Zoella #3 Joe Sugg's Sister & Pet Neglector

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure how interesting this is to anyone but I take A level media and one of the people we have to study is Zoella and how she aims her brand at a young audience and we literally have to write about how she’s failing and how she’s too old and rich to be relatable anymore, even the exam board knows this 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
FRIDAY
  • Starts with Zoe and Mark silent laughing
  • Mark comments he doesn't see when Zoe uploads -- Mark suggests her sharing it on InstaStories and Zoe says "I don't really share them anywhere" then harps on how you should have the notification bell on ----- OR OR OR Zoe you should DO YOUR JOB AND SHARE YOUR VIDEOS, can't complain no one sees them if you don't advertise them
  • Zoe says she has missed Mark and he says he has also missed her, which she goes "Hmm, but I feel you have more friends than me so you always having someone to bounce off, but when I don't see you I am just rocking back and forth" -- she laughed it off, BUT there is some truth
  • Zoe wants Mark to go on Celebs Go Dating
  • Zoe and Mark go "food shopping aka buy baking goods, ice cream and Easter eggs
  • So Mark and Zoe make a dessert and Poppy has none -- is she trying to lose weight?
Mark, Zoe Poppy did an Instagram Q&A
  • What age would you go back to?
MARK: 10 -- he liked car boot sales and happy meals
ZOE: 14 -- you have an established group of friends, feel comfortable in school, kinda know your direction, your only responsibility is homework, exciting new relationships
POPPY: 16 -- drinking in the park, house parties
  • What has been the best and worst experience you have had together:
MARK, ZOE, POPPY: New York was the best -- Worst they blanked out -- can anyone guess????? [why do I think its weed, don't me why]

• What's something about each other which inspires you the most?
MARK: Zoe is so strong [tried saying "you've gone through more than most people do in their lifespan" even Zoe couldn't agree to that because of its pure BS] -- Mark said Poppy her attentiveness
ZOE: Mark finds the best in everything and Poppy has time for everyone

• Most annoying traits in each other?
MARK: Zoo, you don't give yourself enough credit and Poppy can't keep up with Marks drinking
ZOE: Mark does not take his own advice and Poppy is quite demanding
POPPY: Zoe always orders unhealthy food I cannot eat,

• What traits do you share?
ALL: Likeminded and humour
  • What were your first impressions of each other?
POPPY: Marks high hair
ZOE: Of Poppy - she can't recall, and Mark -- what a nice guy

• How do you cheer each other up?
ALL: Nice messages [Zoes love language is words of affirmation ofc]

SATURDAY
  • An edgy t-shirt saying "duck what you heard" in case you forget she is no longer squeaky clean Zoella
  • She has been trying to keep her skin clear by not using new makeup
  • Back to making her "chocolate nests" and nicely placed her book out like she really needed it #AD
  • Said she was making jacket potatoes for dinner but really Sean and Poppy did it as Zoe filmed
  • Video abruptly ends

• Heart
Reactions: 25
FRIDAY
  • Starts with Zoe and Mark silent laughing
  • Mark comments he doesn't see when Zoe uploads -- Mark suggests her sharing it on InstaStories and Zoe says "I don't really share them anywhere" then harps on how you should have the notification bell on ----- OR OR OR Zoe you should DO YOUR JOB AND SHARE YOUR VIDEOS, can't complain no one sees them if you don't advertise them
  • Zoe says she has missed Mark and he says he has also missed her, which she goes "Hmm, but I feel you have more friends than me so you always having someone to bounce off, but when I don't see you I am just rocking back and forth" -- she laughed it off, BUT there is some truth
  • Zoe wants Mark to go on Celebs Go Dating
  • Zoe and Mark go "food shopping aka buy baking goods, ice cream and Easter eggs
  • So Mark and Zoe make a dessert and Poppy has none -- is she trying to lose weight?
Mark, Zoe Poppy did an Instagram Q&A
  • What age would you go back to?
MARK: 10 -- he liked car boot sales and happy meals
ZOE: 14 -- you have an established group of friends, feel comfortable in school, kinda know your direction, your only responsibility is homework, exciting new relationships
POPPY: 16 -- drinking in the park, house parties
  • What has been the best and worst experience you have had together:
MARK, ZOE, POPPY: New York was the best -- Worst they blanked out -- can anyone guess????? [why do I think its weed, don't me why]

