Zoe Sugg #9 Orangella needs A new fella! #autumnal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
30 sec. into the vlog & when she mentioned a bunch of IG pics taken for her BLOG!!! (which has been promised how many times?!?) I got the sense that she’s still in lala land over her fake hair. It then gives her a fake confidence. It was super weird watching her grab at her hair before trying on the beanie in his vlog. It looked like she pulled her wig cap forward! 😂

His hair is a birds nest. Always swirling the top of his head in such a weird way. Who fixes their hair like that? He has major receding hairline & it won’t be long before he’ll need to go shorter. He & Mark have the strangest hair styles!

Reactions: 11
His hair is a birds nest. Always swirling the top of his head in such a weird way. Who fixes their hair like that? He has major receding hairline & it won’t be long before he’ll need to go shorter. He & Mark have the strangest hair styles!
Both have terrible/strange hairstyles because they are both desperately trying to cover up their receding hairlines.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
does anyone notice that in zoe’s vlog - when they went to that halloween’s place (tully’s something?) alfie was sitting next to lotty (who was sitting next to her boyfriend) while zoe was sitting far away from him and she sat next to mark... the other couples (eg maddie and her husband) were very cuddly when they brought out mark’s cake. then at 19:02 lotty exited the haunted house and alfie followed after shortly, while zoe had exited long before. there was barely any interaction between her and alfie. f*ck im very convinced he fancies lotty now (after this vlog and reading the threads) and i suddenly feel very bad for zoe! it’s not nice seeing the person you like/love falling for someone else

Reactions: 22
Yeah Mark and Alfie both have receeding hairlines and style it ever so carefully to conceal the fact.

I heard Zoe's hair is also falling out rapidly, but she's now surreptitiously collecting hairs from Lotty's shower in order to knit herself a Little Miss Lotty wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who are these people on their couch & why are they all dressing identical? Beanies, mini skirts, Converse. I’m all for skirts & converse in the early-mid 20’s, but bare legs & beanies make no sense to me.

Funny how no one could scoot over to allow Poppy to sit on her brother’s couch. She was also friendship demoted to have to sit between A-Z employees on the hayride. They should be concerned about their employees being their friends. Surely everything is a tax write off due to always having employees along IF she ever has to pay for anything.

Reactions: 10
Decided I’d watch the new vlog because I was bored. The first few minutes when she’s at the pumpkin patch and the sound is terrible. Been doing this for 10 years and still doesn’t know to put a muffler on the camera.

Also doesn’t take her more than 10 minutes to mention that she’s been ‘sick’ 🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
I didn’t believe she baked & decorated the cakes until she said it was dry. Still possible someone did it all for her though. Notice how the employee asked her how long it took. Even if that was part of the judging, her employee’s expression still showed doubt as well. Did Z show off on IG that she was baking? Sad when everyone questions her. Everyone knows she has a lazy life!

The plants look terrible! Poor care! I’ve never encountered that. Time for some Neem oil? & HEPA air filters?! This is what happens when stupid people have too much money. Why isn’t she paying someone to come take care of her 300 plants? Hahahha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A day in the office.. all they did was carve pumpkins and judge Zoe’s cakes. duck off!

Zoe Sugg: founder of the fine art of being a millionaire for doing duck all.
They must dread her coming into the office. Oh look another day where I get duck all done because the boss feels lonely/needs to check on her boyfriend and requires entertaining 🙄 Orangella forcing Autumnal on everyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They must dread her coming into the office. Oh look another day where I get duck all done because the boss feels lonely/needs to check on her boyfriend and requires entertaining 🙄 Orangella forcing Autumnal on everyone.
Imagine being paid to push a wheelbarrow about with pumpkins in like Holly😃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine being paid to push a wheelbarrow about with pumpkins in like Holly😃
Yet another thing Zoe can’t do herself. People need to start saying to her if she can’t carry it, push it or lift it then she can’t have it. It will be amazing what she can achieve when she actually wants it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yet another thing Zoe can’t do herself. People need to start saying to her if she can’t carry it, push it or lift it then she can’t have it. It will be amazing what she can achieve when she actually wants it.
She's ageing so quickly because she acts like an old woman way beyond her time. What a sad, sad existence for a 30 year old woman. I genuinely feel a bit sorry that she's wasting her life. She needs therapy from someone who isn't online and feeding her crap. She needs proper help to get her out of the vacuous life she leads. Alfie is just as bad with his online therapist. We can obviously see that neither of them have moved forward since they got together🙄

Reactions: 16
She’s never actually fully alone. If all else fails she snuggles up to Nahlarrrrrzzzzzzzzz zzz zzzz z

Reactions: 5
One thing I've noticed is that in an old video where Zalfie react to old clips there's a video of them before they dated where Alfie basically "jokingly" calls Zoe ugly and stuff and in the react video Zoe after seeing that said that he blatantly fancied her and that it was like boys pulling girls pigtails in the playground. Whilst it wasn't that serious I feel like Zoe finding stuff like that cute and seeing it as proof of him liking her instead of being like I can't believe you called me ugly and how childish were you is a bit weird. I'm sure that many couples joke around but he barely knew her at that stage and who puts down the girl they like publicly and she clearly never set boundaries and laughed it off and now he likes to publicly insult her. It's just weird to think that childish behaviour has gotten worse with time. I don't know where I'm going with this but it's just interesting to think about and I personally find guys who put down girls because they like them really off putting.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
One thing I've noticed is that in an old video where Zalfie react to old clips there's a video of them before they dated where Alfie basically "jokingly" calls Zoe ugly and stuff and in the react video Zoe after seeing that said that he blatantly fancied her and that it was like boys pulling girls pigtails in the playground. Whilst it wasn't that serious I feel like Zoe finding stuff like that cute and seeing it as proof of him liking her instead of being like I can't believe you called me ugly and how childish were you is a bit weird. I'm sure that many couples joke around but he barely knew her at that stage and who puts down the girl they like publicly and she clearly never set boundaries and laughed it off and now he likes to publicly insult her. It's just weird to think that childish behaviour has gotten worse with time. I don't know where I'm going with this but it's just interesting to think about and I personally find guys who put down girls because they like them really off putting.
It's a very outdated thing to do at their age.

My ex would insult me all the time and it was hurtful, I don't know why I (or she) puts up with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
It's a very outdated thing to do at their age.

My ex would insult me all the time and it was hurtful, I don't know why I (or she) puts up with it.
My ex husband was horrible to me too Alfie style - you keep passing it off as a joke or a 'oh look at us being so couply and secure and comfortable we can laugh about things like that' even though you are terribly hurt and don't even realise it is not normal behaviour.. My now husband when I told him about that said he didn't want me for one minute to think he didn't love me and would never say things like that. Simple as that. No games. No putting you down. It is a terribly immature attitude to keep your partner insecure. I think Alfie fancied Dianne and now fancies Lotty. He should just do the decent thing and call it quits with Zoe so they can both find happiness elsewhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.