie and loads of gleamers have done ADs for 🔍

And how much of those bleeping strawberries is she wasting? You're rich we get it..
fag.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 2
At least she declares Futures Elf merch as gifted in the description, but no affiliate link for that, no *.

Have also just skipped through 27 minutes of vlog. I just didn’t want to watch nothing happen at the office, or on the half pipe or doughnuts. 😴😴😴😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I never believed her 'affiliate' link stuff since 2 years ago when I saw something she was wearing that I genuinely thought was cute. Clicked the link and not only was it not the thing she wore but it also wasn't even the same store mentioned in the video 🙃

Reactions: 3
‘Kids’
She’s such a witch. The one that sticks in my mind is when they drove to Europe and some girls was slagging Alfie in the toilet so Zoe was like ‘oh hi’ deliberately to make them feel bad.... she’s riddled with anxiety and no self confidence though.

She’s vile

So joe and Diane just decided, on her 30th to drive all the way to Brighton to spend her one day off with Zalf .... yeah alright then. I’m totally buying that as much as I’m buying any of the shite you shill
She’s honestly just such a mean nasty girl who still has the mentality of a high schooler.

And despite having a successful career (this is subjective😂),a net worth of millions,an amazing house and a lifestyle most of us could only dream of she’s not happy and hasn’t been for a long time and I think this is where her insecurity comes from.

She’s been getting trolled online for years with most of it just being passing comments she can ignore.She didn’t have to reply to that comments and all the others underneath but she’s so damn insecure about herself that she feels the need to justify any little action.

*she also apparently wasn’t tagged in it (i’ve no idea if this is true)

Reactions: 16
She’s honestly just such a mean nasty girl who still has the mentality of a high schooler.

And despite having a successful career (this is subjective😂),a net worth of millions,an amazing house and a lifestyle most of us could only dream of she’s not happy and hasn’t been for a long time and I think this is where her insecurity comes from.

She’s been getting trolled online for years with most of it just being passing comments she can ignore.She didn’t have to reply to that comments and all the others underneath but she’s so damn insecure about herself that she feels the need to justify any little action.
I think the realest Zoe we ever saw was when those old tweets of hers resurfaced that showed her to be a high school plastic mean girl witch. That is the real Zoe, must be exhausting pretending to be a decent human being constantly.

Reactions: 26
I know people are calling Zalfie for Dianne’s rubbish 30th, but there was nothing stopping Joe from organising a small gathering at his flat or a restaurant in London. He had plenty of notice.

Also I know people say Zoe wont travel, when she wants to/wants Vlog content she seems perfectly fine to get in her car and drive somewhere.

Also it seems like Poppy wasn't there, do you think she doesn't like being there when Dianne is there as she not the centre of attention with Zoe?
I don’t even get what this app is. It makes your videos look grainy and like you have sun glare on them rather than making them watchable?

And I’m sure her app isn’t the first to do effects like that?! Didn’t Alfie list some apps he used that sounded similar in a vlog not long ago. Have they literally just ripped off another app?

its not their app, its abeautifulmess aka Elsie Larson's app. I've been following her for years and infact have that filter app, she just collaborated with zoe to make her own, so all Zoe has done is said "yes i like that" its so unoriginal honestly. its like today if you have instagram following you have a preset or filter.

Reactions: 4
‘Kids’
This sticks in my mind too. As an anxiety sufferer, I would actually have stayed locked in the cubicle until the girls had left. She's full of shite!

This sticks in my mind too. As an anxiety sufferer, I would actually have stayed locked in the cubicle until the girls had left. She's full of shite!
I respectfully disagree - I am an anxiety sufferer and if somebody was slagging off my husband, I'd walk out and confront them. I think that may be more about personality than anxiety. I feel the same when people here slag Zoe for being anxious but able to go out at times. I go through periods of being unable to leave the house, but I may be out with friends and looking like I'm having a ball the week after. Doesn't mean I don't need my coping mechanism, my therapy and sometimes meds.
That said, I don't actually think Zoe suffers from anxiety. I personally believe it's one of the many "myths" she's added to her persona to appeal to a certain demo: "Look at me, I'm in my pjs! Aren't I relatable? I'm adorkable! I'm just a normal girl like you! I have problems! etc" (I could be wrong but I think everything about her online has been fake for many years)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.