Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she isn’t getting 3 grand a month salary then, she’s a bleeping MUG!
Zoe pays her in Smarties. She gets one Smartie everytime she's a good girl and does a task Zoe has set her.

Yesterday she rolled over on command and barked and Zoe gave her a marshmallow!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her hair looked ratty the whole way through that video and that dark lipstick looked awful on her. Why didn’t she wash it in the bath at the end? Just looked like a manky birds nest shoved up in a bun. I also had to skip through the Tulleys bit couldn’t cope with all the screeching and giggling they were doing, and Holly needs to get a grip it isn’t real stop acting so scared!

Reactions: 13
Oh wow, Louise has ~14 years on Zoe but the similarities are staggering.
If anything Louise could pass as much younger, probably because of a diet that doesn't revolve around pizza

Reactions: 7
Doesn't watching a movie at Zoellas look fun 😂 from Alfie's ig

Screenshot_2019-10-31-14-50-18-314_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20191031-171912_Instagram.jpg

And all Zoe can say about that is "CUTE"????? She's the biggest plastic waster on this planet, how can someone be so incredibly ignorant and disgusting, it makes me sick.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
View attachment 53395

And all Zoe can say about that is "CUTE"????? She's the biggest plastic waster on this planet, how can someone be so incredibly ignorant and disgusting, it makes me sick.
Ironic she’s trying to talk about the dire future of our planet but all she can focus on is the CUTE pumpkin display? Speaking of waste, what about those pumpkins rotting back at the not-mansion, Zoe?

Coupled with her and Alfie producing so much waste with all of their single use plastic from takeaways, their constant consumerism, and driving an SUV. Her and Alfie are complete morons and their messages always fail to deliver. I know they want to seem intelligent bc according to those two idiots wearing fake glasses and spouting random quotes occasionally on IG = smart. But intelligence is measure by actions as well. These two fall short by every measure. Sit the f*ck down, Zoe. If you really care about our planet then spend a day picking up some trash or donate money to charities that are fighting climate change. Stop buying entire wardrobes for a single season. Stop supporting fast fashion. And certainly don’t post a lame attempted IG story and think that absolves you of your part in the uphill battle of dealing with climate change.

• Angry
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry, you can't fault my memory. Just found this from 2017
another deep and meaningful quotation
Ironic she’s trying to talk about the dire future of our planet but all she can focus on is the CUTE pumpkin display? Speaking of waste, what about those pumpkins rotting back at the not-mansion, Zoe?

Coupled with her and Alfie producing so much waste with all of their single use plastic from takeaways, their constant consumerism, and driving an SUV. Her and Alfie are complete morons and their messages always fail to deliver. I know they want to seem smart bc according to those two idiots wearing fake glasses and spouting random quotes occasionally on IG = smart. But intelligence is measure by actions as well. These two fall short by every measure. Sit the f*ck down, Zoe. If you really care about our planet then spend a day picking up some trash or donate money to charities that are fighting climate change. Stop buying entire wardrobe for one single season. Stop supporting fast fashion. And certainly don’t post a lame IG story and think that absolves you of your part in the uphill battle of dealing with climate change.
I am just waiting for her to post photos (if she hasn't already) surrounded by plastic filled takeaway and highlighting the fact she is using a paper straw

• Sad
Reactions: 5
another deep and meaningful quotation

I am just waiting for her to post photos (if she hasn't already) surrounded by plastic filled takeaway and highlighting the fact she is using a paper straw
She can use the reusable straw that Alfie bought and never uses... if they can manage to find it in their house with all the other crap they've filled each room with.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.