• What's something about each other which inspires you the most?
MARK: Zoe is so strong [tried saying "you've gone through more than most people do in their lifespan" even Zoe couldn't agree to that because of its pure BS] -- Mark said Poppy her attentiveness
ZOE: Mark finds the best in everything and Poppy has time for everyone

• Most annoying traits in each other?
MARK: Zoo, you don't give yourself enough credit and Poppy can't keep up with Marks drinking
ZOE: Mark does not take his own advice and Poppy is quite demanding
POPPY: Zoe always orders unhealthy food I cannot eat,

• What traits do you share?
ALL: Likeminded and humour
  • What were your first impressions of each other?
POPPY: Marks high hair
ZOE: Of Poppy - she can't recall, and Mark -- what a nice guy

• How do you cheer each other up?
ALL: Nice messages [Zoes love language is words of affirmation ofc]

SATURDAY
  • An edgy t-shirt saying "duck what you heard" in case you forget she is no longer squeaky clean Zoella
  • She has been trying to keep her skin clear by not using new makeup
  • Back to making her "chocolate nests" and nicely placed her book out like she really needed it #AD
  • Said she was making jacket potatoes for dinner but really Sean and Poppy did it as Zoe filmed
  • Video abruptly ends
Bless you for your service.

Reactions: 6
ALL her vlogs recently seem to be abruptly ending and it's so annoying. Fair enough if you didn't film a sign off, but just type some text if you can't be arsed to whip the camera back out when editing to say "Sorry I didn't film more, bye guys!"

Reactions: 7
ALL her vlogs recently seem to be abruptly ending and it's so annoying. Fair enough if you didn't film a sign off, but just type some text if you can't be arsed to whip the camera back out when editing to say "Sorry I didn't film more, bye guys!"
I wonder if it is possibly because someone else is editing them and they don't care?

Reactions: 9
She just gets lazier and lazier.
She doesn’t care about YouTube anymore just throws up a crappy vlog every now and then.
Plus she even said she doesn’t promote that she even posts vlogs. She’s over it.
I feel like this year she’s going to have a nervous breakdown because of Alfie, she seems to be re-evaluating her life.

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand, her newest vlog... all the swearing? I know it’s part of ‘the new mature zoe’ but sometimes she’ll leave in sweats and other times edit them out!

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand, her newest vlog... all the swearing? I know it’s part of ‘the new mature zoe’ but sometimes she’ll leave in sweats and other times edit them out!
I think she edits it out when she notices it but her editing is so lazy I wouldn’t be surprised if the ones she left in are accidental

Hope this works [emoji23]
I don’t know how to post an image here, but if I did, I’d edit in a pic of Z & Jim-bob together into the background of one of Alf’s elevator pics. Imagine him just standing there, looking vacantly up at the light, with those 2 in the background. 😂 Elevators are fun with the right person. And no, clothes don’t have to come off. She doesn’t drink though, so what fun would she be to Jim? Maybe she’d turn a new leaf?

Reactions: 2
The cursing is just awkward because it seems like blatant attempts to boot away her loyal younger fans so she can finally move on with her life.

Reactions: 9
I was watching one of those basic witch white girl vloggers this morning and in between the usual
“I love that for me”
“literally”
“literalllly”
“your gurl” crap was an ode to Tanya and Jim.
She came out with the overly tweeted comment “my 14 year old self is heartbroken”
I then realised this one is 19 😂 she’s legitimately gonna be 20 this year and SHE WAS FOURTEEN WHEN THE BRIT CREW RULED BRITANNIA!

Zoe, Zoe Zoe Zoe........ 🤦‍♀️

Zoe says she has missed Mark and he says he has also missed her, which she goes "Hmm, but I feel you have more friends than me so you always having someone to bounce off, but when I don't see you I am just rocking back and forth"
I like nothing more than a bit of emotional blackmail in a 268min vlog.
I’m expecting her to have a meltdown saying mark clearly likes his dog more than he likes her.
I can’t watch this.

Reactions: 2
WOW she's really stuck in her little Zoella world. If Mark (or any of her friends) has more friends than she has, it's not their fault, you can't guilt-trip people to hang out with you, you could buy some fake time with free tickets/villas stay but that's about it.

I guess that's why Louise has left her boring stagnant world

She's compatible with Gabs on many levels, both boring people who can't handle plane rides/london, both wishing for holidays with insert a thousand excuses and both dying to have babies but unfortunately they're also both on the narcissistic side and Gabs probably can't get along with Alf

• Haha
Reactions: 12
WOW she's really stuck in her little Zoella world. If Mark (or any of her friends) has more friends than she has, it's not their fault, you can't guilt-trip people to hang out with you, you could buy some fake time with free tickets/villas stay but that's about it.

I guess that's why Louise has left her boring stagnant world

She's compatible with Gabs on many levels, both boring people who can't handle plane rides/london, both wishing for holidays with insert a thousand excuses and both dying to have babies but unfortunately they're also both on the narcissistic side and Gabs probably can't get along with Alf

View attachment 8594
The whole sit down chat was the fakest thing.
Oh and poppy is wearing her go-to sweater-skirt combo 🙄

Reactions: 5
I was watching one of those basic witch white girl vloggers this morning and in between the usual
“I love that for me”
“literally”
“literalllly”
“your gurl” crap was an ode to Tanya and Jim.
She came out with the overly tweeted comment “my 14 year old self is heartbroken”
I then realised this one is 19 😂 she’s legitimately gonna be 20 this year and SHE WAS FOURTEEN WHEN THE BRIT CREW RULED BRITANNIA!

Zoe, Zoe Zoe Zoe........ 🤦‍♀️

I like nothing more than a bit of emotional blackmail in a 268min vlog.
I’m expecting her to have a meltdown saying mark clearly likes his dog more than he likes her.
I can’t watch this.
Who was the vlogger?

Who was the vlogger?
I think it’s a reference to that Gabby who had a falling out with Z. This was at their old place. She was in a making cupcakes? vlog (of course/what’s new) & then never seen again. I don’t believe Z ever talked about it, but Gab had made a vlog about it? If it’s the same person, I found the girl’s energy overwhelming & I remember thinking that she wanted more than friendship with Z?

Dianne put her first vlog up a few days ago, I wonder how Zoe feels about that, or if she’s been “supportive”.

Nah, she'll be well pissed off 😂😂😂
Truth! 🙌🏼😂
I bet she’s fuming over it, thinking she’s the YouTube queen forever.
Zoe is the type of girl who would want Dianne to fail.
She’s still pushing her crappy fruit line that she doesn’t care about I see... 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s a reference to that Gabby who had a falling out with Z. This was at their old place. She was in a making cupcakes? vlog (of course/what’s new) & then never seen again. I don’t believe Z ever talked about it, but Gab had made a vlog about it? If it’s the same person, I found the girl’s energy overwhelming & I remember thinking that she wanted more than friendship with Z?
Huh? Zoe and Gabby were friends for ages. She was Zoe’s vlog prop before Mark,
The “friend” that makes her look good/funny/relatable.
I was talking about a vlogger who’s been WATCHING Zoe since she was 14, she’s now 19, 20 this year.
And she was saying her 14 year old self would be heartbroken.
Their audience are now hitting their 20’s and twitter was flooded with “my 13/14 year old self” comments 😂

Gabby wanted “more than friendship” with Zoe.
Well this has taken a fan-fiction turn wtf 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.